Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-16-2018, 11:44 PM
Low Minors

Default TCW- ANNOUNCING the Future

The only edit I made to the data base was giving TCW America Sports 1 as it's broadcaster. I wasn't taking the chance that they wouldn't let me cancel. I don't plan to post the Sat shows, as I am simply going to use them to keep momentum going where it needs to and give some of the under card workers time to work. So without further ado.

Wed Week 1 Jan 2016

:: We Join the legendary commentator Peter Michaels sitting in an office with Kyle Rhodes. Peter is sliding a freshly signed contract over. ::

Peter: So I have the book and all say over personel?

Kyle: You have say, but I will keep the reigns on prices, if they get to high I will let you know. It is just how it is with Brico as majority owners my hands are tied.

Peter: I understand.

Kyle: I guess the next order of buisness is a booker meeting?

Peter: Give me a day to go over the roster? I want to come in with the changes I am making.

Kyle: that seems fair we will see you at 10:00 A.M.

:: The two men stand up and shake hands. ::

~ That Night ~

:: We see Peter Michaels pouring over sheets of data and shaking his head.::

{This guy is a solid hand but he doesn't fit what I am looking for. I won't be able to sugar coat things we are in a war for our lives I have to do what I have to do.}

:: The Phone Rings. ::

Peter: Great, I am having a meeting with the team tomorrow at 10 A.M. Well you are on the team now so you will be there!.... Excellent I will see you then.

{Things are already falling into place, now if I can just get a few of these guys to call me back...}

~The next day.~

:: Kyle Rhodes, Brent Hill, Robert Oxford and Warlord Pain are sitting in a confrence room as Peter Michales steps in with Ed Monton and two security guards. ::

Peter: Gentlmen.

:: They all nod. ::

Peter: first thing is first, I expect you all know Ed Monton, he will be joining us as a road agent. secondly I got us out of our deal with the Pop Network. I got us a deal in place with US Sports One for both Total Wrestling and Saturday Night Showcase.

Now before you all lose your minds, I am making Saturday night Showcase a B show and the network is ok with that. I also got us a deal with USA Free Choice and Pay Per View Services in Canada for 6 months. After that I plan for us to move on to bigger and better things.

Next we need to get some things out in the open.

::Peter nods to the security guards who get between Peter and the other men. ::

Peter: Warlord Pain, I have been in contact with some of the top guys and they all say the same thing. You are outdated and a backstage problem. So as of now you are fired.

:: Warlord Pain gets to his feet anger etched on his face. He looks at Peter then to the security guards and decides better. He leaves without incident.::

Peter: that went smoother than expected. You gentlmen can stand guard at the door..

:: The security guards leave the room. ::

Peter: Now let's get on to some other things. Brent, I hate to say it but you aren't who you used to be in the ring. Your matches are starting to really deteriorate. so I am giving you an option. Reform the Machines or find a young up and comer to team with. I will expect your answer Tuesday before the show.

Brent: You aren't wrong, I was just holding on as long as I could. At least I know you won't pull punches.

Peter: Just because I am not going to utilize you on the shows as much doesn't mean you are going anywhere. You are valuable hand backstage, and you are someone who can show the younger kids the ropes.

:: Brent nods::

Peter: Now. Lets get into the nitty griddy of things.

American Buffalo and Bryan Vessey are starting to well suck. I am going to be up front with them. But I plan to start to push them down or out to get some of our younger guys some momentum and much needed notariaty.

Just to get it out there Troy and Joel aren't doing much better but can still put on a few decent matches with the right opponent.

Now, Wolf Hawkins contract is up in two and half months. I am going to do everything I can to keep him. I plan to make him a focal point of our brand and I can't really afford to lose him. So we need to schmooze him and do what we have to.

I am going to be trimming the roster and brining some guys in. It's going to hurt. I am not one to sugar coat anything.

Bart Biggins, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Flying Jimmy Fox have been given there release papers today.

Kyle: Those are some decent in ring performers Peter.

Peter: They don't fit in with what I am planning to do.

:: This make Brent and Robert squirm a little but they accept it. ::

Peter: I am not shifting away from what sets us apart from SWF and USPW we will still be performance based. Now here is the plan...

