Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-29-2018, 10:17 AM
Low Minors

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Running Wolf versus Marshall Dillon w/ Duke Hazard

Semi Main Event
Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“The Hawaiian Strong Man” Ekuma versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

Special Attraction
Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship
Forty-Five Minute Time Limit
Scythe and The Acolyte versus The Griffins ©
I feel you are trying to throw us off the scent of them losing by saying they are undefeated, or I am just overthinking it, but oh well.

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Aces of Mayhem and Logan Diaz versus The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
“The Man With No Fear” Sonny Wildside versus Ade Nelson

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
“The Power” Jesse Christian versus Johnny Anderson
Unread 11-29-2018, 10:48 AM
Minor League

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: The Last Hard Men
Saturday, Week 4, September
Live from the Oxford Arena

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“The Hawaiian Strong Man” Ekuma versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen w/ Lisa Bowen

Special Attraction

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Unread 11-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Major League

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Send the crowd home happy and give Wolf this feud! Dillon will get his heat back easily with Hazard backing him

Semi Main Event
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Primus’ reign has just begun. Let him crush some quality opponents

Special Attraction
I’m enjoying the Griffins as tag team champs right now and you already have a monster champion carrying the main strap

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Wildside has some potential down the road as a major player. Keep his momentum going

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
The Devils Rejects can start building momentum here and Christian is a bum
Unread 11-29-2018, 02:39 PM
All Star

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Special Attraction

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Unread 11-29-2018, 02:55 PM
Super Star

Really good Gold Rush II. McManus deserves to win it and it gives Mr Rocky Mt Wrestling 2/3 of the current triple crown. Someday I’m sure that besides winning the RMW Championship again, that he will also win the tag titles someday to become the first RMW Triple Crown winner.

Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: The Last Hard Men

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
I think Wolf gets a shot a Primus coming up so I look for him to win this (guessing blow off match). My guess is Dillon and company moves on to work Mr Rocky Mt next

Semi Main Event
Sixty Minute Time Limit
I like Ekuma, but Primus is the man while he is here

Special Attraction
Is the Acolyte a RMW training school guy? Scythe has a lot of potential and a tag run might be a good start for him. I calling for the “upset”

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit
This is probably being me over booking in my head, but since I call for Dillon to lose in the main event, I think the Gang prevails here. Since this is an elimination match, I think Diaz is going to turn on his partners and that leads to him not being pinned (as after the turn he walks out), and leads to the Aces eventually losing

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
I still believe in Wildside, although that huge upset of Hellion is fading in the rear view mirror

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
The Power” Jesse Christian versus Johnny Anderson
I normally don’t go against Anderson’s, but since this isn’t Ole, Gene, Lars or Arn I will
Unread 11-29-2018, 03:11 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Really good Gold Rush II. McManus deserves to win it and it gives Mr Rocky Mt Wrestling 2/3 of the current triple crown. Someday I’m sure that besides winning the RMW Championship again, that he will also win the tag titles someday to become the first RMW Triple Crown winner.

Special Attraction
Is the Acolyte a RMW training school guy? Scythe has a lot of potential and a tag run might be a good start for him. I calling for the “upset”
Yeah. The Acolyte is a training school guy. Pretty soon I'm going to do a mini feature on all of the training school guys so that everyone has a better understanding of who they all are. My good friend King Bison is finishing up a render for one of them -- so he won't have a render, but my plan is to do start working on that feature tonight (maybe even posting it tonight).
Unread 11-29-2018, 07:24 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: The Last Hard Men

The Last Hard Men

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Johnny Anderson defeated Jesse Christian in 7:59 by pinfall with a Rear Fist. E.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a poor match, Sonny Wildside defeated Ade Nelson in 10:09 by pinfall with a Fear Factor. E+

Running Wolf had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Marshall Dillon. C.

Grudge Match
Six Man Tag Elimination
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/

In a decent match, Logan Diaz and The Aces Of Mayhem defeated The Hazard Gang (Bradley Blaze, Buck Winchester and Outlaw Wes Revell) in an Elimination match in 14:50; Buck Winchester was eliminated first, then Logan Diaz, then Max Mayhem, then Bradley Blaze, and finally Outlaw Wes Revell.

