Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Minor League

Default MAW: Where the Future is found

Quote:

Sam Keith: Our goal with COTT as a brand as to be the premier independent force around the world. We must continue to show ourselves. We our a force that the big boys notice, and we must either work, or beat them! Thank you.

The room of about 50 or so wrestlers and Staff members working for the 5 COTT promotions. Sam Keith shakes a few members hands as he tries to head out.

Unfortunately, the small but fierce Troy Winner came up to Sam, with a seemingly distracted Sayeed Ali behind him.

Troy: “Well whadda you know. Sam Keith, stealing the show!”

The small man shakes Sam Keith's hand, even if Sam needs to bend down a little.

Sam: “Thanks Troy. You guys have done really good this year.”
Troy: “Why thank you! It wouldn't have been done without this man! Come here Ali!”

Sayeed startles but shakes Sam Keith’s hand.

Troy: “We wouldn't mind if you bring him in for your Invitational thing!”
Sayeed: “Yeah, if you want, I would like to come in. I felt I did alright a few years ago.
Sam: “You did really good. You impressed me for sure, and yeah, I'll bring you in.”
Sayeed: “Thanks man.”

Sam and Sayeed shake hands again. Sam finally gets out the door. He has a few calls to make, as by the end of the month he holds the Rip Chord Invitational, the most prestigious tournament on the entire Independent Scene. Even if MAW isn't the biggest promotion in North America, Sam Keith knows his place, and he knows it well.
This Is MAW

Last edited by Martel123 : 08-15-2019 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
All Star

I am a massive MAW fan boy. Other than RMW (which became my favorite through the climb) they are my favorite promotion in The cverse hands down
Unread 08-16-2019, 05:00 PM
Minor League

MAW: Rip Chord Invitational Pre Show.

Welcome to the MAW Rip Chord Invitational! Tonight, Sam Keith has revealed the bracket for the 11th edition of one of the greatest professional wrestling tournaments around the world! 8 Participants, 5 From the MAW Roster and 3 representing other promotions in the COTT Alliance. Here is the official card from midatlanticwrestling.com

The Rip Chord Invitational Tournament

Rip Chord Finale: TBA vs TBA
Semi Finale 1: Architect/Perez vs Harper/Fforde
Semi Finale 2: Wolfe/Jacobs vs Blaze/Ali

The Architect vs Jonnie Perez (CZCW)
Andrew Harper (NYCW) vs Miller Fforde
George Wolfe vs Josh Jacobs
Bradley Blaze vs Sayeed Ali (4C)

Non Tournament matches

Greg Gauge vs Cheetah Boy for the MAW Championship
The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones and Syd Collier) vs The Frat Pack (Hal Harvard and Jonah Pilgrim)
Ade Nelson, Copperhead, and Deuce Deadline vs Keith Vegas, Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray
Unread 08-16-2019, 09:23 PM
All Star

Rip Chord Finale: Ali vs Fforde
Semi Finale 1: Perez vs Fforde
Semi Finale 2: Wolfe vs Ali

Non Tournament matches

The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones and Syd Collier) vs The Frat Pack (Hal Harvard and Jonah Pilgrim)
Ade Nelson, Copperhead, and Deuce Deadline vs Keith Vegas, Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray DeMarcus and Gray are supposed to be the big babyface tag team challengers to the Express, so they should get the win here.
Unread 08-16-2019, 10:28 PM
Minor League

Rip Chord Finale: Ali vs. Fforde
Semi Finale 1: Architect/Perez vs Harper/Fforde
Semi Finale 2: Wolfe/Jacobs vs Blaze/Ali

Non Tournament matches

Ade Nelson, Copperhead, and Deuce Deadline vs Keith Vegas, Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:03 PM
Super Star

I gotta admit I’m an MAW fan as well, seeing it is everything SWF and the like are not. Good luck and have fun I’ll be reading along

Rip Chord Finale: Ali vs. Fforde
I probably should be going with Fforde here but I like being a rebel and not picking the home territory guy
Semi Finale 1: Perezvs Fforde
Semi Finale 2: Wolfe vs Ali

Non Tournament matches

Unread 08-17-2019, 12:22 AM
Living Legend

Also and big fan of MAW (I always have at least one MAW save going). I love that you made the RCIT a COTT tournament, it is something I always do as well. Though it means that I take a massive loss in revenue during the first month.