~ A couple hours later. ~

:: The men all stand up seeming to have agreed to the next steps. Peter throws a piece of paper down onto the table. ::

Peter: Here is the first Card.

Total Wrestling Card

Marc Speed vs. Matt Hocking (Internatonal Title)
The Canadian Animals vs. The New Wave
Jay Chord vs. Mighty Mo
Sammy Bach vs. ???
Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Joel Bryant
Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins vs. Rocky Golden and Joshua Taylor

TCW

The Roster

Main Event

Face
Rocky Golden
Sammy Bach
Ricky Dale Johnson
Josua Taylor

Heel
Aaron Andrews (World Champion)
Bryan Vessey
Wolf Hawkins

Upper Mid Carder

Face
Benny Benson
Danny Fonzarelli
Human Arsenal
Scout

Heel
American Buffalo
Eddie Peak
Troy Tornado

Mid Card

Face
Chance Fortune
Giant Tana
Guide
Mighty Mo

Heel
Brent Hill
Freddy Huggins
Jay Chord
Marc Speed(International)

The rest
Darryl Devine
Edd Stone
Killer Shark (Tag)
Titan (Tag)
Eddie Chandler
Matt Hocking
Nate Johnson
Elliot Thomas
Jeremie Courtney

Franchise Players
1. Rocky Golden
2. Wolf Hawkins
3. Sammy Bach
4. Ricky Dale Johnson
5. Aaron Andrews

Next Big Things
1. Jay Chord
2. Killer Shark
(Look Like Mo didn't get hit with a good roll )

Time Decline

1. Brent Hill- 7 years terminal
2. American Buffalo- 7 years Terminal
3. Bryan Vessey - 5 years
4. Troy Tornado - Starting
5. Joel Bryant - Starting

(Some how didn't roll RDJ on Time Decline)
Unread 01-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Low Minors

Total Wrestling

Preshow segment with Peter Michaels

Peter: Ladies and Gentlmen in a few moments you will be treated to a new TCW, one that is going to put action first! We are going to start right of with a bang. A TCW International Title Match!

Marc Speed vs. Matt Hocking (Internatonal Title) {Rating: C}
[A match that had a lot of back and forth, ultimatly had Marc Speed defeatin the young up and comer to retain the International Title.
]

The Canadian Animals vs. The New Wave {Rating: B}

[We jump straight to the next match which has The New Wave beating the Canadian Animals in a great tag match. ]

After the Match Brent Hill and Human Arsenal come down to the ring and attack the celebrating New Wave.
{rating: C}

Kyle Rhodes- Looks like Brent and Arsenal just made a statment the Machines are back!
Jason Ariza- They are taking it to those fake patriotic freaks!

After security gets everyone backstage Peter Michaels stands up with a microphone to announce the next match, he let's the world know that it is a number 1 contenders match for the International Title.
{Rating: B-}

Jay Chord vs. Mighty Mo {Rating B}

[In a match where neither man could gain a clear advantage things started to heat up with a number of near falls at the end. It looked like Jay was about to get the victory when the time limit bell rang.
]

Sammy Bach comes down to the ring and announces that he is back from the beating that Bryan Vessey gave him six months ago. Tonight he is issuing an open challenge to get back on his feet.
{Rating: B}

Sammy Bach vs. Jeremey Courtney {Rating: c}

[Sammy dismantals Jeremey showing a bit of a new rough streak.
]

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Joel Bryant {Rating: B}

[Joel Bryant is in control for most of the match before RDJ makes a comeback and gets the 1.2.3.
]

Michaels stands up after the match and says that the main event will be next and it is bound to be a great match. Andrews and Hawkins come out with microphones and run down Golden and Taylor before there entrances. Golden and Taylor take the ring and prepare for the match.

{rating:B}

Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins vs. Rocky Golden and Joshua Taylor

[In a back and forth match, Wolf Hawkins gets tired of Aaron Andrews trying to avoid coming into the match and sneak tags him in before leaving for the back. Taylor and Rocky wear down the champ and Rocky gets an easy Pin.
]

{Rating: B+}

Overall Show Rating {B}

Not to bad. Peter Michael's thought to himself. The crowd seemed fairly pleased. It's a solid base to build on.
Unread 01-18-2018, 11:38 PM
Low Minors

~ Week 3 ~

:: Peter Michaels is sitting at his desk, when his cell phone chirps to life. He runs his hands through his hair before answering. ::

Peter: Give me good news.... Excelent. You will fit in very well here.. I am sure.

