Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-31-2019, 08:14 AM
Minor League

Well done!
Unread 07-31-2019, 01:53 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinux View Post
Well done!
Thank you!
Unread 08-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Phenom

Awesome show, man!
Unread 08-02-2019, 04:30 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohunter View Post
Awesome show, man!
Thanks! Nitro incoming as soon as I find time to finish typing it up!
Unread 08-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Major League

Default WCW Monday Nitro, Week 2, May 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Bischoff
Last night was one Hell of a show, especially considering how little time we had to build to it, but now the real work begins! I don't know if Vince would've watched The Big Bang, but I'm pretty sure Heyman will have, and I bet he didn't like what he saw...

WE'RE BACK, BABY!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey, it worked as a way to kick off The Big Bang, and it worked again on Nitro; the crowd went wild!

Jim Duggan vs Khosrow Daivari

Disco Inferno's accomplice from the previous night's Television Championship victory was introduced as Khosrow Daivari and accompanied by Disco himself. The crowd were firmly behind Duggan as he bounced the newcomers from pillar to post and even gave Disco a stiff right hand when he got up on the ring apron!

The match wasn't a five-star classic, but it worked the crowd into a frenzy and got them into the show, ready for things to come, just as Duggan and Disco had the night before. This time, however, there was a happy ending, as Duggan hit Daivari with a Running Clothesline Tackle followed by an Old Glory Knee Drop for good measure!

In a terrible match, Jim Duggan defeated Khosrow Daivari in 8:25 by pinfall with an Old Glory Knee Drop.

As Duggan was celebrating his victory, Disco and Daivari recovered and launched a post-match assault on him!

WCW World Television Championship

Air Paris vs Disco Inferno (C)

AJ Styles came out to the ring with his tag team partner, Air Paris, to keep an eye on Daivari, who stuck around in Disco's corner. Ultimately, the two wrestlers at ringside stayed out of the match, and Disco picked up the clean victory.

In a poor match, Disco Inferno defeated Air Paris in 11:23 by pinfall with The Last Dance. Disco Inferno makes defence number 1 of his WCW World Television title.

Randy Savage's WCW World Heavyweight Championship celebration

Savage came down to the ring and grabbed a microphone. He thanked the fans for the warm welcome the previous night at The Big Bang, and talked about how it felt to win his fifth WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Savage also admitted, much to the delight of the live audience, to being responsible for all of the recent attacks on the Magnificent Seven, which prompted Ric Flair's music!

Ric Flair made his way down to the ring in quick time!

RF: "Savage! You have no idea how much trouble you're in, pal!"

Flair then proceeded to take off his suit jacket, slam it on the mat, hit the ropes and drop an elbow on it! As Flair got up and let out a "woo," Savage hit him right in the forehead with his microphone! Savage picked Flair up, hit a Body Slam, climbed to the top rope and dropped a huge Elbow Drop on the Nature Boy!

James Maritato vs Sean O'Haire

Maritato drew the short straw in his WCW debut, facing the especially-highly-strung (on account of his partner, Chuck Palumbo, picking up a minor injury at the hands of Mike Awesome at The Big Bang) Sean O'Haire. O'Haire threw Maritato around like a rag doll before putting him away with the same move he beat Awesome with at The Big Bang.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Sean O'Haire defeated James Maritato in 7:37 by pinfall with The Widow Maker.

Lance Storm hit the ring!

Storm jumped Sean O'Haire immediately after the bell and beat him down, knowing very well that Chuck Palumbo was nowhere to be seen tonight. Conspicuous by his absence, however, was Mike Awesome...

Ric Flair barged into Randy Savage's locker room!

RF: "You wanna play, tough guy? Oh, it's on! But don't worry, I know your last two WCW World Heavyweight Title reigns ended the night after you won the belt, so I'm not going to make you defend the title tonight! And I know you don't want none of the Nature Boy, because I ended your first two reigns!"

RS: "I ain't afraid of you, Flair! You want to go tonight, I'm right here! Bring it on, ooh yeah!"

RF: "I've got a better idea, pal!"

RS: "I'm not your pal, Flair!"

RF: "Oh, I know! I'd never put my friends in the ring with the man you're going to face tonight! And, pal... you're up next! Get out there!"

Nelson Knight vs Randy Savage

This match told the story of Savage struggling to even take the debuting Knight off his feet, let alone beat him! Knight dominated much of the action, and Savage failed to get the big... no, the huge man off his feet for the opening seven minutes.

Then a miracle occurred! Savage scooped up Knight and planted him with a Body Slam! The crowd exploded, Savage climbed to the top turnbuckle and landed his patented Elbow Drop for the one-two-three!

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Randy Savage defeated Nelson Knight in 7:36 by pinfall.

Four members of the Magnificent Seven hit the ring!

Buff Bagwell, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger and Road Warrior Animal jumped Randy Savage, who had very little energy left to try to fight off one man, let alone four!

Here comes the cavalry!

DDP, Kevin Nash and Sting rushed the ring, fighting off the Magnificent Seven members and saving Savage!

We cut backstage to Team Canada's locker room

LS: "Where were you earlier? I ran out there to get O'Haire, got in the ring, and you were nowhere to be seen!"

