Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-29-2019, 12:17 AM
Banned

I spoke too soon.

Well itís sad to see it gone. But I do understand the pain of booking a company that long and on top of it doing an extensive diary on it is so exhausting.

Really the only diary I ever read that really kept me coming back to the website and captured my imagination since Eisen-Verse PSW project way back in the day.

Sad we never got to see Brody Irons debut though . D:
Unread 09-29-2019, 12:18 AM
Banned

Oh and congrats on hitting National from Local!
Unread 09-29-2019, 12:25 AM
Major League

Fantastic! Truly fantastic! Itís been a wonderful ride and I am proud of you and the story youíve told here. Iím also happy with the role Iíve had over the past year in helping you with this diary from the renders Iíve provided to being a sounding board for your ideas and booking. The Climb ending is the end of an era and will leave a hole in these boards that will not soon be filled. Thank you for the adventure. You are a wonderful storyteller and I have deeply enjoyed this story from start to finish. I canít wait to catch your next project my friend.
Unread 09-29-2019, 12:50 AM
Banned

Any chance I can get the save file? :P
Unread 09-29-2019, 03:29 AM
Low Minors

Occasional poster, full time lurker here. Just wanted to thank you for all of the work youíve put into this diary, itís been a hell of a ride and Iíve enjoyed every moment of it. I look forward to seeing what you produce next! Also after this I hope Riley catches a break in the 2020 Cornellverse like he did here!
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:28 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
What a ride.

Oh if that's an option, I'd be up for that ��
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:52 AM
Rookie

As a long time lurker, it's sad to see this go but it was one hell of a ride. Seeing this company grow from a local fed to a national powerhouse was great and even if the show write ups were bare bones, it never felt like it was uninteresting. The way the wrestlers felt like real people was the reason this diary was amazing. Hell you managed to make me a fan of Riley McManus of all people. Congratulations on producing an amazing story and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:54 AM
All Star

To add to the well deserved praise, this has become one of the few diaries I've kept fully upto date with and looked forward to reading week after week. Watching it develop and grow has been a pleasure as a reader.

All the best on your next project, sure I along with many others will tune in
Unread 09-29-2019, 06:24 AM
All Star

Local to national, heck yeah!

This had a ton of heart, Historian. Your passion for the project really showed through and even though I only caught up close to the end, I'm glad to have been along for the last leg of the ride. Brilliant job.
Unread 09-29-2019, 08:46 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Fantastic! Truly fantastic! Itís been a wonderful ride and I am proud of you and the story youíve told here. Iím also happy with the role Iíve had over the past year in helping you with this diary from the renders Iíve provided to being a sounding board for your ideas and booking. The Climb ending is the end of an era and will leave a hole in these boards that will not soon be filled. Thank you for the adventure. You are a wonderful storyteller and I have deeply enjoyed this story from start to finish. I canít wait to catch your next project my friend.
This encapsulates everything I wanted to say already. I consider myself lucky to have experienced this diary live as it was posted, let alone to have been in any way involved. Thank you for everything, you deserve all the praise and awards you have earned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
Seeing this and the reception it's gotten, I'd like to bring up a little something. I have seen several mentions across the boards about save trades or people potentially passing a save/diary to another person who'll take up the reins. I was thinking, would there be any point in starting a kind of "save trading hub" thread where all this could go down?
Unread 09-29-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned

I'd be cool with that.

Honestly my main motivation is I want to see through the eventual call up of Brody Irons and make him the company figurehead.

I thought there was a lot there with that narrative that was implied but went untold(in fairness this would've taken likely another 5 years of in game time to happen so it was a really long way narrative but without the pressure and confines of a diary it would be fun to do)
Unread 09-30-2019, 12:34 PM
Phenom

Wow. Ending with Wolf taking the belt? I mean...that's BEGGING for a followup.

But I enjoyed this while it lasted. Thanks for all of it.
Unread 09-30-2019, 12:57 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post

Seeing this and the reception it's gotten, I'd like to bring up a little something. I have seen several mentions across the boards about save trades or people potentially passing a save/diary to another person who'll take up the reins. I was thinking, would there be any point in starting a kind of "save trading hub" thread where all this could go down?
It's a great idea and something I've thought a lot about. It'll be a big thing for TEW 2920 but I think having this would make it incredibly worthwhile just by itself.
Unread 10-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Super Star

I go away for a week and it’s gone. I really enjoyed The Climb with its story, development and the characters. It really became probably my favorite Cverse diary of all time, passing the great Dark Phoenix Wrestling by MrWolf1. Both were great stories and backstories with lots of character.

I’m sad to see it gone but I will continue to refer to it as I develop what I hope will some day be my own story.

Last edited by Theheel : 10-05-2019 at 11:17 PM.
Unread 10-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Major League

Gutted this is over!

But, it was one Hell of a ride, and something I thoroughly enjoyed! Great "ending" (the diary may be over, but this is just the beginning for CWL!) and if the save file is available for distribution, I'd definitely like a copy!

Congrats on easily the best diary I've seen on this forum since joining!