Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Major League

Great shows, sad I was not able to predict, but love the shows! Awesome to see the Hillbilly Hammer doing good. Sad that The Riders lost, but to have the Diaz clan is awesome. I have always wanted them to join up in a stable and transition Raymond to a manager.
Unread 01-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Phenom

For Night 2 Block B Semi Final, you have the wrong picture for Primus Allen.

Other than that excited to see the Hillbilly get the win.
Unread 01-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Super Star

Don't post a lot in here, but I'm following this intently. Love it. KOTGW.

R
Unread 01-07-2019, 03:13 PM
All Star

I stood in the parking lot with Greg and Matt. Tonight was their last night on the talent trade. They’d spent the last few months working for us. Five shows. They had helped put on our best match had ever had, on our best show we’d ever put on. They brought the legacy of the Keith name to the Rocky Mountains. I was grateful to both them and to the Stone Family for being willing to lend me them for five dates.

I slid them envelopes with their pay. They took them and we shook hands.

“Thank you guys. You sure you don’t want to stay the night?” I asked.

Matt shook his head. “I’d rather sleep in my own bed. “

Greg nodded his agreement and I couldn’t really argue. I’d spent my adult life on the road. I knew what it meant to sleep in your own bed. The benefit of the familiarity. These guys were still pups. They had some years of experience, sure -- they’d been wrestling since they graduated high school, but they were still young. They had the full time gig for Jeremy. Running most of Canada. They had house shows and TV tapings and Pay Per Views they had to prepare for. We shook hands once more.

“Fly safe.”

“Not really up to us, but we’ll do our best.” Greg laughed and the two twins got in their rental car and took off for Denver International Airport. I stood in the parking lot, alone, for a long moment. This had been a big weekend for us as an organization. We had sold six thousand tickets this weekend alone. We had packed the remodeled Oxford Arena. I was proud. Proud of my guys. Proud of how hard they had worked.

I had planned tonight for one goal -- crown Clyde Puder as the heir-apparent babyface. We were severely lacking a franchise babyface. Logan was great. He had been doing the job, but with the recent tours of Japan, I was not convinced he would be with us for much longer. I had thought about turning Primus -- and I still might, but I wasn’t convinced he would be with us much longer either. It was the curse of the regional promotion. The curse of top talent leaving for more money and exclusive contracts. I loved and hated it at the very same time. It was bittersweet. None were leaving yet, but I had to be ready.

Clyde had earned it. He graduated in April of 2017. It was just past his two year anniversary in the business. He had become my best promo. He had star quality, charisma, understood what he wanted to say. He had size. He had mobility. He was getting it. Tonight was his night.. His night to stand in the center of the ring as the Gold Rush Champion and be christened as the prize student.

I sighed and looked up at the night sky. It was a warm night in Denver. A warm night a mile in the sky. I scratched the back of my neck. This time four years ago I was contemplating quitting my job. I had been with Total Championship Wrestling since JK Stallings owned it and it was Hollyweird Grappling Company. I had never been weird. I was a wrestler. A road warrior. I had grown up in the old school. In the Bob Seger mentality. The on the road again, on the stage playing the star again. The sixteen hours in the car just wishing the trip was through. Different restaurants and hotels every night. The same thing. Rinse and repeat. That was my life and I had loved it. Tommy had bought the company and for a decade we had a blast. Times were tight. Money was closely watched, but we were a family on the road together. Pretending to fight, telling stories with our bodies. Then Tommy sold the company and it became corporate and it wasn’t what I loved anymore.

I had left the six figures and the job where I was a trust lieutenant to run my own shop. I didn’t know it would be successful. I never imagined we would sell six thousand tickets in one weekend. Almost nine thousand in a month. But we did. This was the best night of my career -- and I didn’t even wrestle. I wasn’t in the ring. I had a headset on. I produced -- and my boys delivered. They made me look like a genius and not like a fool that the now unemployed Kyle Rhodes had accused me of being.

I looked at the sky again. “Thank you.” I said. I wasn’t sure if I was thanking God, or a god, or the universe, or the fates, or whatever. But I said it and I headed back into the building. My building. To celebrate with my roster. To drink with my soldiers. My kids. I had built this. And tonight we were celebrating.
Unread 01-07-2019, 03:32 PM
All Star

“Your winner and Gold Rush Champion… THE HILLBILLY HAMMER… CLYDE...PUDER…”

The roar of three thousand fans exploding at once was near deafening. They were coming unglued as Clyde rolled off of Primus Allen. He had hit the Patriot Powerslam -- his version of the reverse-spin scoop powerslam (Think Jeff Cobb’s Tour of the Islands]. He laid on the mat. Still and for a moment. Alvin was grabbing the trophy and waiting for him.