MA: "I don't know why you ran out there and attacked O'Haire, they beat us fair and square last night, that issue is over..."

LS: "Over?! It isn't over until I say it's over! You're just lucky I don't need you, if O'Haire had been able to get the better of me, I'd be even more furious with you!"

MA: "You don't need me, huh? Well, good! Because I don't need you, either!"

With that, Awesome stormed (no pun intended) out of the locker room, leaving Storm looking utterly bemused!

M.I. Smooth vs Rick Steiner

After Steiner tangled with Ernest Miller at The Big Bang, Steiner teamed up with Kanyon and Kwee Wee to beat down Miller, followed by Smooth when he tried to make the save. Tonight, Smooth tried to get revenge!

The early going went well for Smooth, showing off his strength and size advantage over Steiner. One shortcut later, and Steiner was in control, showing his technique and experience advantage before eventually putting Smooth away.

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Rick Steiner defeated M.I. Smooth in 11:15 by pinfall with a Flying Bulldog.

Kanyon and Kwee Wee rushed the ring after the match!

As Kanyon and Kwee Wee laid the boots to M.I. Smooth, Rick Steiner looked somewhat confused, before deciding to join in for the fun of it!

The fun was about to end!

Ernest Miller hit the ring, laying all three assailants out with martial arts kicks, and making them bail out and retreat up the entrance ramp!

Dusty Rhodes came to the ring to cut a promo

Dusty didn't have his usual jovial demeanour as he stood in the ring and poured his heart out about how it felt to be stabbed in the back by his son, Dustin.

Dusty then went on to talk about how he didn't become The American Dream by sitting around and crying when things didn't go his way, he settled things in the ring! Dusty then formally challenged Dustin to a match!

Rey Misterio Jr. vs Sting

Our main event of the evening was an all-babyface match between current WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion, Rey Misterio Jr. and WCW legend, Sting! Unfortunately, the two didn't click and it showed in their performance. Nonetheless, this was still the second best received match of the night!

Sting did his all to present Misterio as his equal in this match, with both men getting pretty equal levels of offence in, before Sting caught a Hurricanrana attempt, slammed Misterio to the mat, and locked in the Scorpion Death Lock!

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Sting defeated Rey Misterio Jr. in 13:58 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock.

As Sting celebrated, Misterio slowly dragged himself up to his feet, really selling the pain his back was in from the Scorpion Deathlock. Sting saw Rey getting up, walked over to him, and offered his hand!

Misterio shook Sting's hand, then ducked out of the ring and left Sting to celebrate his victory with the fans.

OVERALL SHOW RATING:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Bischoff
Follow that, Vince!
Unread 08-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Low Minors

Good job! Should've had Randy Savage elbow drop Flairs jacket too, because that's the real bad guy
Unread 08-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanmason17 View Post
Good job! Should've had Randy Savage elbow drop Flairs jacket too, because that's the real bad guy
Damn, I really missed a trick with that!
Unread 08-06-2019, 01:37 PM
All Star

RAW IS WAR
Date: Mon, Week 2, May, 2001
Show Rating: C+

Unread 08-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Major League

Eric Bischoff turns off the TV as Raw is coming to a close. That six-man tag - all six men had been in WCW at some point. Granted, Undertaker had left before Bischoff was in charge, but the other five? He'd let them all slip through his fingers. He thought about that fact for a second...

Austin was the biggest mistake, but Jericho had been the one that stung most at the time. Triple H just hadn't struck Bischoff as a big star back in 1994, but he was willing to admit he was wrong, and even giving Benoit the World Title couldn't convince him to stay. Raven? Well, who cares about a sad, mopey grunge kid in 2001 anyway?
Unread 08-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Major League

Default Damn, damn, damn!

Tuesday, Week 2, May 2001

Just got off the phone to the guys in the drug testing lab...

Guess who got popped for steroids!

This is bad. While I'm mostly steering the ship of WCW, my business partners in Fusient Media Ventures do have a few rules they want me to adhere to, and one concerns incidents such as this...

Fortunately, their system is three strikes and you're out, but considering Scott main-evented our pay-per-view just two days ago, two more issues with him would result in a massive loss for WCW.

But, Steve and Brian were clear: no exceptions.

(This time, I rang Scott and gave him a verbal slap on the wrist, repeating the new policy that I had explained to the whole locker room before the first Nitro back. If anything, Scott's defiant reaction makes me think his behaviour will get worse before it gets better, if it ever improves at all...)
Unread 08-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Phenom

Awesome Nitro and RAW. Damn, I am loving it.
Unread 08-07-2019, 01:40 AM

Really good stories and rivalries. Can't wait for more.
Unread 08-07-2019, 03:18 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohunter View Post
Awesome Nitro and RAW. Damn, I am loving it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Really good stories and rivalries. Can't wait for more.
Thanks guys!
Unread 08-21-2019, 12:01 PM
All Star

WWF Smackdown!
Date: Thursday, Week 2, May, 2001
Show Rating: C+

Unread 08-21-2019, 12:06 PM
All Star

WWF Heat!
Date: Sunday, Week 2, May, 2001
Show Rating: C-