Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-13-2019, 08:48 AM
Low Minors

God damn Shelton Benjamin.

I am proud of Bo Dallas. He finally reunited with his brother (as it should be) and Rosemary's comin in to play Abigail which works wonders.
Unread 12-13-2019, 09:00 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshspicer View Post
God damn Shelton Benjamin.

I am proud of Bo Dallas. He finally reunited with his brother (as it should be) and Rosemary's comin in to play Abigail which works wonders.
Yeah I was happy to bring in Rosemary - I was actually going to use someone else in the role when I was planning things but I held a Creative Meeting first day of the company and their she was in the hidden gems and I changed my mind straight away. Glad you like Bo's transition into the Acolyte - the guys good but the WWE has never seemed to know what to do with him.

And indeed Shelton Benjamin is the bane of Vince's existence.
Unread 12-14-2019, 01:17 AM
Low Minors

Loved Survivor Series. Why can't the WWE book like you or the Lloyd, in a way that makes logical sense.

4 Horsewomen
New Day
AJ Styles
Secret Society
IIconics
Minnesota Stretching Crew
Rey Mysterio
Unread 12-16-2019, 03:15 AM
Minor League

WWE RAW 4: Little Caesars Arena Detroit Michigan, Card

1: 4 Horsewomen (Bayley, Becky, Sasha & Charlotte) vs Zelina Vega, Candice LaRae, Asuka & Kairi Sane

2: The New Day vs The O.C (Finn, Anderson & Gallows)

3: US Title: AJ Styles vs Chad Gable

4: RAW TAG: Secret Society vs The Hardys

5: Womens Tag: The IIconics vs The BFFs (Megan Kate & Dakota Kai)

6: Dominick Mysterio & Cain Velasquez vs Minnesota Stretching Crew (Brock & Shelton)

7: WWE Championship: Rey Mysterio vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Unread 12-16-2019, 11:37 PM
All Star

WWE RAW : Little Caesars Arena Detroit Michigan

Pre-Show: Lucha House Party, Ever-Rise, Akira Tozawa & KUSHIDA, Velocity (Cedric Alexander & Ricochet) and The Undisputed Era (Fish & O’Reilly) defeated local talent.

The 4 Horsewomen are out. They flash the hand signals at the crowd and celebrate their win over the MMA Horsewomen at Survivor Series. They say that once and for all they have proven that they are the dominant force in Women Wrestling. They have seen off that threat and Becky says I guess one of you will be coming for my belt now … the other three look a little sheepish about that.

Asuka, Kairi Sane, Candice LaRae & Zelina Vega come out.

Asuka “You have forgotten that there are more women on the roster and that you will pay for forgetting Asuka!”

Zelina “We aren’t going to sit in the background while you parade around like you own the place”

Becky “Well to be the Man you have to beat the Man and to beat the Horsewomen … well nobody beats the Horsewomen”

1: Asuka & Kairi Sane, Candice LaRae, and Zelina Vega def 4 Horsewomen (Bayley, Becky, Sasha & Charlotte) – Shenanigans!!! This match was interesting in that the 4 Horsewomen started out off a little bit too full of themselves with the others coming off like plucky underdogs but ended up with the Horsewomen losing after Asuka blew Green Mist into Sasha’s face allowing Kairi Sane to make the pin.

The O.C are out. A.J talks about facing Chad Gable tonight for a US title defence. Gable comes out and talks about how it’s going to be a huge challenge but he’s confident he can win. A.J just smirks at the thought.

Your boys the New Day are out. Kofi says he’s winning the United States title back at Clash of Champions and he’ll be happy to face either Gable or AJ. In the meantime it looks like the rest of the O.C. have plenty of time on their hands and he Xavier & Big E are all in need of a workout tonight. Balor responds that he and the Good Brothers are more than happy to kick their unicorn loving pancake eating heads off.

2: The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods & Big E) def The O.C (Finn, Anderson & Gallows) – An exceptional match between 6 men at the absolute top of their game ebbed and flowed and had the crowd going wild by the end. Finn Balor looked to have won the match when he hit the Coup De Grace on Woods but Big E made the save and Xavier managed to make a hot tag to Kofi Kingston who then dominated the closing stages rocking Balor. Balor tagged Anderson who got into the ring only to be hit almost immediately by a Trouble in Paradise. Big E prevented Gallows making the save and Kofi pinned Anderson.

