Grey Dog Software is pleased to announce the planned release date for World of Mixed Martial Arts 5. The trial public beta of WMMA5 will be released on Monday, January 22. The trial will allow a limited amount of gameplay per save game. Save games can be continued with the full version of the game.
The full version of WMMA5 will be released on Tuesday, January 30. The price will be $34.95 and the game will be exclusively released via elicense and direct download from the Grey Dog Software site.
Here are some features in the new version:
- The fifth game in Grey Dog Software’s popular World of Mixed Martial Arts franchise.
- The largest and most powerful game in the series.
- Run your own MMA organisation in a lively, vivid, competitive game world that evolves over time. Play with companies, fighters, and teams from all around the globe.
- Contains an ultra powerful fight simulator, giving you a blow-by-blow account of each bout.
- Sign the fighters, make the matches.
- Deal with contracts, morale, promotional work, hype…this is the deepest MMA sim available.
- Comes with a detailed editor that allows you to alter any aspect of the game world. Edit existing worlds or create your own!
- Contains over 380 additions and modifications from the previous game in the series.
In the meantime, head over to the Grey Dog forums to talk about the game.