People say I'm no good and crazy as a loon
'Cause I get stoned in the morning
And get drunk in the afternoon
Kinda like my old blue tick hound
I like to lay around in the shade
And I ain't got no money but I damn sure got it made

Travis Tritt’s cover of the Charlie Daniels’ classic “Long Haired Country Boy” filled the arena. It was Clyde’s trademark entrance song. He pulled himself to his feet while Primus rolled out of the ring and Lisa helped him to the back. Clyde stood in the center of the ring and had his arm raised, his other arm holding the trophy. This was his night. The crowd was cheering for him. In two nights, he had wrestled four matches. He had beat King Kong Kennedy. Frantic Ali. Joel Bryant. Primus Allen.

'Cause I ain't asking nobody for nothin'
If I cant get it on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
You just leave this long-haired country boy alone

He had been in the business for a little over two years. He was still learning. Still developing, but tonight Robert said that he trusted him. Tonight, Robert said that Clyde Puder was going to be the big babyface of the organization. He was the Gold Rush Champion. He was a bonafide main eventer. The son of a pig farmer. The boy who grew up slopping hogs. The long-haired country boy.

Preacher man talking on T.V.
Puttin' down the rock and roll
Wants me to send a donation
'Cause he's worried about my soul
He said Jesus walked on the water
And I know that it's true
But sometimes I think that preacherman
Would like to do a little walking too

Growing up, people didn’t understand his desire to wrestle. They didn’t understand why he would want to play fight for a living. He was a simple guy, after all. He didn’t live lavishly. He wasn’t prone to excess or splendor. He had always been taught that brand new cars, expensive watches, big houses -- those were for people who put on airs. Not for down living, hard working people. He saved his money. He drove a truck that was almost as old as he was and lived in a house he split with Ray and Franklin. He was frugal. Some would say cheap. This was not a business that glorified those principles.

But I ain't asking nobody for nothin’
If I can’t get it on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
You just leave this long-haired country boy alone

He looked around the ring. There were a lot of his people in the audience. People who worked hard for a living. Worked with their hands. People who understood that he would never be Jack Bruce or Rich Money or Rocky Golden or Sam Strong. He would never be a man who flaunted what he had made. Would never claim to be a city-slicker. He spoke with a drawl. He said ain’t and y’all and split infinitives and ended sentences in prepositions. He didn’t know about dividends or return rates -- and even if he did, he wouldn’t tell them. He was supposed to be them. The guy they could relate to. The guy they could be if only they were six feet ten and three hundred plus pounds. He was the guy who could fix their lawn mower and drink a six pack but also could kick a whole lot of ass.

A poor girl wants to marry
And a rich girl wants to flirt
A rich man goes to college
And a poor man goes to work
A drunkard wants another drink of wine
And a politician wants a vote
I don't want much of nothin' at all
But I will take another toke

He stepped out of the ring and slapped hands on his way to the back. The crowd was singing every word of his theme song. They were proud of him. They accepted him like they had accepted Riley, but Riley had turned his back on them. Riley had become bitter. Clyde was too young to be bitter. Clyde was wide-eyed and happy for the opportunity. He stopped and leaned against the guard rail. He held the trophy against his chest and several fans took selfies with him.

He stopped on the top of the ramp and looked out at them. He raised the trophy above his head. High above his head. They cheered. They let him know just how they felt about him and he smiled a genuine smile. He was just a long-haired country boy who had become the hillbilly hammer and tonight he had become their hero. Their champion. He disappeared behind the curtain and the show was over and so was he.
Unread 01-08-2019, 01:59 PM
All Star

Question for my diary readers. I'm not particularly skilled with the formatting the diaries require -- but I've seen in several other diaries people have formatted drop down menus for their show histories. Being that our show catalogue is getting quite long -- I'd like to be able to do the same thing (where you can click on say, 2016 and get all of the 2016 show links to appear) -- do any of you know how to do this and would you be willing to teach me the code so I can do that?
Unread 01-08-2019, 02:14 PM

You can usually see the code required by going to a forum post which has it on and clicking quote.

Failing that, link me to an example of it and I'll try to grab it for you
Unread 01-08-2019, 02:44 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
You can usually see the code required by going to a forum post which has it on and clicking quote.

I had never thought of that. Let me give that a shot!
Unread 01-08-2019, 03:20 PM
All Star

Quote:

Success! I did it! It took some real effort! But I figured it out!
Unread 01-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Super Star

Quote:
I did that a while ago with a Poet Justice post in his recent GSW diary.

Then I cried in the shower.
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:34 PM
All Star

Great news, fans of Rocky Mountain Wrestling -- we will be returning to the Oxford Arena for RMW Live #20 on the second Saturday of the month. This will be the second annual Top Graduate Tournament. The top graduate tournament is for graduates of the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling -- or other rookies that were signed by Rocky Mountain Wrestling when they graduated whatever training camp they went to. To be eligible, a wrestler cannot have won a championship in any organization -- and must be full time on the Rocky Mountain roster. There are no guest appearances on this event.

