Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-14-2019, 10:49 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Good show
Thank you man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisoku View Post
Looks great! I love Kushida and I wish WWE would actually use Eric Young. One of my favourites from his team Canada days with Roode (another favourite of mine). I can't help but read these and just sit there and think what if...
Yeah EY and Roode were fantastic in TNA and Team Canada. I think they came to WWE to be 'steady hands'. That said, I think Roode has a Main Event push in the tank. I always thought he could form a Fortune/Four Horsemen type stable. If I was booking them on the same show, he'd have The Revival and a young up and comer like Tyler Bate! That would be a fantastic stable. In fact, I like it so much it may just happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshbrady91 View Post
Very well written show! I love the layout and look of your diary, great stuff.
Thank you buddy. I enjoy making the aesthetics look appealing. For anyone interested, I use a website called befunky.com. Membership is cheap but you can do most things without one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
It's really well done, loving your take on things. It's fun comparing the different way you and I have been booking the current WWE product and sometimes sitting there thinking DAMN I wish I had thought of that.
I bet if Vince himself read our diaries, he'd say the same! There's so many different ways you can go with so many different talents. In a years time, our companies will be SO different!

A lot of points on the line here guys... No pressure:

Smackdown Presents: EXTREME RULES, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 2…

Intercontinental Title Match:
'The One And Only' Ricochet [vs] 'The Scottish Psychopath' Drew McIntyre (c)
Comments:

The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge:
'The Great' Chad Gable [vs] ????
Comments:

Smackdown Tag Team Title Match:
The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Roode & Ziggler) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (c)
Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
'The Prize Fighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn
Comments:

Smackdown Women's Title Match:
'The Queen' Charlotte Flair (c) [vs] 'The Glow' Naomi
Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
'The Big Dog' Roman Reigns [vs] 'The Viper' Randy Orton
Comments:

WWE Title Match:
'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar (c) w/ Paul Heyman
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: ___________________
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: ___________________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) ___________________
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: ___________________

Last edited by The Lloyd : 12-15-2019 at 04:25 AM.
Unread 12-14-2019, 12:12 PM

Comments: Bit hard to go against a surprise.

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Gable) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (c)

Extreme Rules Match:
'The Prize Fighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn

Extreme Rules Match:

WWE Title Match:
'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar (c) w/ Paul Heyman

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?:
Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?:
3). How many Championships will change hands?: 1
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Shinsuke Nakamura
Unread 12-14-2019, 10:17 PM
Low Minors

McIntyre
Gable
Usos
Owens
Charlotte
Reigns
Bryan

Bryan Brock match of the night

Kanellis, I don't know some jobber as Gable is in the next match too

Last edited by Aurora : 12-15-2019 at 03:55 AM.
Unread 12-14-2019, 10:26 PM
Super Star

Comments:

Comments:

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Gable) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (c)
Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

WWE Title Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Bryan vs Brock
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: 89 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) 0
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Shinsuke Nakamura
Unread 12-14-2019, 11:00 PM
Phenom

Comments:

Comments:

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Ziggler) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (c)
C
omments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

WWE Title Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Owens vs. Zayn
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?:87 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) None
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Velveteen Dream
Unread 12-15-2019, 04:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

Kanellis, I don't know some jobber as Gable is in the next match too
Shoot. I must have been tired because that was supposed to say Roode and Ziggler. I didn't even get the E in Roode!! So tired. So very tired!
Unread 12-15-2019, 09:06 AM
All Star

[quote=The Lloyd;2384593]Shoot. I must have been tired because that was supposed to say Roode and Ziggler. I didn't even get the E in Roode!! So tired. So very tired![/QUOTE

Thought it was odd.
Unread 12-16-2019, 03:25 AM
Minor League

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Roode & Ziggler) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (c)

Extreme Rules Match:

Extreme Rules Match:

WWE Title Match:
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:09 PM
Living Legend

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

WWE Title Match:
Comments: I'm a simple guy. I see Brock, I choose his opponent

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Bryan/Lesnar
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: 92
(within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) 1
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: KUSHIDA
Unread 12-20-2019, 10:27 AM
Phenom

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:
Comments:

WWE Title Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Main event
2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: 84
3). How many Championships will change hands?: 2
4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Kushida
Unread 12-21-2019, 05:15 PM
Hall of Fame

Thanks for all the predictions guys. Sorry for the delay. My best friend and I have just completed a draft for our long-running Fifa League. Long story, but it's awesome!