Rip Chord Finale: Wolfe vs Fforde

Semi Finale 1: Architect vs Fforde

Semi Finale 2: Wolfe vs Blaze

I really want to pick Jonnie here but I am assuming he is the fan favorite here and because I picked Miller to win the next match, I do not want face vs face.

Picking both Wolfe and Ali seems like the right call but I am assuming they are both heels in their respective matches so I am going to go with Blaze.

Non Tournament matches

I despise Hal Harvard. I hate his terrible render, I hate his stupid backstory. Yes I know it does not sound rational to hate a fictional character, but I do.

Deuce always ends up being a huge pain in the ass to deal with so screw him and his team.
Unread 08-17-2019, 04:08 PM
Minor League

Quote:
MAW: The Rip Chord Invitational XI

Marvin: Welcome to the Rip Chord Invitational! Live with an audience of 560, here in the home of Mid Atlantic Wrestling!

Tonight, we hold the Rip Chord Invitational’s 11th year! We have some of the best wrestlers around the world, fighting for the prestigious trophy. Plus we have 2 Championships on the line with almost all of your favorite MAW stars coming to fight! Without further ado, let's get to the action!

In a decent match, Sayeed Ali defeated Bradley Blaze in 8:55 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver. (45)

Marvin: What a great match!
Ernest: Both men here put on a show. I do like the potential with Bradley Blaze
Marvin: Yes. Blaze is going to do great things.

In an extremely short match, George Wolfe defeated Josh Jacobs in 3:20 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. (35)

Ernest: What a show of dominance from George Wolfe!
Marvin: He is becoming a force to be reckoned with.

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Architect defeated Jonnie Perez in 7:59 by submission with a Blueprint. (34)

Marvin: The Architect ran circles around Jonnie!
Ernest: The Architect was simply the better man and he has a chance of going far,

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Miller Fforde defeated Andrew Harper in 7:05 by pinfall with a fast roll up. (32)

Marvin: Wow! Miller just upsetted Harper
Ernest: It looked like Andrew was going to win bu-
Marvin: Oh God! Harper is attacking Fforde

A freestyle segment called 'Oh My God! Andrew Harper just put Miller Fforde through a table!' (47)

Marvin: This is just uncalled for. Miller was the winner and Harper almost certainly just costed him the rest of the Tournament
Ernest: I'll play devil’s advocate here. I have talked with Harper before and he can become irrationally angry
Marvin: But does that excuse this attack!
Ernest: No. Just throwing all the facts out there.

In a poor match, Ade Nelson, Copperhead and Deuce Deadline defeated Keith Vegas and DeMarcus & Gray in 6:54 when Ade Nelson defeated Tyrone Gray by pinfall with a Custom Ade. (31)

Ernest: A very run of the mill match.
Marvin: Yes, no one really stood out when tonight's the night to do so. Before I move on i want to give spotlight to a member of the crowd today,

Rip Chord!
Ernest: The founder here. Without him we wouldn't have jobs.
Marvin: He will give the Rip Chord Invitational Trophy to the winner here tonight.

In a decent match, Sayeed Ali defeated George Wolfe in 9:11 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver. (40)

Marvin: A bit of an upset
Ernest: Yes. George looked so dominant against Jacobs it's just surprising to see him lose here.

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Architect defeated Miller Fforde in 9:33 by submission with a Blueprint. (37)

Ernest: A Valiant effort by Fforde but The Architect beats a hurt man
Marvin: Man I feel bad for him. He really could've won if he was at 100%

In a poor match, The Dynamite Express defeated The Frat Pack in 8:11 when Cameron Jones defeated Jonah Pilgrim by pinfall with a Chop And Change. The Dynamite Express make defence number 11 of their Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles. (39)

Marvin: The Dynamite Express has to be one of the best tag teams to ever step in the MAW ring.
Ernest: They at least are in the top in terms of Tag Champions

In a decent match, Greg Gauge defeated Cheetah Boy in 12:05 by submission with a Proton Lock. Greg Gauge makes defence number 2 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title. (42)

Ernest: Gauge continues to look good
Marvin: Yes. And next month he is taking on Roderick Remus in the Rematch from Where It All Begins Again. He will need to train up for that.