In terms of in-ring work, Logan Diaz was head and shoulders above everyone else. D+

Special Attraction

vs.

In a decent match, The Griffins defeated Scythe and The Acolyte in 13:16 when Mark Griffin defeated The Acolyte by pinfall with a Swinging Side Slam. The Griffins make defence number 2 of their Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

In terms of in-ring work, Mark Griffin was head and shoulders above everyone else. D.

Semi Main Event

Sixty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/

In a decent match, Primus Allen defeated Ekuma in 14:47 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. Primus Allen makes defence number 1 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. D+

Marshall Dillon had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Running Wolf. C-

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/

In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Running Wolf defeated Marshall Dillon in a Cage match in 25:47 by pinfall with a Wolf Tamer. C-

Overall: The show looked worse because of production values. This show raised our popularity in one region. D+
[/center]
Unread 11-29-2018, 07:54 PM
All Star

Default Dojo Graduates, 10/17!

Graduates of the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling
As of Monday, October, Week 1, 2017

First Graduate: Jakob Yoder, Signed to RIPW, Currently RIPW USA Champion, Bulky Big Heavyweight, 6'10", 359 pounds. Graduated 6/16.

Second Graduate: Franklin Rush, Heel, Prize Fighter , Middleweight - 6’, 245 pounds. Graduated 12/16.

Third: Jared Peterson, No Longer With Company due to drugs, Skinny Middleweight, 6', 250 pounds. Graduated 2/17.

Fourth: Clyde Puder, Face, Hillbilly, Muscular Big Heavyweight - 6’10”, 319 pounds. Graduated 4/17.

Fifth Graduate: The Acolyte, Heel, Acolyte, Muscular Lightweight, 5’9”, 203 pounds. Graduated 4/17.

Sixth Graduate: Wesley Browning, Heel, Weasel, Muscular Lightweight, 5’10”, 198 pounds. Graduated 5/17.

Seventh Graduate: Keith Holly, Heel, Biker, Muscular Superheavyweight, 6’7” 366 pounds. Graduated 6/17.

Eighth Graduate: Brett Dewes, Heel, Biker, Muscular Middleweight, 6’, 228 pounds. Graduated 8/17.

Ninth Graduate: Johnny Anderson, Heel, Biker, Muscular Heavyweight, 6’4”, 307 pounds. Graduated 5/17 (technically a graduate of Supreme Wrestling University, wasn't signed and came to our dojo for some finishing up.)

Tenth Graduate: The Silver Spider, Face, Comic Book Hero, Ripped Lightweight, 5’8”, 209 pounds. Graduated 10/17

Dojo Teams/Stables

The Devil’s Rejects [Biker Gang]

Keith Holly [Leader - Center], Johnny Anderson [right] , Brett Dewes [left]

Quote:
I hope this little snap shot of the students helps. Johnny Anderson was a regen of Genghis Rahn who graduated from SWF but wasn't picked up. Because of his size and his skill set, I brought him in but waited to debut him. For narrative purposes, he left the SWF school and came to the RMW school for finishing. Thank you to Bison for the fantastic renders of Keith Holly (my new favorite render period) and Johnny Anderson. He's working on one for Brett Dewes for me as well to complete the Devil's Rejects. He also did the fantastic Jakob Yoder render. I can't thank him enough.

Some of these graduates will begin to get narrative focus as well as I try to breathe live into the guys that will make Rocky Mountain Wrestling Rocky Mountain Wrestling!

Last edited by Historian : 12-03-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Unread 11-29-2018, 08:26 PM
All Star

Primus had a great first defense. Ekuma debuted solidly and will do a good job as a babyface on the upper end of our card. With the losses we suffered in August, we definitely needed the help on that end while we build up talent. There is some definite potential in guys like Clyde -- who is developing into a solid big man worker. At almost seven feet, he could be a big star for us if he continues to develop.

