Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-14-2019, 04:14 PM
Phenom

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews
[vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King

'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn
[vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] 'The Animal' Edd Stone w/ Tim Westybrook

Mark 'The Anvil' Griffin [vs] 'Mr. Impact' Hugh Ancrie-The stoppable force vs The movable object

Thrill Seeker [vs] 'Mainstream' James Hernandez

'The Ice Man' Derek Frost [vs] 'The Monster' Gargantuan
Unread 02-14-2019, 06:01 PM
Major League

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King

'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

Mark 'The Anvil' Griffin [vs] 'Mr. Impact' Hugh Ancrie

Thrill Seeker [vs]
'Mainstream' James Hernandez

Unread 02-15-2019, 06:43 AM
Super Star

A Gentleman gives Ace some Momentum

'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave
Dunn seems to be doing more the The Beast

Ernest loses again but gets a new feud

Couldn't think who would win this then I remembered C2C like beating people up

James is the Future Thrill not so much

Gargantuan Smash
Unread 02-16-2019, 03:32 AM
Hall of Fame

NOVEMBER 2017, WEEK 2…

Show Rating: 88

Announce Team:

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and 'The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

We kicked off this edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling, with Canadian wrestling veteran Angry Gilmore heading to the ring to a huge ovation... Gilmore was out there to respond to 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh's challenge from last week, where he told Gilmore to put his wrestling CAREER on the line if he wants to fight the big man at Nirvana In November... Gilmore said he'd spent the week thinking about it... He wants to fight Cavanagh... He wants to END Cavanagh... for his interference in Gilmore's Main Event Cage Match against Gargantuan at October Obliteration... But... not at the expense of his career...

Angry Gilmore: “My career means a lot to me... I've been through it all... and I'm almost 40 years old... This run in NOTBPW HAS to be my last shot at the 'big time'... My last chance to be a World Champion again... But I WILL put it all on the line, to get my hands on Cavanagh... On one condition... Cavanagh puts HIS career on the line too!!”

Angry Gilmore's comments soon brought 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh out to the stage, and the 6'6, 290lber looked annoyed that Gilmore would turn his challenge around on to him, but a smile soon crept across his face... Cavanagh realised he would get what he wanted... The chance to rid NOTBPW and himself of Angry Gilmore!! He accepted the challenge, and agreed to leave NOTBPW should he lose at Nirvana In November... Cavanagh then said that he wants it in writing... Next week, Gilmore needs to sign a contract, LIVE in the ring, and Cavanagh will sign it too...

Aaron Andrews and Lord James King showed great chemistry as opponents in this match, and Andrews picked up some much needed momentum heading into his scheduled NOTBPW Canadian Title shot with a victory. 'The Ace' will fight Gargantuan for the Title at Nirvana In November in two weeks, but he was in danger of losing a few times here tonight. In the end though, he put 'The Gentleman' away with his 'Hot Shot' finisher!

Winner: 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews
Rating: 83
Finish: 'Hot Shot' (Spanish Fly)

Backstage, NOTBPW General Manager Alex DeColt had his son Logan DeColt in his office with him... Alex was furious about the events of last week, and the actions of a number of his 'employees'... Dan DaLay, Derek Frost, Robin DaLay, and The Monteros were all 'unprofessional' when they attacked Logan... Dan DaLay even shoved Alex himself!! Alex said they ALL need to be taught a lesson... So, at Nirvana In November, we're going to see Gino and Luis Montero taking on Logan and Jack DeColt in a tag team match!! Derek Frost will be in action later tonight, but 'The Mind' wanted to handle Dan DaLay himself...

Alex DeColt: “At Nirvana In November... I... will be stepping back into the ring, to fight my oldest rival... My 'nemesis', if you will... Dan DaLay... If I win... Logan will be a DeColt forever, and we'll change his name officially... But if DaLay wins... Then Logan can be known as 'Logan DaLay', and go back to his Mother's Family... But THIS match... will be the end of it...”

w/
'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn w/ Erik Strong [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

Donte Dunn had his tag team partner Erik Strong in his corner tonight, but Strong seemed disinterested for most of the match. Akima Brave was able to capitalise on Dunn being distracted by Strong's lack of interest, and the big Samoan had Dunn on the back foot for a long time. However, as the near falls started to pour in, Strong began to take note! For the finish, Brave was giving Strong a piece of his mind through the ropes as Dunn rose to his feet behind him. As Brave turned around, Dunn unleashed with his 'Sunny Daze' finisher to score the victory!

