Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-18-2019, 03:05 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
Unless someone is completely tearing it up in Texas, I’m guessing this is going to lead to pushes for guys like Butcher and Aron’s
Honestly? I'm ready and hyped for this. As nice as it is to see familiar canon-CVerse people, this diary has been going on for long enough that I'm starting to prefer its unique people like Homegrown, the Devil's Rejects etc (Bison's awesome renders help with that too). Makes it feel more of a self-made company in the long run than a place where other promotions' rejects can shine a-la TNA.

Only bad part is we're never getting that Keith family feud
Unread 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
Losing just about everyone here.

Do you just not bid on workers that get competing offers?

The good news is the sheer number of workers leaving this month should open up the card a bit for new acts.

Unless someone is completely tearing it up in Texas, I’m guessing this is going to lead to pushes for guys like Butcher and Aron’s but who knows, maybe something more interesting and we get some big signinfns, or maybe forced to use more GWC guys until the newer guys are ready
I do bid, but I have limits on how much I'm willing to pay someone., especially since while I'm turning a nice profit each month, I don't want to get into a position where I'm overspending, because I know from experience that if I give say, Scythe $20,000 a month (making up a number here), everyone else who comes in at Scythe's level or higher is going to want at least that and now I've put myself into a position where I can't afford to keep doing that.

I also don't mind losing talent and I never have. I'm actually happy for guys like Scythe, Hellion, and the Keiths to get signed away from me as it does create more room for guys to get pushed and featured that are -- for lack of a better term -- homegrown talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR
Honestly? I'm ready and hyped for this. As nice as it is to see familiar canon-CVerse people, this diary has been going on for long enough that I'm starting to prefer its unique people like Homegrown, the Devil's Rejects etc (Bison's awesome renders help with that too). Makes it feel more of a self-made company in the long run than a place where other promotions' rejects can shine a-la TNA.

Only bad part is we're never getting that Keith family feud
I reall do want to shine as a company that has made its own talent. I like guys like Matty Faith -- who I got before he made it up to SWF and was able to turn him into something, or Torment who I was able to push naturally and get over. I don't want to be a haven for bigger companies midcard talents that they cast off and now that we are firmly entrenched in our Cult status, I want to create an identity un-to-ourselves. Which isn't to say that we won't feature named C-Verse talent like Ross Henry, Spencer Spade, Primus Allen, Matty Faith, etc..., but I also want to use it to elevate more of the talent that I've built up from either my dojo, (or otherwise new to the game) or something similar.

And, we were supposed to get a Keith feud. The initial plan for Gold Rush was actually to have Greg Keith repeat and become the first two time Gold Rush Champion. This would lead to some jealousy on Matt's end and eventually lead to a full-blown program that would carry the two men to Wrestling Summit IX.
Unread 07-18-2019, 12:26 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 114

Available on NCTV
Week 3, September 2023.
Filmed at: Ellison’s[Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 5,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 2.59 [1,945,940 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill-packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Ellison’s overlooking the Pacific Ocean in beautiful Hawaii where 5,000 people have filled the building to see the best professional wrestling action in the United States. On tonight’s episode, Jakob Yoder defends his Television Championship against a powerhouse from the Texas Grappling League who is hoping to shock the world and earn a full time roster spot. Clyde Pude and Logan Diaz go at it in our main event, with the winner joining the United States Championship match at the Last Hard Men. All that and so much more.

RDJ: But before any wrestling gets started, I’m told, Lee, that Henry Garner is standing by backstage.

Quote:

Henry Garner had an interview hyping his team of The Dynamite Express taking on The Heartbreak Express in a tag match. He mentioned that if the Dynamite Express loses, his mother has instructed him that she will pull all three of them from the CWL. So he will not let his mother down. The Dynamite Express will be tag team champions, just you wait.

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
If The Dynamite Express loses, they must leave CWL

]

The Dynamite Express w/ Henry Garner versus The Heartbreak Express ©

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Heartbreak Express defeated The Dynamite Express in 19:29 when Johnny Needham defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall with a Moonsault. The Heartbreak Express make defence number 1 of their CWL Tag Team titles.