:: Peter leans back in his chair thinking to himself that things are starting to progress nicely. ::

~Week 3 booker meeting. ~

:: The booking committe is sitting around the table. ::

Kyle : Brico liked what we put on last week. They seem to be excited for the new direction.

Peter: Excelent. Now let's focus on the future. Things started to progress last week. I don't want to show our hand to early and I think we have done a decent job of that so far.

Brent: We used some of our enhancment talents to much last week. I get that they are there to make other looks good. But our fans aren't stupid.

Robert: I agree. I understand giving them shots on the main card from time to time but they were out there longer than needed.

Peter: I will keep that in mind the TCW crowd is different then I am used to.

{Peter wasn't sure he agreed, but he wants to show the booking team that he can be flexible and listen to what they have to say. After all they have been pandering to this fan demographic a lot longer than him. }

Peter: There isn't a lof for us to go over as not much has changed. We are all in agreement the direction we are going. so this is what I was thinking for this week.

Total Wrestling Card

Aaron Andrews vs. Ricky Dale Johnson
Chance Fortune w/ Darryle Devine vs. Killer Shark W/Titan
Darryl Devine vs. J Chord
The Canadian Animals vs. Elliot Thomas and Matt Hocking
Kirk Jameson(In Ring Debut) vs. Troy Tornado
Eddie Peak vs. Giant Tana
Rocky Golden vs. Bryan Vessey

Kyle: Do you think it is wise to start off with your World Champion?

Peter: Yes I do, I want to draw the fans in right of the bat with a top notch match.

Brent: We signed Kirk Jameson?

:: Peter Michael gives a small nod. ::

Brent: I have been hearing some good things about him.

Robert Oxford: He is a solid hand.

Peter: Ok so if no one has any complaints I have some more phone calls to make.

~ Later that Day. ~

:: Peter Michaels is sitting in an empty arena looking at a ring being built ::

Peter: I love this business and this is my last shot I have to make things work here in TCW. I have faith that my plan will work. I just hope that I am able to keep everyone off my back long enough to get everything started.

I am pleased that the booking team was exited about my hiring of Kirk Jameson. I can't wait to see there faces with a couple other people I have been in contact talks with. Nothing earth shattering for sure. However, it helps to lay the foundation for greatness down now.

I see a lot of talent on this roster I hope some of the guys realize that I am a blank canvas and they have a chance to impress me now more than ever. Getting to Malice in Wonder Land is the first step. After that things should really pick up.
Unread 01-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Low Minors

The Show opens with RDJ in the ring calling out AA. He says that he is Rough Justice and it is time that Aaron Andrews comes to Justice. RDJ claims that Aaron has been simply skimping by and that TCW needs a true champion to lead them into the future. Peter Michaels likes the idea and makes it a title match to kick off the show.

vs.

AA defeats RDJ after a back and forth match with the aid of a handful of tights and a distraction by American Buffalo.

After the Match RDJ is attacked by American Buffalo

vs.

Killer Shark defeats Chance Fortune with brute force. Titan distracted the ref a number of times throughout the match while Darryl tried to keep him at bay it was of little use.

vs.

This was a match where Jay Chord was on the offensive for the majority of the match . Darryl got his fair share of shots in, but never seemed a threat to Jay Chord who was heads and shoulders above Devin in the ring.

Jay Chord rips a promo on Mighty Mo and Marc Speed saying he is coming for the International title.

vs and

Canadian Animals win going away. Matt and Elliot were outclassed, and simply didn't have the team experience that the Canadian Animals did.

is found layed out backstage.

vs.

Troy And Kirk had good chemistry as Troy beats the rookie soundly. For a debut Kirk did great against the veteran and helped to cement himself as a player in TCW.

vs.

Peak is a monster in the match and gets the win over the Giant easily chopping down the big man and kust keeping constant pressure on him.

Eddie Attacks Tana after the match having looked like he is just loosing control of himself.

vs.