Here comes Extreme Rules...
Unread 12-21-2019, 05:16 PM
Hall of Fame

Show Rating: 91
Live Attendance: 21,000
Pay-Per-View Buy Rate: 1.51

Announce Team:

Michael Cole, Charly Caruso and Corey Graves

A fantastic way to start this Extreme Rules pay-per-view, with two of Smackdown's finest talents battling over the prestigious Intercontinental Championship. McIntyre dominated Ricochet for most of the match, and used his size and strength advantage to throw the high-flier higher than he's ever been thrown before! But Ricochet knows how to handle guys bigger than him, he's been doing it his entire career. He managed to stay in the fight, and then have a brilliant comeback, that culminated in him hitting the unsuspecting Drew with his 'Recoil' (Codebreaker) finisher, and we had a new Champion!!

Winner: and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Ricochet
Finish: 'Recoil'

Quote:
Everybody Bounce

The new Intercontinental Champion celebrated on the ramp, and the crowd chanted his name over and over again!!

He had a very short three week run as United States Champion earlier this year... Could this be the start of a longer Title reign?!

Time will tell on that one... But Drew McIntyre won't be missing from the Intercontinental Title scene for long...

Quote:
Der Ringgeneral

'The Great' Chad Gable was the next man to head down to the ring... ready for his 'Open Challenge'...

Gable said he's enjoyed wrestling guys like Randy Orton, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, and Ricochet in recent weeks...

But now it was time for something new... Something fresh... and so he issued the 'Open Challenge' to try to find a NEW opponent...

As this man's entrance music began, and the crowd started to chant along, the announce team suggested that Gable should be careful what he wishes for...

WALTER... The 6'4”, 310lb beast from Austria, who is as big and powerful as they come stomped to the ring... Gable gulped...

But WALTER stopped half way down the ramp, and looked over his shoulder...

Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner and the crazy Alexander Wolfe joined their leader...

The group known as 'Imperium' are HERE, and they're a part of Smackdown!!

Gable looked shocked to see WALTER, but he had to keep his wits about him with the rest of Imperium at ringside. The former Olympian soon realised he wasn't going to be able to use much of his usual offence early on, because WALTER is huge. He's an awkward shape and size, and particularly in the early stages, just brushed 'The Great' Gable off. Later on in the match, Gable had some mild success, using his amateur background to begin to wear WALTER down. But a momentary laps in concentration lead to a brutal Lariat from the beast from Austria and Gable was beaten.

Winner: 'Der Ringgeneral' WALTER
Finish: 'Lariat'

Quote:
Imperium

WALTER's group, known to NXT and NXT:UK fans as 'Imperium' climbed into the ring...

Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner and Alexander Wolfe threw Chad Gable out of it, and then stood alongside their leader...

The four men stood in a line, and then simultaneously put their hands behind their backs...

Ladders surrounded the ring for this hotly anticipated Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles. The Usos and The Acts of God decided to start this match on the same page, and they paired off to try to take out the larger duo of Damnation. Roode and Ziggler managed to keep Harper down, and The Uso Brothers took Rowan around by the announce desk. As soon as Harper started to show some fight though, the 'Acts of God' decided they wanted to retreat and regroup. Harper made his way around the ring to stop The Usos from putting Rowan through the announce table. He stopped them by chokeslamming Jey through the table, and then throwing Jimmy over the guard rail! Harper and Rowan made their way into the ring with a large ladder, and Roode and Ziggler were too scared to try and stop them! Damnation began to climb towards their Championships, and then finally Roode and Ziggler got into the ring. The two teams fought hard, with Harper and Rowan eventually coming out on top. The Usos eventually came back into it, but they were clearly hurt. Damnation put Robert Roode through Dolph Ziggler and a table, leaving the Acts of God out of commission. The Usos hit stereo super kicks and flew over the ropes once or twice. But in the end, Harper took care of the Samoan Brothers with a huge double discuss lariat on the ramp, while Rowan climbed the ladder and retrieved the Belts.

Winners: and STILL Smackdown Tag Team Champions: Damnation
Finish: ''

Quote:
Count Down

We saw a promo from latest Smackdown signing Kushida next...

A countdown clock showed that 'The Timesplitter' would be debuting with the Blue Brand in just over a week!!

