Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-04-2019, 06:16 PM
All Star

1. IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match:
(C) Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS vs YAMATO.

- Cant see YAMATO getting the title straight out of the gate

2. NEVER Openweight Championship Match:
(C) KENTA of Bullet Club vs CIMA.

- Same deal as YAMATO but if one is going over it's more likely to be here for the lesser belt.

3. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa), Toa Henare & HIKULEO of Bullet Club vs Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon.

- Toss up given the push for Henare at Wrestle Kingdom but he gains just from being in this match so I can see him taking the pin here

4. Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Tagaki of Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi of Taguchi Japan.

- Taguchi is the odd man out here and he can safely take the pin

5. Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer of Suzuki-gun vs Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto of CHAOS.

- I'm an old man and I'm a mark for other old angry men

6. Birds of Prey (Will Ospreay & Robbie Eagles) of CHAOS vs Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki-gun.

- Birds of Prey are the future of NJPW n many ways and the Suzuki-gun guys aren't.
Unread 11-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Minor League

World Pro Wrestling Card:

1. IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match:
(C) Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS
vs YAMATO.
- YAMATO is a former 4 time Open the Dream Gate Champion and is set to make his NJPW debut after signing from Dragon Gate.

2. NEVER Openweight Championship Match:
(C) KENTA of Bullet Club
vs CIMA.
- CIMA is set to make his NJPW in-ring debut after appearing ringside at Wrestle Kingdom, where he distracted Shingo Tagaki and cost him the New Japan Rumble.

3. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa), Toa Henare & HIKULEO of Bullet Club vs Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon.

4. Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Tagaki of Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi of Taguchi Japan.

5. Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer of Suzuki-gun vs Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto of CHAOS.

6. Birds of Prey (Will Ospreay & Robbie Eagles) of CHAOS vs Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki-gun.
Unread 11-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Phenom

1. Okada
2. CIMA
3. LIJ
4. LIJ
5. CHAOS
6. Birds of Prey
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Minor League

Default NJPW World Pro Wrestling Results

World Pro Wrestling
Date: Saturday, Week 2, January 2020
Attendance: 26,000
Show Rating: A

Birds of Prey (Will Ospreay & Robbie Eagles) of CHAOS vs Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki-gun.
Birds of Prey defeated Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru in 11 minutes when Eagles pinned Kanemaru after a 450 Splash. B-

Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer of Suzuki-gun vs Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto of CHAOS.
Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer defeated Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto in 14 minutes when Suzuki made Goto submit to a Rear Naked Choke. Suzuki & Ishii traded some vicious attacks on eachother during this extremely physical match. B

Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Tagaki of Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi of Taguchi Japan.
Takahashi & Tagaki defeated Tanahashi & Taguchi in 16 minutes when Takahashi pinned Taguchi after a Time Bomb. B+

Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa), Toa Henare & HIKULEO of Bullet Club vs Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon.
Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Toa Henare & HIKULEO defeated Naito, BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA in 17 minutes when Tama Tonga pinned BUSHI after a devastating Gun Stun. After the match Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & HIKULEO officially invited Toa Henare to join the Bullet Club by presenting him with a Bullet Club t-shirt, Henare accepted the invitation. B-

NEVER Openweight Championship Match:
(C) KENTA of Bullet Club vs CIMA.
KENTA defeated CIMA in 19 minutes via pin fall after hitting the Go To Sleep. KENTA makes his 5th defence of the NEVER Openweight Championship. B

Angle:
Shingo Tagaki ran down to the ring and attacked CIMA, hitting him with the Last Of The Dragon. CIMA distracted Shingo Tagaki at Wrestle Kingdom during the New Japan Rumble, leading to Toa Henare eliminating Tagaki and winning the match. C+

Angle:
Kazuchika Okada makes an elaborate entrance. A*

IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match:
(C) Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS vs YAMATO.
Kazuchika Okada defeated YAMATO via pin fall in 26 minutes after a Rainmaker. YAMATO pushed Okada to the limit in this closely fought match, but Okada proved to be too much for YAMATO on this occasion as he made defence number 7 of his IWGP Heavyweight Championship. A

Angle:
Kazuchika Okada celebrates in the ring after his victory. A*

Angle:
Kazuchika Okada and YAMATO showed some mutual respect after their incredible match when Okada accepted YAMATO's offer of a handshake. A

Predictions:
alpha2117: 5/6
Aurora: 5/6
Dean: 3/6
Leohunter: 3/6

Thanks again to Leohunter for the awesome header

Last edited by joshbrady91 : 11-21-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:38 AM
All Star

Good show - glad to see logical booking here too. The toss up match was always Bullet Club v LIJ for mine - it was just if BUSHI or Henare was going to eat the pin. This feels like NJPW but the new additions adds some extra spice.
Unread 11-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Minor League