3: US Title: AJ Styles defeated Chad Gable to retain the United States title – The crowd was already hot from the fast paced O.C versus New Day battle and the bookers smartly chose to give this match plenty of time and give the crowd a different but no less gripping experience. Both men have a lot of technical skill and they told a fantastic story of a wily veteran and a skilled emerging star. The ending came when A.J hit a Pele kick to knock Gable off his feet before hitting a Styles Clash to retain the US title. The crowd was extremely into this match and appreciated being given what was truly a PPV worthy match on a tv show.

4: RAW TAG: Secret Society defeated The Hardys to retain the RAW Tag titles – A good quality follow-up to the last two red hot matches that didn’t quite reach the heights of those epics. The crowd is still getting used to Ali & Murphy as a team but their inherently excellent chemistry as a team is rapidly winning them over. The veteran Hardy’s are a little past their best but still a great team and this was a fast paced 10 minute sprint that didn’t overstay it’s welcome. Ali hit his 054 imploding 450 splash on Matt to get the win.

Post match the champions offered their hands to their opponents and the Hardy’s shook them before raising the champs arms – it felt very much like the passing of the torch to a new generation of talent that in many ways embrace the Hardy’s style of energetic tag team wrestling.

The IIconics are out and announce that they have signed to SMACKDOWN and this is their last night on RAW. Before they go they have something special they are going to beat a team from New Zealand – which for those who don’t know is a bit like Canada is to the US – full of hicks who talk funny.

5: Womens Tag: The IIconics defeated The BFFs (Megan Kate & Dakota Kai) to retain the WWE Womens Tag – A simple eye candy type match where the IIconics were at their arrogant heelish best. Peyton Royce got the win after hitting Megan Kate with a Gory Neckbreaker. The match was a simple affair but it did it’s job of giving the crowd a little break from the earlier bouts before the final part of the show.

Cut to backstage where Shinsuke Nakamura talks about finally winning the WWE title tonight when he defeats Rey Mysterio.

Elsewhere backstage Cena cuts a promo on how the Undisputed Era cheated to win to Survivor Series

The Undisputed Era respond to Cena calling him a tired old holdover from a dying era.

Heyman “The Shooting Party did what I said they would at Survivor Series – we defeated Team Mysterio. Now it’s time to dominate both RAW and SMACKDOWN. My Clients Badass Bobby Lashley and the Authors of Pain, Akam & Rezar are all heading to SMACKDOWN to dominate the blue brand. Meanwhile my client The Beast Brock Lesnar and the Solid Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin are going to make RAW their own little playhouse. They won’t do it alone though … even though nobody can stop them we wanted more … we wanted to bring you all someone special … a man whose name is synonymous with everything the Shooting Party stands for … a man who became too big for the little cage they wanted to keep him in … a man whose name is synonymous with domination … a man who is as they say Notorious …. CONOR McGREGOR!!!!” The crowd goes nuts.

Conor “Finally ….. (he lets the crowd react) … Finally I’m where I always should have been … free of the cage … free to be me …. free to prove to everybody who the best technical fighter is in the world ... I don't care what CM Punk or AJ Styles or Shinsuke Nakamura or my countryman Finn Balor think … I sure as hell don’t care what someone like Daniel Bryan thinks because as of right now …. EVERYBODY knows who the real deal in the WWE is!”

Heyman “And tonight my Clients Brock Lesnar & Shelton Benjamin are going to deal with Rey's friend Cain Velasquez and his interfering little brat Dominick once and for all”

Rey “We’re tired of your threats Paul … we are tired of your attempts to intimidate and hurt my family and friends … at Clash of Champions I'm going to hit the 619 on Brock and cave his flat face in”

6: Minnesota Stretching Crew (Brock & Shelton) defeated Dominick Mysterio & Cain Velasquez by referee stoppage – A fast paced brutal match saw Dominick show some real flashes in the early going hitting a sweet Frog Splash on Shelton only for the Gold Standard to kick out at 2. Shelton made the tag and then the destruction began – Brock took a short flurry of kicks from Dominick on his forearms in a defensive stance before running over the young man with a running clothesline, then the Suplex City began … 1...2...3 ...4 ...5 … Cain tried to make a save but Shelton dropkicked him out of the ring … 6 ...7 ...8 ...9 ...F-5!!! Dominick is left in an unresponsive heap in the ring and the ref calls for the bell.