Best friends and better enemies. These two Canadians have been fighting alongside each other, and against each other, for a number of years now, so they know each other very well. Tonight there were no rules, and arguably that gave Kevin Owens a huge advantage. For around 10 minutes, he looked in complete control of his biggest rival. However, late on a familiar face returned to WWE after an injury:

Shinsuke Nakamura, who was put on the shelf and had to give up his Intercontinental Title as a result, was back, and he saved his friend Sami Zayn from certain defeat following a 'Stunner' in the middle of the ring! Zayn had taken a beating, but he was able to rest up as Nakamura took Kevin Owens apart. 'The Prize Fighter' fights best when his back's against the wall though, and although this felt like a handicap match now, it almost seemed to suit Owens. He fought back against Nakamura and eventually hit HIM with the 'Stunner'. Zayn was up by this point, but he was put down with a 'Package Driver'. Owens set up a pile of steel chairs, all stood upright, and he wanted to end Nakamura, and put him on the shelf again. Zayn saved his friend, and Owens turned his attention to 'The Underdog from the Underground'! The bad guys took Owens down, and Zayn directed traffic, but Owens had hold of one last chair. He smacked Zayn in the face with it. Nakamura took a chair shot to the gut and then the back, before rolling out of the ring. He then grabbed Zayn and delivered his 'Pop-Up Powerbomb' ONTO the upright chair, right in the middle of the ring!

Winner: 'The Prize Fighter' Kevin Owens
Finish: 'Pop-Up Powerbomb'

Quote:
Battered, Bloody, Better

With a bruise under his eye, and a small amount of blood in his mouth, Kevin Owens stood on the top rope to celebrate his win...

He soaked in the cheers of the fans, and looked out to the back row...

The athletic Naomi was fantastic in this match. She flew around the ring with a spring in her step and hit all of her trademark offence. Charlotte Flair didn't know what had hit her for a while, she struggled to cover up, and the crowd were really coming alive for everything Naomi did. She went for her split-legged moonsault, but it was probably too early to attempt to end things with that particular move. Charlotte got her knees up, and the wind was driven out of Naomi's lungs. From that moment onwards, Charlotte was in complete control, and she retained her Title with the 'Figure Eight'.

Winner: and STILL Smackdown Women's Champion: Charlotte Flair
Finish: 'Figure Eight'

Quote:
Horsewomen

In a private VIP box up in the crowd, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir were shown watching the in-ring action...

Shayna and co. sarcastically applauded Charlotte Flair for her victory, but they also seemed to show respect to Flair and Naomi...

You could hear Shayna say that it was a great match, and her sidekicks agreed with everything she said...

Charlotte celebrated on the second rope, and she pointed up to Baszler... Baszler told her to come up and see her...!!

The animosity between these two was clear for everyone to see, right from the beginning of the match. Randy Orton was his usual methodical self, slowing the pace down to his ideal level and taking the crowd out of things. Meanwhile Roman Reigns tried to get the crowd on his side, and they came to life for him during his comeback. 'The Big Dog' hit some big offence, including a Samoan drop, a sidewalk slam, and his driveby kick. But Orton delivered a low blow behind the referee's back, and followed it up with his inverted back breaker! Orton scored a 2-count after that move, and then soon after he hit his draping DDT! Reigns crawled onto all fours, and was in one corner of the ring. Randy was in the other, and he lined up his 'Punt'. But as Corey Graves pointed out, 'The Viper' probably took a little too long to line the move up and gesture to the crowd. As he ran towards Reigns, the big Samoan unleashed his 'Spear', and took Orton almost out of his boots!

Winner: 'The Big Dog' Roman Reigns
Finish: 'Spear'

Quote:
Horsewomen Part II

Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir were in their private sky box once again following Roman Reigns' win...

Shayna had a beer in her hands as she sat back on a sofa... Her arms were up at shoulder height, as if she had two people sat right next to her...

But it wasn't a private party for long...

Charlotte Flair knocked at the door... but didn't wait for an invite to come in... Shayna and co. stood up, ready to fight!!

Charlotte Flair: “It's okay ladies... Let's not 'Fight'... Let's 'Play'... I'm here because I heard Shayna invite me up... So... Did I waste my time? Or do you have something to say to my face...?!”

Shayna looked completely unimpressed, and totally not phased by Charlotte's arrival...

Shayna Baszler: “Yu know what Charlotte... Your match earlier was fan-tas-tic... Naomi is a worthy adversary... and I can't wait to defend the Smackdown Women's Title against her... Once I win it from YOU!! As for the reason I wanted you to come up here... I wanted you to know... Right from the Horsewoman's Mouth... I'm coming for your Title... And I wanna be next in line for a shot at the Gold!!”