Golden wins easily over the aging Vessey to close the show. Rocky grabs a microphone and says that he is going to win the Belt at Malice in Wonderland and no one will be able to stop him.

Last edited by WilburTrey : 01-20-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Unread 01-21-2018, 07:11 PM
Low Minors

Peter: Alright guys, I already laid out the card. So let's just go over it one last time to make sure we are on the same page.

~ The Card ~

Rocky Golden vs. Troy Tornado
The Behemoths vs. The Elite (Tag Title Match)
Matt Hocking vs. Jay Chord
Joel Bryant vs. Might Mo
Marc Speed vs. Chance Fortune (International Title)
Aaron Andrews vs. Danny Fonzarelli (non-Tital)

Ed: I don't see the point of putting Aaron in a match without the title on the line.

Brent: Look Aaron is a weasle of a champion but I agree the champion still needs to have defenses.

Peter: He put it on the line last week against RDJ, I orginaly had him off the card and you all pushed me to put him on it.

Robert: Yes because the TCW fans want to see the belt on the show.

Ed: If it is on the show it needs to be defended.

Peter: Fine we can tweak that.

:: The team feels like they have one a major victory, though in reality our fans aren't stupid and they know the title isn't in jeporday Tuesday. Even if Aaron Losses we would make it a Dusty finnish.::

Peter: Now we have talked about what we need to do segment wise to push towards the PPV.

:: The team nods::

Peter right so as of now we have the following booked with the fans knowledge at Malice in Wonderland.

Malice in Wonderland

Aaron Andrews vs. Rocky Golden
Marc Speeds vs. Jay Chord vs. Mighty Mo
The Machines vs. The New Wave
The Behemoths vs. Devine Fortune
Ricky Dale Johnson vs. American Buffalo

Brent: I think they know of a few others, but they haven't been announced.

Peter: Exactly and We are having those set up nicely Tuesday do we all agree?

:: The team nods. ::

Peter: Ok then Let's get to it.

Total Wrestling Card

~ The Card ~

Rocky Golden vs. Troy Tornado
The Behemoths vs. The Elite (Tag Title Match)
Matt Hocking vs. Jay Chord
Joel Bryant vs. Might Mo
Marc Speed vs. Chance Fortune (International Title)
Aaron Andrews vs. Danny Fonzarelli (non-Tital)
Unread 01-21-2018, 10:39 PM
Low Minors

Quote:

vs.

This was a Great match that was just lacking a story behind it. Troy and Rocky told a great story in the ring and started the show off with a bang.

Quote:

Meet up backstage and have a wild brawl that takes half the lockerroom to pull apart. Peter Michales says he can't have two of his top guys acting like children so they will settle this at the PPV.

Quote:

vs.

Killer shark looked out of place in this match, but even with that being the case The Behemoths easily won.

Quote:

vs.

Jay Chord brought everything he had to this match, and carried it to something respectable. He dominated from bell to bell and beat the upstart with ease.

Quote:

Sammy Bach runs down Vessey on the Microphone saying he can't handle the future and that is why he purposfuly injuried me six months ago. News Flash Bryan your time is over. It's time to hand the reigns of TCW over. One way or another I am taking them.

Quote:

vs.

Joel and Moe had great chemistry and it really helped the match. Moe was able to overcome the crafty veteran due to his speed and agility. s

Quote:

Jay and Mighty Mo have an argument in the ring about who is the most deserving to challenge for the International title. Peter Michales has enough and announces it will be a triple threat at the PPV.
Quote:

vs.

There wasn't alot to say about this match Marc Speed defeated an overmatched Chance Fortune to pick up the win.
Quote:

vs.

This match had some great wrestling with a nice slow build to a hot finnish where Aaron Andrews was able to come out on top clean.

Quote:

From the Stage Rocky Golden tells Aaron that he beter not get to comfortable with that title because at Malice in Wonderland he is taking it. He says that no one can stop him from full filling his destiny to be the greatest Champion in TCW history.