Rey jumps into the ring to check on his son as the Doc and Medics attend to him. Rey is clearly distraught. Cain joins him as EMT’s load Dominick onto a gurney. Dominick is conscious and holding his fathers hand. Brock is smirking as he reaches the stage with Shelton – he high fives Conor McGregor and hugs Paul Heyman and they turn and laugh at Rey before turning and heading backstage.

Shinsuke Nakamura appears as Rey heads up the ramp next to Dominick

Shinsuke “Where do you think you’re going … We have a match”

Rey “My son’s hurt”

Shinsuke “Well in a few minutes so can join him in the ambulance”

Cain “Rey … Dominick's going to be fine … take care of this piece of crap”

7: WWE Championship: Rey Mysterio defeated Shinsuke Nakamura by DQ to retain the WWE title - A fired up Rey Mysterio came out of the gate hard looking to exercise some of his anger on the smarmy annoying Shinsuke. This was a fast paced match fought in a much more brutal style than we normally associate with Rey Mysterio – full of hard strikes and vicious kicks. The style suited the King od Strong Style and he began to get the advantage over his smaller rival. Rey then managed to rally and set up a 619 but Shinsuke managed to escape the ropes before he could hit it. Rey hit a Shining Wizard to stagger Shinsuke who fell to his knees where he hit Rey with a brutal low blow. The ref called for the bell but Shinsuke still hit the Kinshasha on the kneeling injured Mysterio post match as the show comes to an end.

Last edited by alpha2117 : 12-16-2019 at 11:45 PM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 12:26 AM
All Star

I swerved people by having the Horsewomen lose against a group of people who looked like they were just there to make up the numbers. I needed to do it though as if Asuka didn't get some momentum against them it was going to become a 4 women division very quickly.

Aurora 6/7
joshbrady91 5/7

Main Event from express Live Columbus Ohio

Pre - Akira Tozawa & KUSHIDA, Lucha House Party, Candice LaRae & Zelina Vega, Velocity (Cedric Alexander & Ricochet) and Ever-rise beat local talent.

Show Proper - Boss & Hug Connection (Sasha & Bayley), Kabuki Warriors, Becky & Charlotte all defeat Local talent. In the Main Event DIY (Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano) defeat guest workers the Insane Clown Posse (Violent J & Shaggy 2 Dope)

News: Titus O'Neill's WWE contract is coming up and it is believed that he is not going to be offered a new deal.

Superstars returns from a Mid West venue (lets say St Loius Missouri)

Pre - No Way Jose & Mojo Rawley, Tamina, The Singh Brothers, MMa Horsewomen and the IIconics all defeat local talent

Show Proper - Natalya & Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) defeated local talent. An angle was done where Titus O'Neill and Apollo Crews argued leading to the Main Event where Apollo Crews defeated Titus O'Neill.

News: Dominick Mysterio was spotted boarding a plane bound for London on Tuesday and it's believed that he will be joining the NXT UK brand having signed a developmental contract with the WWE.

British Women's talent Jetta has also been seen at the WWE UK Performance Centre.

A number of other main roster talents are said to b3 heading back to the various development brands. Liv Morgan has been spotted at the Performance Centre in Florida as has Lacey Evans.

It's rumoured that a number of veteran workers have been approached to join the WWE main roster.

Interestingly both Serena Deeb and Sonjay Dutt had profiles showing up on the WWE site against the RAW Roster for a short time on Wednesday leading to speculation that the NXT Trainer and backstage producer may be returning to in-ring competition. Dutt is best known for his time in TNA/IMPACT whilst Deeb was part of CM Punks Straight Edge Society. Both are still in their 30's and could add some depth to the roster.

The WWE is tracking to lose money this month having chosen to upgrade network coverage in both Australia and Mexico as well as opening a new Performance Centre in Australia. It's believed that these are the first of a series of rolling upgrades for the network designed to make it more popular in overseas territories and ensure the long term growth of the WWE in those areas.
Unread 12-17-2019, 12:35 AM
All Star

WWE SMACKDOWN : Williams Arena University of Minnesota - Card

1: Hawkins & Ryder vs ??? & ???