Charlotte nodded at Shayna, and told her any time, any place... But Shayna needs to remember one thing...

“To BE the woman... You have to BEAT the woman...!!”

Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar have fought 1 on 1 once before. Survivor Series 2018. Brock won, but it was a very competitive match. Bryan left a foot print on Lesnar's face, and it was clear that 'The Beast' hadn't forgotten. With Paul Heyman barking orders, Lesnar set out to leave more than a footprint on Bryan. But 'The American Dragon' knows how to fight, and he knows how to handle himself against a larger, stronger opponent. He tied Lesnar up in knots, causing the former UFC Heavyweight Champion to scream in pain a number of times. But despite his legs and arms clearly hurting him, Lesnar's power is undeniable. He sprung into life, and hit some devastating German Suplexes, following those up with an 'F5'!! Bryan somehow kicked out, and then attempted to lock Lesnar in the 'YES! Lock'!! Lesnar picked his left arm though, and Bryan was locked in the 'Kimura'!! Bryan held on as long as he could, but eventually he had to tap out. Lesnar was delighted, but Heyman just looked relieved.

Winner: and STILL WWE Champion: 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
Finish: 'Kimura'

Ricochet [def.] Drew McIntyre
to WIN the Intercontinental Title

WALTER [def.] Chad Gable

Damnation [def.] The Usos & The Acts of God
to RETAIN the Smackdown Tag Team Titles

Kevin Owens [def.] Sami Zayn

Charlotte Flair [def.] Naomi
to RETAIN the Smackdown Women's Title

Roman Reigns [def.] Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar [def.] Daniel Bryan
to RETAIN the WWE Title

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: KEVIN OWENS vs SAMI ZAYN

2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: 91 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) ONE

4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: WALTER of Imperium

Really pleased with this show overall, particularly the ratings of the main matches. Putting Bryan versus Lesnar, and Reigns versus Roman was always going to bring good numbers, but up and down the card I was surprised and impressed. WALTER's debut was a particular highlight. But Owens and Zayn may have just opened my eyes to something I hadn't seen. I really like Zayn as a manager for Nakamura in real life, and was looking to continue that here for a while. He's always been a favourite of mine in the ring, and this match proved that he could easily be one of the top names on the show! Lesnar's time with this company is not infinite. There's another top name on the show that probably needs to take some time off too for other reasons (more on this later), and this will leave two massive holes. As for Charlotte and Naomi, they were fantastic. I kind of don't quite have enough women for three divisions, but probably too many for two. Naomi is the number two female on the show until I can grow Shayna Baszler's popularity. There's others on Smackdown that haven't debuted yet, but keep an eye on Toni Storm!!

Unread 12-21-2019, 05:37 PM
Hall of Fame

**NOTE**

Not really sure what happened with the triple threat ladder match!! I had a much better match written out than that... and here it is:

Ladders surrounded the ring for this hotly anticipated Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles. The Usos and The Acts of God decided to start this match on the same page, and they paired off to try to take out the larger duo of Damnation. Roode and Ziggler managed to keep Harper down, and The Uso Brothers took Rowan around by the announce desk. As soon as Harper started to show some fight though, the 'Acts of God' decided they wanted to retreat and regroup. Harper made his way around the ring to stop The Usos from putting Rowan through the announce table. He stopped them by chokeslamming Jey through the table, and then throwing Jimmy over the guard rail! Harper and Rowan made their way into the ring with a large ladder, and Roode and Ziggler were too scared to try and stop them! Damnation began to climb towards their Championships, and then finally Roode and Ziggler got into the ring. The two teams fought hard, with Harper and Rowan eventually coming out on top. The Usos eventually came back into it, but they were clearly hurt. Damnation put Robert Roode through Dolph Ziggler and a table, leaving the Acts of God out of commission. The Usos hit stereo super kicks and flew over the ropes once or twice. But in the end, Harper took care of the Samoan Brothers with a huge double discuss lariat on the ramp, while Rowan climbed the ladder and retrieved the Belts.

Winners: and STILL Smackdown Tag Team Champions: Damnation
Finish: 'Item Retrieval'
Unread 12-21-2019, 05:39 PM
Hall of Fame

**NOTE 2**

I don't know what's going on now. When I originally posted the show, most of the write up from that match was gone!! It's now all there!! ?! ?! If anyone has any ideas what's happened there I'm all ears!!
Unread 12-21-2019, 10:29 PM
All Star

Really nice PPV