Overall rating
Unread 01-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Low Minors

Card for Predictions. The person with the most correct will get a small prize (some influence for the next ppv booking)

Malice in Wonderland

Behemoths vs. Devine Fortune (Tag Titles)
Danny Fonzarelli vs. Troy Tornado
Benny Benson vs. Eddie Peak
Jay Chord vs. Marc Speed vs. Mighty Mo - Ladder Match (International Title)
Machines vs. New Wave
American Buffalo vs. RDJ
Joshua Taylor vs. Wolf Hawkins
Bryan Vessey vs. Sammy Bach - Last man standing
Aaron Andrews vs. Rocky Golden(World Title)

What match will open the show?
What will be Match of the night?
How many titles will change hands?
Tie Breaker How long will the main event go?

(I posted the match participants in Alphabetical order after I realized I had been posting my matches with my winners first every time. I have went back and changed that in old posts, but will just do Alphabetical going forward)
Unread 01-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Low Minors

Quote:

vs.

We kick the show off with a barn burner of a match. Everytime Joshua Taylor starts to gain momentum Wolf shuts him down with under handed tactics. Thumb to the eye, low blow, etc. At the end of the match, Wolf is able to move out of the way of a frog splash off the top just in time. Wolf then is able to finnish of Taylor clean for the win.

Quote:
vs.

The Crowd really got behind this match, but Killer Shark and Titan couldn't live up to the hype. Devine and Fortune carried the match and did what they could with the Green monsters. In the end Darrly picked up the win

Quote:

Wolf Hawkins is seen entering a room trying not to be seen. The camera inches towards the shut door and all you can hear is Wolf Hawkins asking if everyone is ready.

Quote:
vs.
In a match of two TCW veterans the two traded moves early and often. The match had a number of near falls and in the end Danny was able to scrap up a win with a quick roll up.

Quote:

Sammy Bach calls out Vessy who appears on the Big Screen. Sammy says "Vessy You have been ducking me, but tonight we have our match. I want to make sure there is no contrversy so I propose a last man standing match." Bryan Vessey says "It's your funneral kid." Then stands and walks off screen.

Quote:
vs. vs. - Ladder Match

All three men went all out in this match. They did a good job building to a big finnish where we saw all three men on two ladders trying to get the belt. Chord was able to knock of Marc who grabbed Mo by the arm and dragged him down with him allowing Jay Chord to reach the belt and win his first International Title.

Quote:
vs.

A Hard hitting match between Benson and Peak culminated with Peak defeating Benson while holding the tights. He then proceeded to beat down Benson like he has done in weeks past.

AS the assualt continues New Theme music plays and out runs!

Greg Black is here to save his old partner Benny Benson from the attack. Greg is able to beat Peak back long enough for Benny to get up and two are able to clear Eddie off.

Quote:

Jay Chord is back stage his new title around his waist being interviewed by Jasmine Saunders. Chord goes on about how tonight he proved that he is better than Mighty Mo, Tonight he starts to cement his legacy here in TCW. He says he is going to be a fighting champion, a real champion, he says he will take on any and all challengers. He will prove that all of them are beneth him.

Quote:
vs.

This was a hot match that was able to bring the crowd back down a bit while still displaying great wrestling from all involved. Brent Hill struggled to keep up but the chemistry between him and Human Aresnal did well to mask it. The Machines are able to win the match due to there great chemistry.

Quote:
vs.
Ricky Dale Johson destroyed American Buffalo and after the match was over said he was done with him.

(Note: I didn't expect this to be very good but I did want to play this storyline out as it was very hot. Bufflao got an E I might have to cut bait with him.)

Quote:

We are backstage and see Rocky Golden on the stick. He talks about his match tonight against Aaron Andrews. He tells the champ to kiss his title good bye. That it will be going home with him tonight. Andrews walks into the shot looks Rocky up and down and says you want it come and take it.

Quote:
vs.

In a brutal match the two men went at each other for over twenty minitued neither letting the ref get to ten. In the end, Bach was able to push an electrical box ontop of Vessey after making him pass out with the Bach on the Back. This was enough to get the ten count and the win.

(note: Better than expected and Vessey really did well consider he is in terminal decline.)

Quote:
vs.