Marvin: Alright time for the Main Event. The Architect Vs Sayeed Ali. The winner will win the 11th Edition of The Rip Chord Invitational. Let's get to the action!

In a decent match, Sayeed Ali defeated The Architect in 20:13 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver. Sayeed Ali wins the Rip Chord Invitational Challenge title. (36)

Marvin: He Did It! Sayeed Ali is the winner of the Rip Chord Invitational!
Ernest: He is the first person to win coming from 4C and is the second ever outsider to win.
Marvin: Troy Winner and the rest of the 4C roster must be happy!

A freestyle segment called 'Sayeed Ali and Rip Chord celebrate his victory' (44)

Marvin: Now here comes Rip Chord to Reward Sayeed Ali
Ernest: What a contrast of styles. One of the greatest Wrestlers to step in the squared circle and one hardcore wrestler from Canada
Marvin: Well. Sayeed proved once again to be a formidable wrestler, and he shakes Chord’s hand. He is now officially the 11th winner of the Rip Chord Invitational. Thank you to everyone who watched here tonight. We will see you next month!
Show Rating: 28 (Due to Production Penalties)

Last edited by Martel123 : 08-17-2019 at 08:15 PM.
Unread 08-17-2019, 04:52 PM
Minor League

Non Tournament Scores

BHK 1/2
Munit 2/3
"Rocky Mountain" Historian 2/3
TheHeel 2/3

Tournament Scores
BHK 3/7
Munit 5/7
Historian 4/7
TheHeel 5/7

Thanks for the predictions!
Unread 08-17-2019, 06:54 PM
All Star

“Rocky Mountain” Historian. I love it.
Unread 08-17-2019, 07:08 PM
Living Legend

Good first show, but IX means 9 not 11
Unread 08-17-2019, 08:14 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Good first show, but IX means 9 not 11
My bad. Just checked and that was an error while typing the card out. It should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
“Rocky Mountain” Historian. I love it.
Thanks for the support!
Unread 08-17-2019, 08:16 PM
Minor League

The Rip Chord Invitational wasn't the best but was very successful. I have high hopes for a lot of my stars. Besides that, Last night I made a deal with Eric Tyler, a good friend of mine. His name will be on a new tournament that I created. The Prospect Series. A 2 Month tournament of 2 Triple Threat matches which leads to a One on One match for the trophy. In return, Eric gets to pick the winner of the tournament. Putting Eric Tyler’s name on it means that the tournament will be a bigger deal. Anyway, here is the card for MAW Wrestling Classic:

MAW Championship Match: Greg Gauge (C) vs Roderick Remus

COTT Heavyweight Championship Match: Nicholas Lopez (C) vs Miller Fforde

MAW Tag Team Championships: The Dynamite Express (C) vs Bradley Blaze and Cheetah Boy

MAW American Championship: Hal Harverd (C) vs ??? (A Non MAW Star….)

Prospect Series: Felipe Caballero vs. Sterling Whitlock vs. Seth Whitehead

Prospect Series: Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Penfold Perdition vs. Gidayu Katou
Unread 08-18-2019, 09:49 AM
All Star

Greg just won the belt from Roderick in what was supposed to be a hell of a match, Roderick is just coming back from a concussion that made him miss the RCI. This should be a good opportuntiy for Greg to get a good win and get him firmly established -- he is your best hand after all.

Fforde couldn't win the RCI, no way he is beating Lopez.

MAW Tag Team Championships: The Dynamite Express (C) vs Bradley Blaze and Cheetah Boy

MAW American Championship: Hal Harvard (C) vs ??? (A Non MAW Star….)

Wolfsbaine/Diaz is the best American prospect in this series, so he should win his match -- though Katou could be a formidable opponent. Perdition is clearly there to just job, because he's Perdition!
Unread 08-18-2019, 11:45 AM
Rookie

MAW American Championship: Hal Harvard (C) vs ??? (A Non MAW Star….)