2: Billie Kay vs Mandy Rose

3: The Ascension vs Authors of Pain

4: Peyton Royce vs Sonya Deville

5: SMACKDOWN Tag: The Revival vs Glorious (Robert Roode & Eric Young)

6: Handicap Match: The Family (Bray, Bo, Rowan & Harper) vs Curtis Axel, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

Feel free to make selections if you want - any feedback is always appreciated
Unread 12-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Low Minors

McGregor could be interesting. Good show oh great old one

??? ???
Mandy
AOP
Sonya
Revival
The Family
Unread 12-17-2019, 03:12 AM
Minor League

1: Hawkins & Ryder vs ??? & ???

2: Billie Kay vs Mandy Rose

3: The Ascension vs Authors of Pain

4: Peyton Royce vs Sonya Deville

5: SMACKDOWN Tag: The Revival vs Glorious (Robert Roode & Eric Young)

6: Handicap Match: The Family (Bray, Bo, Rowan & Harper) vs Curtis Axel, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:12 PM
Living Legend

Surprise
Mandy
Ascension
Peyton
Revival
Family. Good on Axel for stepping up though
Unread 12-17-2019, 10:44 PM

When the time comes, Jetta will be Universal Champion.

??? & ???
Billie Kay
Authors of Pain
Sonya Deville
The Revival
Curtis Axel, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins
Unread 12-21-2019, 10:41 PM
All Star

WWE SMACKDOWN : Williams Arena at the University of Minnesota.

Pre -
Street Profits, Singh Brothers, The Colons, Gulak & Nese, The Viking Raiders all defeated local talents

2nd City Saints & AJ Lee talk the McMahons making their life miserable over the last few years but now they are here to return the favour in spades.

Backstage Curtis Axel introduces his sister Amy to Seth & Roman, they both have friends and family visiting too – Seth’s best friend and business partner Marek Brave is here at the show as Romans cousin Lance. They are all happy but Curtis is still stunned by the betrayal by Bo Dallas at Survivor Series.

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon welcome former Minnesota Governor and WWE Legend Jesse Ventura backstage

Backstage The IIconics approach Fire & Desire as they go to open their mouths Sonya starts in on them

Sonya “Don't even start … I’m not in the mood for your mind games”

Peyton “Games?”

Billie “Us?”

Mandy “Yeah you … Sonya and I are friends and you two are trying to complicate that with your … your ...”

Peyton “Truth?”

Billie “Facts?”

Sonya “B.S”

Mandy “You just want to divide us so we aren’t a threat to your title … well I’ll tell you what sister … you’ve just got us fired up”

Sonya “Tonight you two are going to learn what fire & desire are all about”

1: Elias & King Corbin defeated Ryder & Hawkins – In science most things are theories because they are inevitably proven to be wrong. In theory Elias and King Corbin should make a good team – in reality it wasn’t so much like oil and water so much as oil and water being poured into a dumpster full of dung and that mix then being set on fire. Luckily Hawkins & Ryder have excellent chemistry and had enough experience to drag this match up to a level that was watchable due to its short run-time. Elias hits hid Drift-Away (snap swinging neckbreaker) finisher on Hawkins to get the win.

2: Mandy Rose defeated Billie Kay – A short old school divas match saw Mandy Rose get the win over one half of the tag champs after hitting her Bed of Roses (Lifting double underhook sitout facebuster) for the win.

Backstage Curtis Axel, Seth Rollins & Roman reigns are confused and looking around for their friends and family who appear to have gone missing. They are passing by a monitor when the Firefly Funouse theme starts.

Bray “Zowie Wowie … Hi there everybody … I am so happy today … I have my friends here with me.”

The Puppets and Rowan and Harper are shown.

Bray “I love all my friends but do you know who I love more … my family … my beloved brother Bo and my beautiful sister Abigail and at last we are all together again”

Bray hugs Bo and Abigail

Bray “Having Friends and Family all together is SOOOOOOOO important”

The camera cuts to a shot of Amy Henning, Marek Brave and Lance Anoa’i all tied up. Between Rowan & Harper

Bray “See … look how happy all your friends and family are to be with us”

Amy is crying, Brave and Anoa’i look defiantly at their captors.

Bray “I would never keep anyone in the Funhouse who didn’t want to be here and I’m sure you want them back …. so later tonight the three of you can face the Family and if you win then you can have them back … if you dont … (Bray just stares into the camera as the segment ends).