In a great match, where neither man would give in, we had Rocky Golden win the match only after WOLF Hawkins got involved giving Rocky the DQ win. Aaron Andrews rolls out of the ring grabbing the belt and heading back as The Machines and Jay Chord came running down the ramp as Wolf continued his Assulat on Rocky.
(23mins 26 seconds)

The Four men continue to beat down Rocky as the announcers are lossing there mind as we go off the air.

Over all Show Grade

Unread 01-25-2018, 12:42 AM
Phenom

Buffalo isn't awful, you just need to use him in very short brawl based matches and rely on his menace etc. Still popular so useful to get younger guys over.
Unread 01-25-2018, 05:46 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie View Post
Buffalo isn't awful, you just need to use him in very short brawl based matches and rely on his menace etc. Still popular so useful to get younger guys over.
Strictly meaning this save. I use Buffalo pretty well in my other TCW saves. but he has time decline 7 years and it's just not there this save. Which is what makes this game fun no two are ever the same.
Unread 01-25-2018, 06:54 PM
Low Minors

:: We go backstage and see Peter Michales talking to the booking team. behind him is a whiteboard that is currently covered. ::

Peter: Gentlmen I promoise I don't plan to hold a meeting after every Pay Per View. Being my first one I wanted to get some inital thoughts.

:: The team is all smiles as Brent Hill is still cooling off from his involvment. ::

Ed: The Show was solid Peter, some things we need to clean up for sure but it was solid.

Robert: I think we need to have some more build up but with only three weeks I think you did a fine job.

:: Peter nods his head. ::

Peter: Thank You gentlmen. Now Tuesday I was thinking we go with something like this to keep the momentum going.

:: Peter uncovers the white board to reveal the card. ::

TCW Total Wrestling

Jay Chord vs. Matt Hocking (International Title)
Behemoths vs. Canadian Animals vs. Elite (Tag Title number 1 contenders)
Guide vs. Troy Tornado
American Buffalo vs. Danny Fonzarelli
Bryan Vessey vs. Scout
Hawkins team vs. Golden and High Concept

Ed: So we are jumping right in?

Peter: Yes, we need to get some momentum and this will help with that.

:: With that the scene fades. ::
Unread 01-26-2018, 12:30 AM
Low Minors

Tcw finnished 2nd in the National Battle. Though we did make some strides building our ME scene.

TCW

Hirings-

Greg Black
KirkJameson
Ed Monton

Firings-

Flying Jimmy Fox
Bart Biggins
Dazzling Dave Diamond
Warlord Pain

SWF

no major news to report finnished 1st in National Battle

USPW

Finnished 3rd in the National Battle

Hirings-

Masked Cougar
Flying Jimmy Fox
Bart Biggins
Donnie J
Nelson Callum
Masked Cougar
Roger Cage
Dazzling Dave Diamond
Unread 01-26-2018, 01:02 AM
Rookie

I love playing as TCW. My favorite CVerse company. So far looks a lot how I like to book TCW at the start too.
Unread 01-27-2018, 04:20 PM
Low Minors

Quote:

Wolf Hawkins is standing in the ring with the Machines and Jay Chord. Wolf goes on a tangent, about his time in TCW and how for to long he hasn't taken the bull by the horns but at Malice in Wonderland he did just that. He did what Tommy Cornell tried and failed to do. That was create a group of men with one goal and one purpose. Domination. He makes it clear that they didn't interfer to help Aaron Andrews, but to shut up Rocky Golden. Wolf says for to long Rocky has played the Hero, he will try again but this time he will fail. He says that this group his PACK is unstopable that going forward the Pack will run this company.

Quote:

vs.

Jay Chord wins his first title defence. This one was never in doubt as Jay dominated from bell to bell. Hocking got in a few shots but couldn't keep anything going.

Quote:

VS. VS.

Canadian Animals pick up the win they were clearly the best team in the match and worked together flawlessly.

Quote:

Peter Michaels calls out both men. He says for years he has watched TCW from afar. that he watched as these two men carried this company on there back. He says he wants to see which of these two can still be the workhorse of TCW. So at The War to Settle the Score we will do just that. He goes on about how there is to be no contact before the Pay Per View.

Ricky and Bryan stare each other down as we go to commerical.

Quote:

vs.

Troy Tornado is able to gain some momentum in a good match.

Quote:

vs.