Winner: 'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn w/ Erik Strong
Rating: 72
Finish: 'Sunny Daze' (Spinning Back Fist)

In the parking lot, Wade Orson was talking to an employee of the company, when the NOTBPW Tag Team Champions Cameron Vessey and Christian Price rocked up, carrying their sports bags, and some suits in suit holders... as well as their Championship Belts... Vessey told Orson to grab their bags for them, because they couldn't manage it all due to the Belts being so big and heavy, and the arrogant Champions strolled off, dumping their bags at Orson's feet as the employee backed away out of shot... Orson took one look at the bags, and then glanced at the dumpster behind him, and he knew what he had to do... He grabbed the bags, and threw them over his shoulder into the trash... walking away and wiping the 'dirt' off of his hands as he walked!!

Sporting his new look, Ernest Youngman headed to the ring next... Fresh off the back of being beaten by Tim Westybrook last week, Youngman called Westybrook, and his friend Edd Stone out... and they didn't take long to respond... Youngman asked why Stone keeps ducking him... 'The Assassin' believes that Stone should be man enough to step up and fight a 'rookie' like Youngman... and he should do it RIGHT NOW... Edd Stone laughed at Youngman's claims, but 'The Animal' was in a generous mood, and he decided to have a little fun with Youngman and take the challenge...

w/

This was a quick but fun singles match between two men who have never fought 1 on 1 before. Edd Stone wanted to have some fun tonight, and toy with Ernest Youngman, but it was the latter that was doing the toying!! He tied Stone up in knots on five separate occasions, and was able to slap the cocky 'Animal' around the back of his head a number of times! Youngman angered Stone, which is exactly what he wanted. 'The Assassin of the Squared Circle' was able to use Stone's momentum against him, and roll him up for the biggest win of his career!

Winner: 'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman
Rating: 78
Finish: 'Roll Up'

An even bigger win than when Ernest Youngman defeated Sean Deeley, a win over Edd Stone is going to turn a lot of heads!! But Stone, and his 'Enforcer' Tim Westybrook were not happy! Youngman wriggled free of their clutches though, and slid out of the ring... Stone demanded a microphone, and shouted at Youngman that he needs to get back into the ring, now!! But Youngman wasn't interested in playing Stone's game... It was 2 on 1, and even at his young age, Youngman knew when it was time to leave... But Stone had something to say about it...

Edd Stone: “Yu know what Ernest... You got lucky tonight... I only had one of my guys out here... If I had my crew, you would have stood NO chance against me!! So... With Bryan (Vessey) busy at Nirvana In November... I still have four guys with no match... You and the Ring Generals make three... so choose another friend if you have any left... and let's have ourselves a November War... 4 on 4 Match!!”

Another short match here, with Hugh Ancrie on his way out of the company, it was an easy win for Mark Griffin. 'The Anvil' was dominant here, using his 6'5”, 248lb frame to overpower the shorter, stockier Ancrie. For the finish, Ancrie was planted with the 'Swinging Side Slam' in what could be his final match in NOTBPW. For now. Thoughts are, the House Of Stone graduate will head of on some kind of incursion, with the option to come back, as the door will always be open.

Winner: Mark 'The Anvil' Griffin
Rating: 60
Finish: 'Swinging Side Slam'

We took a look at the impact the group known as the 'Coast To Coast Connection'... So far, they've attacked Trent Shaffer, Sonny Wildside, The Natural and Solomon Gold... None of those men are here tonight, but thoughts are they could ALL be back next week... Who knows when the CTC Connection will be back on our screens though... They've said in the past two weeks that they're HERE... But they haven't been here so far tonight... Currently nobody knows the identity of the three big men, but they've certainly made a name for themselves so far... The announce team asked who they were... But they also asked if anyone could be 'behind' the group's arrival...?!

Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant were shown watching the segment on a television monitor backstage, when Timothy Weightman walked up... Weightman asked why the tag team known as Mayhem didn't stand and fight alongside The American Blondes, to fight off the Coast To Coast Connection...?! Aldous did all of the talking for his team as usual... He told Weightman that he's crazy to suggest doing that with the Blondes... Aldous said The Natural and Gold were just 'pretty boys'... Fighting alongside them would be a disaster for him and Mutant...

Aldous Blackfriar: “Now, I'm not saying that a fresh Mayhem couldn't take the CTC Connection out... But we'd just been in a match... We were NOT fresh... People say we should have fought them 4 on 3... To find out who they are... But Natural and Gold would have let us down... Let's face it... If that old man Natural COULD have gotten away, he would have... For now... If the CTC stay out of our way... WE... will stay out of theirs...”

Incredible work from both of these experienced competitors, who know how to tell a story in a match. Thrill Seeker started brightly, but a bad landing on a moonsault attempt meant that his left knee was all but useless for a while. Particularly as James Hernandez targeted the injured limb and made it hard for Seeker to mount any offence at all. Hernandez was booed out of the building. One of the biggest things that makes him so hated, is that he genuinely believes that people still like him. They turned on him a few months ago, but when they boo, he hears cheers. Seeker was able to fight back into the match late on, as 'Mr. Mainstream' gave the crowd too much attention. Seeker's attacks weren't delivered with as much gusto as they normally are, due to his knee injury, and eventually he walked onto an 'Apparition #14' from the excellent Hernandez!

Winner: 'Mainstream' James Hernandez
Rating: 84
Finish: 'Apparition #14' Spear

'The Outsider' Steve DeColt returned to NOTBPW tonight, following a brutal attack with a steel chair back at Anarchy at the hands of the man known as POISON... DeColt made his way to the ring, and immediately called POISON out!! As POISON stopped on the stage, DeColt leant over the top rope, and shouted at his vicious rival... DeColt said that POISON's riddles and rhymes need to stop... He placed the letters 'J' and 'M' in Steve's brother Ricky DeColt's mouth last week, and DeColt demanded to know what it meant... and stop with the weeks of questions and mind games... They obviously don't work, because Steve DeColt comfortably WON their match at Anarchy...

POISON: “Steve... Oh goodness me... You think you WON at Anarchy...?! You didn't look like much of a winner pal... You barely walked out of there after me and that chair were finished with you... and... you had to miss a week of pandering to these idiot fans!! Now... At Nirvana In November, I will be fighting your little Brother Ricky... at HIS request... Silly little boy... And once I beat him, I'll begin to reveal more letters for you... I'm playing the 'long game' with this one...”

This match was Derek Frost's 'punishment' from Alex DeColt, for his role in the attack on Alex's son Logan DeColt last week. Some punishment. A match against the most dangerous man on the roster. The announce team felt that Frost should look at this match as an opportunity. A victory against 'The Monster' would surely earn Frost a NOTBPW Canadian Title shot, but Gargantuan is undefeated in over a year and a half since signing for NOTBPW!! In truth, Frost probably looked at the match as an opportunity for about 20 seconds. Because 20 seconds into the match he was caught with a clobbering axe handle smash to the face, and the 299lber was down! It didn't take long after that for Gargantuan to hit a double choke bomb, followed by his 'Ultimate Backbreaker' finisher!

Winner: 'The Monster' Gargantuan
Rating: 83
Finish: 'Ultimate Backbreaker' (Military Press Drop onto Knee)

Aaron Andrews [def.] Lord James King
Donte Dunn [def.] Akima Brave
Ernest Youngman [def.] Edd Stone
Mark Griffin [def.] Hugh Ancrie
James Hernandez [def.] Thrill Seeker
Gargantuan [def.] Derek Frost

SWF held their Break Like The Wind pay-per-view this week, and it pulled an excellent 94 rating!! The show was co-headlined by Frederique Antonio Garcia making his 5th defence of his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against The Crippler (99) and Nicky Champion losing to Joey Morgan (99)... Jack Bruce then defeated The Crippler in another 99 rated Main Event on Supreme TV this week!! Things are looking good for the Supreme Brand, with Joey Morgan then taking Sammy Smoke to an 87!!