Last year, in the first ever Top Graduate Tournament, "The Hillbilly Hammer" Clyde Puder defeated Keith Holly for the medal. Both wrestlers have gone on to achieve success. Puder became the second ever Can-Am Champion and just won the fourth annual Gold Rush. Holly won the Rocky Mountain Tag Team Titles along side his friend and tag partner Johnny Anderson. It is a definite launching pad for careers.

Who will reign supreme this year?

Quote:
RMW Live #20
The Top Graduate Tournament
Saturday, Week 2, September 2019
Live from the Oxford Arena, 7:30 PM Bell Time
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Top Graduate Finals
Block A winner versus Block B Winner

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
The Islanders [Ekuma, Rocky Weatherfield, & The Cummos] versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition and Samoan Destruction, Inc.] w/ Streetz

The Top Graduate Tournament Semi Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Badell/Acolyte versus Bison/Spider

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Tiger/Browning versus Lion/Tully

The Top Graduate Tournament Quarter Finals
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Silver Spider versus Sgt. Bison

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus The Acolyte

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
American Lion versus “Hell’s Angel” Louis Tully w/ February Malasie

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Blue Tiger versus “Relentless” Wesley Browning
In other Rocky Mountain Wrestling news -- Rocky Mountain Wrestling has come to terms for the release of MexiCain and LatiNoFear. The team known as Brown Pride was brought in to Rocky Mountain Wrestling with the close of Grimm SoCal Wrestling. RMW wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

Rocky Mountain Wrestling is also pleased to announce the singing of the team known as Samoan Destruction, Inc. The team of Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine have been active in professional wrestling for fifteen years. In their fifteen years as a team, they were four times the Golden Canvas Grappling Tag Team Champions. Big things are expected out of them.

Quote:
I would like to thank The Lloyd for his incredible work on the new website graphic. He made this one -- along with three others -- to help me achieve my goal of having better graphical presentations. As RMW has risen in size (we are comfortably regional, the 21st ranked company in the world with C- momentum and D+ prestige -- not bad when we had y'know, nothing at the start) I have wanted to better represent our size and success with better graphics. So thank you, Lloyd, for the graphics you made (with such a quick turn around!) If you're not already reading his fantastic NOTBW: A Game of Stones (and DeColts) diary, I highly recommend it.
Unread 01-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Major League

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Top Graduate Finals
Louis Tully versus Sgt. Bison
A Reject comes up second once again, as Sgt. Bison wins with the help of all of his animal allies as he realizes his true calling and joins the Animal Kingdom once and for all!

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
The Islanders [Ekuma, Rocky Weatherfield, & The Cummos] versus Samoan Mafia [Samoan Demolition and Samoan Destruction, Inc.] w/ Streetz
Don't think The Cummos are ready to get a rub in a high profile match like this.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Badell versus Bison
This time Bison squashes Mr. Blue Collar.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Tiger versus Tully
Especially with a new valet debuting, I think Tully takes a trip to the finals.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Silver Spider versus Sgt. Bison
Bison will be a big deal, he squashes his animal named ally on the way to the finals.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus The Acolyte
Don't have much opinion on either guy but the Acolyte just comes off as a big goof. Who is he even an Acolyte for?

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
American Lion versus “Hell’s Angel” Louis Tully w/ February Malasie
Lion has been the weak link in all of his tag matches, while all of your Devil's Rejects have been great in the ring.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Blue Tiger versus “Relentless” Wesley Browning
Blue Tiger picked up wins against guys like Acid, easy win here.
Unread 01-08-2019, 07:14 PM
All Star

Graduates of the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling
From January 2016 - September 2019

First Graduate: Jakob Yoder, Signed to RIPW, Champion, Bulky Big Heavyweight, 6'10", 359 pounds. Graduated 6/16.

Second Graduate: Franklin Rush, Heel, Prize Fighter , Middleweight - 6’, 245 pounds. Graduated 12/16.

Third: Jared Peterson, No Longer With Company due to drugs, Skinny Middleweight, 6', 250 pounds. Graduated 2/17.

Fourth: Clyde Puder, Face, Hillbilly, Muscular Big Heavyweight - 6’10”, 319 pounds. Graduated 4/17.

Fifth Graduate: The Acolyte, Heel, Acolyte, Muscular Lightweight, 5’9”, 203 pounds. Graduated 4/17.

Sixth Graduate: Wesley Browning, Heel, Weasel, Muscular Lightweight, 5’10”, 198 pounds. Graduated 5/17.

Seventh Graduate: Keith Holly, Heel, Biker, Muscular Superheavyweight, 6’7” 366 pounds. Graduated 6/17.