I was happy with where we were at and where we were headed. October was Halloween Throwdown. We had wrapped up The Tribe and The Hazard gang, we had wrapped up Riley’s quest to conquer the monsters with his win at Gold Rush. Now it was time to switch gears and move along with some new programs. Halloween Throwdown was going to see the debut of veteran Art Reed. He had been with PGHW up until a year ago. He finished a tour and never got brought back -- and no one else wanted to bring the veteran in so I made the call. He would be another good hand. While he was not going to be our franchise player, he was a really good wrestler, had good popularity, and could really help some of my younger guys improve in the ring.

It has been a tough couple of months for wrestling companies. With the North American economy being terrible and the wrestling business being down, QPW in Montreal, PWW in the Midwest, ACPW, CPWA, and BGV closed their doors. Add in the loss of CRW a few months earlier and that’s six North American wrestling companies to close -- five of whom were members of the COTT. In Europe, EWCW has also closed. Burning Hammer got caught with accountants that were embezzling -- to the tune of twenty-one million dollars, but they’re still in business.

We were staying afloat and doing well thanks to financial prudence and sound investments on my part, but with the loss of CPWA -- Gargantuan who is the reigning COTT World Champion doesn’t actually work for a COTT company. That would have to change. Same with Shane Nelson, the reigning COTT World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Both were employed by the Canadian companies, both closed and now both work for CGC but not a COTT territory. I had talked to Sam and he wanted to do something about that. So we would…

Quote:
Rocky Mountain Wrestling Presents: Halloween Throwdown
Saturday, Week 4, October, 2017
Live at the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time

Main Event
COTT World Heavyweight Championship
Six Man Challenge
60 Minute Time Limit
“The Pride of the Apache Nation” Running Wolf versus “The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus versus Marshall Dillon w/ Duke Hazard versus Atlas w/ Lisa Bowen versus “The Hawaiian Strongman” Ekuma versus Gargantuan (c)

Semi Main Event
60 Minute Time Limit
Art Reed versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

Special Attraction
COTT World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Forty Five Minute Time Limit
Star Master versus Shane Nelson ©

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Silver Spider and Clyde Puder versus The Hazard Gang [Revell & Winchester] w/ Duke Hazard

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Max Mayhem versus Keith Holly
Unread 11-29-2018, 09:28 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Halloween Throwdown

Halloween Throwdown
Saturday, Week 4, October, 2017

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Keith Holly defeated Max Mayhem in 6:18 by pinfall with a Reaper Breaker. D.

Marshall Dillon cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Riley McManus. C-

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
The Silver Spider and Clyde Puder versus The Hazard Gang [Revell & Winchester] w/ Duke Hazard

In a poor match, Outlaw Wes Revell and Buck Winchester defeated Clyde Puder and The Silver Spider in 12:28 when Buck Winchester defeated The Silver Spider by pinfall with a Neckbreaker. E+
The Silver Spider herniated a spinal disk in this match.

Special Attraction

vs.
Star Master versus Shane Nelson ©

In a decent match, Star Master defeated Shane Nelson in 10:29 by pinfall with a Cosmic Crunch. Star Master wins the COTT World Junior Heavyweight title. D.

Semi Main Event

60 Minute Time Limit
vs. w/

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Primus Allen defeated Art Reed in 14:44 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. Primus Allen makes defence number 2 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. D+

Main Event

Six Man Challenge
60 Minute Time Limit
vs. vs. w/ vs. w/ vs. vs.
“The Pride of the Apache Nation” Running Wolf versus “The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus versus Marshall Dillon w/ Duke Hazard versus Atlas w/ Lisa Bowen versus “The Hawaiian Strongman” Ekuma versus Gargantuan ©

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Riley McManus defeated Running Wolf, Marshall Dillon, Ekuma, Atlas and Gargantuan in 19:57 when Riley McManus defeated Gargantuan by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. Riley McManus wins the COTT World Heavyweight title. C-.