Unread 02-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Hall of Fame

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, NOVEMBER 2017, WEEK 3 > >

Donte Dunn & Erik Strong [vs] Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price)

Robin DaLay [vs] Gino Montero

'The Hillbilly Heartthrob' Solomon Gold [vs] 'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant

Steve DeColt & Ricky DeColt [vs] The Mavericks (John Maverick & Julian Watson)

Mark 'The Anvil' Griffin [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt

Unread 02-16-2019, 03:34 PM
All Star

Donte Dunn & Erik Strong [vs] Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price)

Unread 02-16-2019, 09:36 PM
All Star

Steve DeColt & Ricky DeColt
[vs] The Mavericks (John Maverick & Julian Watson)

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews
[vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt
Unread 02-16-2019, 10:37 PM
Low Minors

Unread 02-17-2019, 02:25 AM
Super Star

Dunn's on a roll but just can't see them winning here

Gino Beaten Ricky, surely he can beat Robin

Are C2C going to listen to Mayhem probably not

The Mavericks lose to everyone

tough one flip of the coin both aren't really used

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews
[vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt
If Ace is fighting Gargantuan then he needs to look strong

Last edited by Satyr24 : 02-17-2019 at 08:36 AM.
Unread 02-17-2019, 04:42 AM
Phenom

Unread 02-17-2019, 08:25 AM
Low Minors

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, NOVEMBER 2017, WEEK 3 > >

PFP already have a match for Nirvana, otherwise I could have seen Dunn and Strong winning and getting a title shot, losing and feuding. Maybe the loss and feud could start here

Unless we get a massive interference from Logan or Dan, Gino picks up a relatively easy win.

Can't remember many Mutant matches but would be surprised if he fell here. Maybe C2C get involved taking out Gold again.

Expecting POISON to do some post match shenanigans though.

Ok, maybe I was ambitious predicting a draw in Anvil's match last week, maybe C2C attack this week instead. Who knows, not this guy. Playing safe and going with the man with recent momentum.

Andrews picks up a big win to look like a solid contender for Gargantuan.
Unread 02-17-2019, 09:09 AM
Phenom

Unread 02-17-2019, 11:36 AM
Major League

Unread 02-17-2019, 12:59 PM
Major League

Erik Strong DEFINITELY takes the pin here, as Dunn potentially bails on the match to keep his streak going at the expense of his partner.

No clue why two guys who seem like they would be allies against the DeColts would be fighting here, but Gino for sure gets the nod.

Mutant has been heavily protected for as long as I've been reading this, while Gold hasn't.

The Mavericks do their job as an experienced team who look good and are established to put over the guys who need the wins for their current stories. Much like Dunn/Strong prior to his on the face side of things.

The match with Dunn showed that you still view Akima Brave as a viable midcard level guy, and Mark has one win against a leaving nobody to his name. Akima takes this.

Tough call, but Jack has had his time at the top for a while. Ace is pushing to the top of the card, while Jack has a long, long list of people pissed at him who would be happy to cause this loss to not be clean.
Unread 02-18-2019, 11:29 AM
Minor League

P4P get the win, but we have to start seeing the fracturing of Dunn and Strong. Could this be the spot that Dunn looks good enough to partner with Youngman?

Gino isn't losing to the forgotten DaLay. Actually, he isn't losing to any DaLay.

Mutant CRUSH!

POISON sighting? Should be a straightforward win, but there will be postmatch shenanigans.

To the moon with Griffin! Brave might get the win here so reestablish himself as the gatekeeper, but I like Griffin and hope he climbs the ranks some.

Eh, I'll take a bit of a wild swing here. While Andrews should be a legitimate threat for Gargantuan, he isn't. So no need to get him too much run heading in, but you can kill two birds with one stone by making this an unclean loss through interference by either Monteros or Gargantuan to keep the suspense.