Danny Fonzarelli wins a slug fest. It was a match that was hardhitting and fast. but the Love Doctor was able to pick up a nice victory.

Quote:

Aaron Andrews comes out with the title still around his waist. He says that no one gave him a chance to come out of Malice in Wonderland as the Champion and yet here he stands the best TCW Champion ever. The announcer put over the fact that Rocky had the match won if it hadn't been for The Pack. Aaron says that since he has won the title he has mowed over everyone that TCW has put in his way. He will continue to do so as he is the true face of TCW. Just then the Theme music of Sammy Bach hits who comes out to the entrance with a microphone in hand. He says that for six long months he had to watch TCW tv and see a little weasle be the champion. He says that he is sick of it! That he is the ROCK GOD of TCW and that God's need gold. Aaron smirks and says that Sammy hasn't done enough to warrent a title shot. Just then Peter Michales stands up and says that Sammy did beat a TCW hall of Famer at Malice in Wonderland and in his book that is good enough to warent a shot at the champ. Aaron trys to argue as Sammy grins as we cut to commerical.

Quote:

vs.

Scout pushes Vessey to the limit but it wasn't enough.

Quote:

We see Danny walking backstage a little worse for ware after his fight with American Buffalo when Eddie Peak comes from out of nowhere and destroys Danny. He throws him all around the backstage and leave him laying in a broken table with security ushering him away.

Quote:

vs.

The Pack picks up a win to kick things off.

Overall Show Grade

Unread 01-28-2018, 12:24 AM
Low Minors

:: Peter Michaels is lying in his bed, his back against the head board. Glasses down as he is reading a Wrestling Magazine. ::

Peter thinks to himself

"Most of the dirt sheets and Magazines have us number two in the country for wrestling right now. They seem to think we are making strides to close the gap on SWF as well. Something about USPW is sitting uneasy with me though. They are building up a massive roster. I feel like they are someone we will be at war with down the road. At least currently they aren't targeting us. That might give me enough time to focus on what needs to be done to build up our core audience. "

:: Peter lets out a sigh. ::

Thinking to himself still

"Malice went off well, the fans bought into the Pack and the beat down of Rocky. Sadly, when the group isn't together and it's just Wolf a lot of the fans cheer him. He is to charismatic for his own good. I have to find a way to make the fans truly dispise him. I am just not sure what that is yet. The upside He is pushing Rocky and Rocky is pushing him. Chrod is a pleasent suprise he is gaining in popularty at an alarming rate. I know he can be a handful backstage at times, but we have enough good people in the back that we can keep him in line and he might grow into the future of this company. "

" I am still at a loss as to what to do ultimatly with the Tag divison, maybe I will scout around and bring in some fresh teams to livin things up a bit. Our top tear is almost to popular to have the straps, and the remaining four well we will see about them. Though I am not sure I won't send Titan and Shark back down to Development. I think they could use some seasoning in the ring. "

"I am getting nervous that Wolf isn't willing to talk about an extension early. I was hoping he would just see how much we are commited to him and would go ahead and reup well before his contract expires, it looks like he might be my first real big test."

"We did have a good first month and were extremly profitable. This will help us going forward. Maybe BriCo will stop breathing down our neck so much."

" While I have the booking team working on The War to Settle the Score. I really need to figure out Total Mayhem now.I have a few ideas floating around but I need to get pen to paper tommorow and flesh it out. A rought draft at least. I am sure I will change it a million times between now and then.

:: Peter's cell phone starts to vibrate on the nightstand next to his bed. He looks over shocked someone would be calling at this time of night. ::

Peter: This is Peter... oh hi! I am suprised I didn't already have your number. Yea... Obviously... Well I mean... You know what no, go ahead I think this might work out just fine. Yep, let me get with the team tommorow to talk some things over is that ok? Great... talk to you then.

:: Peter hangs up the cell phone and grins. ::

Peter: This might be just what we need.

:: The scene goes to black as Peter is getting out of bed. ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce View Post
I love playing as TCW. My favorite CVerse company. So far looks a lot how I like to book TCW at the start too.
I have been playing TCW off and on since the original TEW, I almost always play Cornell-verse as I love a lot of the back stories and such. Glad to know some people are reading, I hope they are enjoying.