Riley McManus is celebrating his victory in the ring. Marshall Dillon runs in and attacks, beating McManus down into the mat. D-

Overall: The show was perceived as worse because of production values. This show increased our popularity in one region. D+.
Unread 11-29-2018, 09:32 PM
Super Star

Main Event
COTT World Heavyweight Championship
Six Man Challenge
60 Minute Time Limit
The Pride of the Apache Nation” Running Wolf versus “The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus versus Marshall Dillon w/ Duke Hazard versus Atlas w/ Lisa Bowen versus “The Hawaiian Strongman” Ekuma versus Gargantuan (c)
Interesting match here, my gut tells me that we should not assume Mr Rocky Mt. is going to win. I’m still thinking that this is the feud to keep Riley busy while Allen has the RMW title. The question is which way will it go? Hazard could win and make a story of Riley chasing, but you don’t control the COTT title and it could be dropped somewhere along the way. Long winded answer is Running Wolf wins as Hazard costs Riley setting up the Hazard Gang vs Riley and friends feud

Semi Main Event
60 Minute Time Limit
Reed will make Allen look good which is his job

Special Attraction
COTT World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Star Master versus Shane Nelson
Going to go with the champ here
©

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I’d like to see the Hazard Gang get some heat back after the double loss at the last show. Spider will likely take the loss

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Going to go with the young grad as my the Devil’s Rejects have some legs to them

Edit- you posted the show while I was predicting lol
Unread 11-29-2018, 10:09 PM
All Star

Default RMW Presents: Thanksgiving Thunder '17

Thanksgiving Thunder
Saturday, Week 4, November, 2017

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Scythe versus Clyde Puder

In a decent match, Clyde Puder defeated Scythe in 9:38 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. D+

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
vs.
Angel of Mercy versus “Intrepid” Ian Identity

In a decent match, Intrepid Ian Identity defeated Angel Of Mercy in 16:07 by pinfall with an Identity Theft. D.

Special Attraction

w/ vs.
The Gods of Thunder w/ Lisa Bowen versus The Griffins ©

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Griffins defeated The Gods Of Thunder in 15:36 when Atlas was disqualified when Avalanche ran in and attacked Mark Griffin. The Griffins make defence number 3 of their Rocky Mountain Tag Team Championship titles.

Robby Griffin was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. D+

Primus Allen cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Logan Diaz. C+

Semi Main Event

60 Minute Time Limit
vs. w/
“Glorious” Logan Diaz versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen (c) w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Primus Allen defeated Logan Diaz in 13:49 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. Primus Allen makes defence number 3 of his Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship title. C.

Riley McManus had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Edd Stone. C.

Main Event

60 Minute Time Limit
vs.
Edd Stone versus “The Georgia Bulldog” Riley McManus ©

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Edd Stone defeated Riley McManus in 28:55 by pinfall with a Party's Over after a distraction from Marshall Dillon. Edd Stone wins the COTT World Heavyweight title. C.
-Riley and Edd have great chemistry.

Riley McManus is recovering in the ring. Marshall Dillon, Buck Winchester and Outlaw Wes Revell run in and attack, beating McManus down into the mat. E+.

Overall: This show was made to look worse by our production values. It increased our popularity in one region. C-.

Quote:
Originally I was going to wait to post this show, but I was in the mood to post another show tonight and to surprise my readers with one they weren't expecting. It helps that this show is our best rated show we've had in the now 23 shows we've run as a company. It also put on our two best matches in company history, so I'm super pumped about that! Theheel was right that we're going to be featuring Riley versus The Hazard Gang -- he just thought the Hazard costing Riley the title was going to come a show earlier. Don't worry though, Riley did have four defenses in the month he was champion.
Unread 11-29-2018, 11:23 PM
Low Minors

Great shows as always, seeing Riley move up and gain more accolades warms my heart. Excited for the feud, curious if Riley gets some help against the Hazard Gang.

Also intrigued about the Rocky mountain title, as I feel there still aren't anyone built up to face him for the belt, it might be Running Wolf, but I don't know if you would go to that direction.
Unread 11-29-2018, 11:36 PM
Major League

Man the amount of content you put out is crazy! Loved all three shows! Kinda figured the McManus title reign would be short lived but at least he got to travel a bit right? Besides he’s got a RMW title to regain once he finishes off the Hazard Gang
Unread 11-29-2018, 11:45 PM
Super Star

Just want to echo what everyone else has been saying about this. I absolutely love the "drama" your writing provides. My favorite read on the boards right now. Keep this up.

R