Eighth Graduate: Brett Dewes, Heel, Biker, Muscular Middleweight, 6’, 228 pounds. Graduated 8/17.

Ninth Graduate: Johnny Anderson, Heel, Biker, Muscular Heavyweight, 6’4”, 307 pounds. Graduated 5/17 (technically a graduate of Supreme Wrestling University, wasn't signed and came to our dojo for some finishing up.)

Tenth Graduate: The Silver Spider, Face, Comic Book Hero, Ripped Lightweight, 5’8”, 209 pounds. Graduated 10/17

Eleventh Graduate: Juan Soler, Face, Rebel, Muscular Middleweight, 6’2” and 256lbs. Graduated 11/17.

Twelfth Graduate: Blue Tiger, Face, Mythical Creature, Muscular Lightweight, 5’10” and 198 lbs. Graduated 12/17.

Thirteenth Graduate: Leonard Veder, Face, Anti-Establishment, Ripped Heavyweight, 6’4” and 296 pounds. Graduated 12/17.

Fourteenth Graduate: Turner Bradley, Face, Street Fighter, Toned Light Heavyweight, 6’2”, 269 lbs. Graduated 2/18.

Fifteenth Graduate: AG500, Heel, Sci Fi, Muscular Lightweight, 5’8” and 213 lbs. Graduated 6/18.

Sixteenth Graduate: Louis Tully, Heel, Biker Ripped Heavyweight, 6’6” 296 pounds, Graduated 8/18

Seventeenth Graduate: Ray Badell, Face, Blue Collar, Flabby Heavyweight, 6’7”, 305 lbs, 08/18[Much like Johnny Anderson, he's technically a graduate of the Supreme Wrestling University. They didn't sign him, so I did. He's an RDJ Regen]

Eighteenth Graduate: American Lion, Face, Mysterious, Muscular Lightweight, 5’9 208 lbs, Beastly Bulldog

Nineteenth Graduate: Jessica Montoya - Signed to American Women's Wrestling, 10/18

Twentieth Graduate: Sgt Bison, Heel, Armed Forces, Toned Middleweight, 6’1”, 241 lbs, 12/18

Twenty-First Graduate: Wilma Christison, Signed to American Women's Wrestling, 12/18

Twenty-Second Graduate: Eddie Carter - Face, No Gimmick Needed Middleweight, 6’ 234 lbs, 4/19

Twenty-Third Graduate: Floyd Reeves, Face, Country Singer Middleweight, 6’1’, 264 lbs, 4/19

Twenty-Fourth Graduate: Jeffrey Aroma, Heel, Bodyguard, Muscular Super Heavyweight, 6’8”, 376 lbs, 4/19

Twenty-Fifth Graduate: Kurt Cummo, Face, Happy Go Lucky Middleweight, 6’ 228 lbs, 8/19

Twenty-Sixth Graduate: Luis Cummo Face, Musician Flabby Big Heavyweight, 6’9”, 315 pounds, 8/19

Twenty-Seventh Graduate: Pearl Flanders, Signed to American Women's Wrestling, 08/19

Tag Teams and Stables

1. The Devil's Rejects [Keith Holly, Johnny Anderson, Brett Dewes, Louis Tully -- now all managed by February Malaise]

2. The Animal Kingdom [Blue Tiger, Silver Spider, and American Lion]

3. The Puerto Rican Exchange [Juan Soler, Turner Bradley, and Leonard Vedder]

4. The Cummos [Kurt and Luis Cummo]

Quote:
I wanted to give a comprehensive list of all of the graduates of the Rocky Mountain dojo, plus their pairings [these are the dojo-only pairings. For instance, The Cummos are part of a larger stable with Ekuma, James Adams, and Rocky Weatherfield, Jeffrey Aroma manages and teams with Riley McManus.] I had done two previous posts, but I wanted to be able to see the list all at once. You'll notice that three women have graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling. Since I do not have a women's division, I created a company called American Women's Wrestling -- they will be covered in a news post after this -- so it'll give you some insight into who they are.
Unread 01-08-2019, 08:01 PM
All Star

Rocky Mountain Wrestling is pleased to announce the opening of its 'sister' promotion, American Women's Wrestling. Founded by Alex Braun, The AWW will be operating out of Los Angeles, California. It is the first all-women's company to operate out of the South West. The Rocky Mountain School of Wrestling will supply AWW with female talent and act as the training grounds for new female wrestlers for this upstart promotion.

Please support American Women's Wrestling by going to AmericanWomensWrestling.com to buy their shows on demand!
Unread 01-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Low Minors

I missed quite a few shows already, but I want to leave this here before the next one. Will read through the shows I missed so far. Loving the new graphics. It certainly feels that RMW is growing.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Top Graduate Finals
Tully versus Bison

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block B
Badell versus Bison

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Block A
Tiger versus Tully

Singles Match