Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Mafia games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Hall of Fame

ugh. this has the makings of another GCBC

Change Vote: no vote
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Super Star

It is now D10, you have until 8:00pm on Saturday, February 26th to reach a majority of 3 votes.
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Super Star

All pm's should be out.
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Phenom

vote: michgcs
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2k3 View Post
Again, I am not scum.
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Super Star

It is now D10, you have until 8:00pm on Saturday, February 26th to reach a majority of 3 votes.

michgcs: 1 (Jman2k3)
Unread 02-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Hall of Fame

okay, here's the thing. there's only 5 of us left, so we can't afford a mislynch (which is why i took my vote off prophet).

there's still 2 scum remaining, because obviously one is framing me while the other is doing the killing. now i don't REALLY know how they killed two guys last night, but here's my theory:

it's the inventor-- Jman's power is that he lets you use your power twice per night (investigators can target two instead of one, watchers watch two, etc), and that's why the kill was doubled (they knew gonvick was a tracker/watcher/whatever he was, and they didn't need to frame me since he was getting killed tonight). the past nights, jman was the killer and there's a framer out there.

now i initially considered (suspected!) Prophet, but his +1 vote manipulation seemed to work.

so that leaves me with prague and BHK1978.

i've investigated three of you, and all three come up town. so obviously one of you is the don.

so, with my fingers crossed, i will

Vote: Jman2k3
Unread 02-24-2011, 09:27 PM
All Star

Hello, Death.

What kept you?
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
okay, here's the thing. there's only 5 of us left, so we can't afford a mislynch (which is why i took my vote off prophet).

there's still 2 scum remaining, because obviously one is framing me while the other is doing the killing. now i don't REALLY know how they killed two guys last night, but here's my theory:

it's the inventor-- Jman's power is that he lets you use your power twice per night (investigators can target two instead of one, watchers watch two, etc), and that's why the kill was doubled (they knew gonvick was a tracker/watcher/whatever he was, and they didn't need to frame me since he was getting killed tonight). the past nights, jman was the killer and there's a framer out there.

now i initially considered (suspected!) Prophet, but his +1 vote manipulation seemed to work.

so that leaves me with prague and BHK1978.

i've investigated three of you, and all three come up town. so obviously one of you is the don.

so, with my fingers crossed, i will

Vote: Jman2k3
Yes it must be a frame job.

Two people you targetted are dead.

Destiny is dead.

You claim you targetted PP, however that was disputed by Gonvick because he says you targetted Ranson and guess what happened, Ranson ended up dead.

Then the guy asking for your lynch the most ends up dead.

Three deaths all involving you one way or another just seems so innocent and townie to me.

Oh and to disapprove you theory on my power. I don't allow them to investigate twice or track twice unless I give an ivestigator an investigation item.

I make an item and I hand it out and it has ranged from investigations to tracking to a combo of both to etc. That's why investigators also have been allowed to track in one night phase or a tracker is allowed to watch as well. See, that is two different powers.

So you are wrong and will get lynched for the killings you have commited.
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2k3 View Post
Yes it must be a frame job.

Two people you targetted are dead.

Destiny is dead.

You claim you targetted PP, however that was disputed by Gonvick because he says you targetted Ranson and guess what happened, Ranson ended up dead.

Then the guy asking for your lynch the most ends up dead.

Three deaths all involving you one way or another just seems so innocent and townie to me.

Oh and to disapprove you theory on my power. I don't allow them to investigate twice or track twice unless I give an ivestigator an investigation item.

I make an item and I hand it out and it has ranged from investigations to tracking to a combo of both to etc. That's why investigators also have been allowed to track in one night phase or a tracker is allowed to watch as well. See, that is two different powers.

So you are wrong and will get lynched for the killings you have commited.
Has anyone who isn't dead confirmed this? Destiny said he got something, he didn't say what it did, iirc.
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Hall of Fame

N1: BHK1978
N2: Paws
N3: 'Taker
N4: gonvick
N5: masterded
N6: Destiny
N7: praguepride
N8: Prophet
N9: cappyboy

these were my targets. I get my results a day late. so far i've wasted it on Paws (lynched before results), the 'Taker-gonvick combo (forgot they were the same character), masterded (forgot he was miller), Destiny (died before results), and cappyboy (died before results).

the only case the scum SHOULD be able to make is when i targeted masterded (since he died N6, when my results should've come in), but even then, i admitted that i made a mistake investigating him.

if you're not scum, Jman, you're acting awfully scummy. i just hope the two other townies make it here and agree with me.
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Super Star

michgcs: 1 (Jman2k3)
Jman2k3: 1 (michgcs)
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Hall of Fame

2 for 2 mich? too much too be coincidence
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Super Star

michgcs: 2 (Jman2k3, praguepride)
Jman2k3: 1 (michgcs)
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Living Legend

Two deaths? I thought for sure the Scum were gone and we were dealing with one SK/Cult member. Now Gonvick saw Michgcs at the murder scene of two people and he has now turned up dead. I have to be honest with you michgcs, things are not looking good for you.

The claimed roles are as followed:

michgcs: Delayed Cop
Prague: Some sort of PC type ability
Prophet: Some sort of gov. official who claims he had a plus one vote to get him onto the Council.
Me: Vanilla Ice, Ice baby
Jman: Inventor

Two out of the five of us are lying the question is which two? If gonvick's results are to be believed michgcs could be one of the killers. Who is the other?

Both Gonvick and Destiny have gotten items from an inventor. Therefore, I believe that Jman could be on the up and up.

Now Prague and Prophet are the two in my opinion, that could have killed Cappy. As to which one of the two I am not sure. I would lean more towards Prophet because well Prophet is always Scum in these games. However, Prague is a very good Scum player and I would not doubt he is pulling the wool over our collective eyes.

I am not sure where to put my vote. I mean michgcs seems to be a confirmed killer. However, I would love to get the other killer out in the open and call this a game.