Great show! Also that's a great crowd number you got there, really high for a TV show, Hehe. Great job with the booking too!
Unread 11-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Good show - glad to see logical booking here too. The toss up match was always Bullet Club v LIJ for mine - it was just if BUSHI or Henare was going to eat the pin. This feels like NJPW but the new additions adds some extra spice.
Thank you for your kind comments, they are always much appreciated. I feel I am getting to grips with the game a lot more this week, I have only ever played TEW this past fortnight, I'm a complete newbie. I am trying to slowly integrate a few new workers in due to us parting ways with a few workers after Wrestle Kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohunter View Post
Great show! Also that's a great crowd number you got there, really high for a TV show, Hehe. Great job with the booking too!
Thanks Leo! Yes I noticed the very high attendance figure, I had to double check myself. I think it may be because we are very popular in this region, seems unrealistic though.

I'm looking into creating a "face" stable in the near future, lead by Kota Ibushi, if anyone wants to throw some potential stable names or member suggestions out there then I'll definitely take them into consideration.
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:11 PM
All Star

Not sure what their contract situation is but Yuga Hayashi (El Lindaman) & Tomahawk TT have loyalty to CIMA so would make good signings - both are better heels though. So does Takehiro Yamamura but he's pretty average. Daisuke Sasaki has an existing tag relationship with Ibushi so if available would make sense.

Names that come to mind worth considering as signings if you don't already have them and depending on availability - Daichi Hashimoto, HAYATA, Jake Lee, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kento Miyahara, Kohei Fujimura, Konosuke Takeshita (if you ever get the chance sign him) Tetsuya Endo, Mao Inoue, Masayuki Mitomi, Ryota Nakatsu & Ryuiche Sekine, Shotaro Ashino, Strong Machine J, Atsuki & Yuma Aoyagi, Hayabusa II.
Unread 11-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Low Minors

Loved the show
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:28 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Not sure what their contract situation is but Yuga Hayashi (El Lindaman) & Tomahawk TT have loyalty to CIMA so would make good signings - both are better heels though. So does Takehiro Yamamura but he's pretty average. Daisuke Sasaki has an existing tag relationship with Ibushi so if available would make sense.

Names that come to mind worth considering as signings if you don't already have them and depending on availability - Daichi Hashimoto, HAYATA, Jake Lee, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kento Miyahara, Kohei Fujimura, Konosuke Takeshita (if you ever get the chance sign him) Tetsuya Endo, Mao Inoue, Masayuki Mitomi, Ryota Nakatsu & Ryuiche Sekine, Shotaro Ashino, Strong Machine J, Atsuki & Yuma Aoyagi, Hayabusa II.
Thank you for the recommendations. I probably have just under half of those names on my shortlist already, so that's a good number you've given me to add to the existing shortlist!

I didn't know about Sasaki & Ibushi so that's great information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Loved the show
Thank you Aurora!
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Living Legend

Great show Josh; really enjoying this!
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Minor League

Default NJPW New Year Dash!! 2020

New Year Dash!! Card:

1. Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi of Suzuki-gun vs Toa Henare & HIKULEO of Bullet Club.

2. NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Match:
(C) Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Rocky Romero of CHAOS vs Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & Zack Sabre Jr. of Suzuki-gun.

3. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match:
(C) Will Ospreay vs ? (Ospreay issues an open challenge).

4. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match:
(C) Roppongi 3K of CHAOS vs El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori of Bullet Club.

5. Shingo Takagi & BUSHI of CHAOS vs CIMA & Yuji Nagata.

6. NEVER Openweight Championship Match:
(C) KENTA of Bullet Club vs Ryusuke Taguchi of Taguchi Japan.

7. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Bad Luck Fale & Guerrillas of Destiny of Bullet Club.

8. Kota Ibushi vs Togi Makabe.

9. Hiroshi Tanahashi of Taguchi Japan, Juice Robinson of Taguchi Japan & Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS vs Jay White of Bullet Club, Chase Owens of Bullet Club & YAMATO.

Feel free to add your predictions by commenting below, I will reveal the results in the next post.
Unread 11-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Low Minors

Bullet Club
Suzuki-Gun
Osprey
Roppongi 3
Double DQ
KENTA
LIJ
Togi Makabe
White Owens and YAMATO with a tainted pin on Juice
Unread 11-08-2019, 12:21 AM
All Star

New Year Dash!! Card:

1. Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi of Suzuki-gun vs Toa Henare & HIKULEO of Bullet Club.

(C) Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Rocky Romero of CHAOS vs Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & Zack Sabre Jr. of Suzuki-gun.

7. Tetsuya Naito, EVIL & SANADA of Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Bad Luck Fale & Guerrillas of Destiny of Bullet Club.

9. Hiroshi Tanahashi of Taguchi Japan, Juice Robinson of Taguchi Japan & Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS vs Jay White of Bullet Club, Chase Owens of Bullet Club & YAMATO.
Unread 11-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Minor League