3: Authors of Pain w Paul Heyman defeated the Ascension – A short brutal brawl between Paul Heyman’s newest clients and the two long time glorified enhancement talents is pretty much exactly what you would expect it to be. A lot of hard hitting unsubtle exchanges eventually saw the AOP get on top. Akam hits his Pumphandle Death Valley Bomb on Viktor for the win. Akam and Heyman really do have good chemistry as dot he AOP as a team in general which helps get them over despite their obvious limitations skill wise.

4: Sonya Deville defeated Peyton Royce – This match and it’s earlier twin were clearly designed to make Fire & Desire seem like legit challengers to the WWE Women’s Tag belts and they did their job. Deville is probably the best of the four in ring but probably a little down on the glamourous looks that help the others get over.

Eric Young and Robert Roode cut a promo. Roode says he’s glad to be back tagging with his oldest friend and that tonight they will win the Tag titles tonight and that it will be …. Glorious!

Cesaro confronts Braun Strowman and tells him he’s coming for the Intercontinental title – Braun says Cesaro is going to get these hands … Cesaro sucker punches him and the two men brawl until Security breaks it up.

Randy Orton & The Revival cut promo responding to the challenge by Glorious

24/7 Champion The Miz w Maryse cuts a promo about how he’s going to bring prestige back to this ugly, ugly belt.

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross are backstage. Nikki asks Alexa who she thinks her challenger at Clash of Champions is going to be. Alexa doesn’t know and Nikki just smiles at her and walks away. Alexa looks perturbed.

5: The Revival w Randy Orton defeated Glorious to retain the SAMCKDOWN Tag titles – A decent bout worked at a fast pace between four guys with enough skill to take a 10 minute tv bout and make it feel like it meant something. The Shatter Machine on Young saw the Revival retain their belts.

6: Curtis Axel & The Shield def The Family (Bray, Harper, Rowan & The Acolyte Bo Wyatt) by DQ – A long match that concentrated on telling a story. The Family were at their twisted cult-like best especially with the addition of Abigail ringside with 3 captives. Everyone was given plenty of time to get their spots in including a decent Axel v Acolyte sequence that showcased the twisted new nature of Bo’s new character. During the match Seth managed to free Marek, Lance and Amy after chasing Abigail away from them but then took a Sister Abigail from Bray on the outside from Bray as the Family battled Roman, Marek & Lance on the outside. It ended just when it looked like Axel was going to put Bo away when Abigail hit a low blow from behind. The ref called for the bell. The Acolyte hit a Rolling Cutter on Axel after the DQ and the Family left. Roman and Seth check on Axel and their loved ones post match as the show comes to an end.

Last edited by alpha2117 : 12-21-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Unread 12-21-2019, 10:57 PM
All Star

Thanks for anyone who voted and gave feedback.

Aurora 5/6
joshbrady91 3/6
Kijar 3/6
King of Swing 5/6 (Jetta as Universal champ hmmm I will take that under consideration)

WWE RAW Card - San Antonio Texas

1: Randy Orton & The Revival vs The Miz & ??? & ???

Bonus if you can guess who new signings ??? & ??? are

2: 4 Horsewomen vs Asuka, Kairi Sane a Special guests Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani

3: Andrade & Zelina Vega vs San Antonio's Most Wanted (Joey Spector & Reyna Pink)

4: Candice LaRae vs Brooke Adams

5: Ali vs Sami Zayn

6: Bobby Fish vs John Cena

7: Buddy Murphy vs Kevin Owens
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:23 PM
Low Minors

Cool to see The Body

I like the way the Family is being built, just the right mix of menace and over the top knowing humour.

Miz and ??? And ???, John Morrison and Big Show?
4 Horsewomen
Andrade and Zelina
Candice
Sami
Cena
Owens
Unread 12-22-2019, 08:05 AM
Minor League

WWE RAW Card - San Antonio Texas

1: Randy Orton & The Revival vs The Miz & ??? & ???

2: 4 Horsewomen vs Asuka, Kairi Sane a Special guests Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani

3: Andrade & Zelina Vega vs San Antonio's Most Wanted (Joey Spector & Reyna Pink)

4: Candice LaRae vs Brooke Adams

5: Ali vs Sami Zayn

6: Bobby Fish vs John Cena

7: Buddy Murphy vs Kevin Owens