Cameron Jones was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Quote:

Father Grim and Torment were backstage. Grim did all of the talking, like normal. It seems that Ross Henry has been personally requested by Torment and Grim to be the next challenger for the North American Heavyweight Championship because Ross Henry is really the only man who was able to withstand Torment and Torment wants to prove that no man is equal to him.

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

KC Glenn versus Sgt. Bison

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Sgt. Bison defeated KC Glenn in 13:53 by pinfall with a Boosted Reaper Choke Slam after a distraction from Ash Campbell.

Quote:

Ash Campbell is in the ring after costing KC Glenn the match against Sgt. Bison. Lisa Bowen is suddenly ringside to join him as Campbell rants and raves about how he feels about Glenn, McManus, and Aroma. Campbell is sick and tired of being disrespected. He’s going to defend the honor of Bowen Services.
-

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

“Country Made” Pearl Flanders versus “The Queen of Hearts” Danielle Sweetheart

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Pearl Flanders defeated Danielle Sweetheart in 5:34 by pinfall with a Running Lariat.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Bernard Bristow versus “The Mennonite Mammoth” Jakob Yoder ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Jakob Yoder defeated Bernard Bristow in 7:52 by pinfall with a Whip-In Big Foot. Jakob Yoder makes defence number 3 of his CWL Television title.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “Glorious” Logan Diaz

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Clyde Puder defeated Logan Diaz in 15:14 by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam.

Overall

Unread 07-18-2019, 12:41 PM
All Star

QUICK CARD FOR PREDICTIONS

Main Event - GWC World Heavyweight Championship: Champagne Lover vs. Spencer Spade (c)
Comments:

North American Heavyweight Championship: Ross Henry vs. Torment (c)
Comments:

Six Man Tag: Aroma, McManus, & Glenn vs. Bowen Services
Comments:

North American Tag Team Championship: The Devil's Rejects vs. The Heartbreak Express (c)
Comments:

North American Women's Championship : Pearl Flanders vs. Alicia Strong (c)
Comments:

North American Women's Tag Team Championship: Quine & Allen vs. The Uprising (c)
Comments:

United States Championship: Clyde Puder vs. Alexander Vasquez vs. Primus Allen(c)
Comments:
Unread 07-18-2019, 12:43 PM
All Star

Main Event - GWC World Heavyweight Championship: Champagne Lover vs. Spencer Spade (c)
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

North American Tag Team Championship: The Devil's Rejects vs. The Heartbreak Express (c)
Comments:

Comments:

North American Women's Tag Team Championship: Quine & Allen vs. The Uprising (c)
Comments:

United States Championship: Clyde Puder vs. Alexander Vasquez vs. Primus Allen(c)
Comments:
Unread 07-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Minor League

Comments: Now THIS is one big ass match. Depending on Lover's overness, you might be re-writing some "best match" records here.

Comments: Henry needs some momentum, but I don't think he goes from losing one title into immediately winning another. Who is he, Samoa Joe?

Comments: Bad guys land the first win with Aroma having something go awry. Maybe an inadvertent kick or punch? Something...

Comments: Time to get it on a proper team and let them fight for a while. Need a face team to step up and fill the void of Homegrown (as they are in singles action). Still, the Rejects deserve another good run with the strap. Frankly, when I play and the talent is bailing left and right, I like to go back to those that have carried the water before...the Rejects, Uprising, Strong, etc.

Comments: No reason to hotshot it. But your division is basically Strong and not Strong right now.

Comments: Since you just flipped over a lot of the division, let The Uprising keep trucking along as you develop some teams.

Comments: Let Homegrown carry two titles. Plus, this sets up Yoder versus Puder. We all want to see it.

I know I've asked about reviews, but is there a chance to see the other big USA companies and their top 5 stars? It would be interesting to see where the Keiths, Hellion, and Scythe fit into their mixes, and how much they've developed since the beginning of the game.

Last edited by BigJay2003 : 07-18-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Unread 07-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Minor League

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:
Unread 07-18-2019, 03:15 PM
Rookie

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:
Unread 07-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Major League

Comments: I don't know if you've ever booked one of your guys to lose an alliance title to an outsider, but if you were ever going to...

Comments: Torment is too big and too dominant to lose the title so soon!

Comments: Bit of a coin flip, I predicted this last and picked the heels because I have more face wins in the other matches...

Comments: I really wanted to pick the Rejects, but that'd be a mighty quick turnaround on the titles...

Comments: She's just better, right?

Comments: The Uprising have been escaping with the titles numerous times now, eventually their luck must run out.

Comments: Didn't he just win the title? You don't often do 0 defence reigns, that I can remember. Puder might be here to take the fall and prolong Allen vs Vasquez...
Unread 07-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Super Star

Comments: I'll mirror EBEZA here. Probably the loss could be used to further a CWL storyline too

Comments: I'm both happy and sad to say so, but CWL is probably past the point of OMG IT'S ROSS HENRY!

Comments: Bad guys win, Aroma retaliates by costing Spade the title?

Comments: Win, but no title switch. Something like a Henry Garner interference leading to a DQ

Comments: I expect no better from the Alicia Strong fanboy who let Foxxy LaRue walk

Comments: Quinsvelte for the win!

Comments: Vasquez pins Puder to win the title, giving Allen reason to request a one on one match for it since he was never pinned to lose it
Unread 07-19-2019, 11:17 AM
Super Star

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:
Unread 07-19-2019, 11:51 AM
Banned

It’s interesting.

CWL seems like it will be heavily leaning on the GWC in this restructuring of the roster.
CWL’s once flagship tag division is down to bare bones, the women have lost a lot solid veterans and the thin existing talent is being used heavily on almost every show.

This is one area where GWC is big, but I’m more curious as to who is coming up from developmental, it’s been a while.
Unread 07-19-2019, 12:47 PM
All Star

Default The Last Hard Men

The Last Hard Men
Broadcast On Pay Per View Exclusively by MySelectUSA
Saturday Week 4, September 2023.
Held At: Oregon Gardens [North West, USA]
In Attendance: 13,744
Buy Rate: .12 [64,840 buys]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to the Last Hard Men! We are coming to you live from the Oregon Gardens exclusively on MySelectUSA and what a show we have for you. In our main event, the GWC has sanctioned a World’s Heavyweight Championship match tonight between CWL star wrestler and reinging GWC World Champion Spencer Spade and the lucha libre legend, the most famous man in all of Mexico, Champagne Lover.

RDJ: This is a block buster match up. Champagne Lover is famous the world over. A famous actor, a very successful wrestler known for his time in South of the Border Pro Wrestling but now calls our friends OLLIE home. This is a monumental match for CWL to present and is sure to bring some extra eyeballs to our company. I’m very excited. Plus Ross Henry and Torment go one on one, a blockbuster triple threat match for the United States Championship and so much more.

Opening Match
Triple Threat Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“The Hillbilly Hammer” Clyde Puder versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez versus “The Evolution” Primus Allen ©

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Primus Allen defeated Clyde Puder and Alexander Vasquez in 15:35 when Primus Allen defeated Alexander Vasquez by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. Primus Allen makes defence number 1 of his CWL United States title.

Clyde Puder was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Allen & Quine versus The Uprising ©

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Amber Allen and Jaime Quine defeated The Uprising in 12:13 when Amber Allen defeated Selina Svelte by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex. Amber Allen and Jaime Quine win the CWL Women's Tag Team titles.

Quote:

Champagne Lover was backstage. He didn’t say anything for a long, long moment.

CL: After ten months off from wrestling to heal up, I’m back. It’s been seven years since I’ve held a singles championship in this sport, but that ends tonight. The greatest luchador in history becomes World’s Champion tonight. I don’t know Spencer Spade. I’ve never met him. But tonight, he’s going to meet me and understand why the whole world knows my name.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“Country Made” Pearl Flanders versus Alicia Strong © w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Alicia Strong defeated Pearl Flanders in 13:10 by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic. Alicia Strong makes defence number 1 of her CWL Women's title.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

The Devil’s Rejects w/ February Malaise versus The Heartbreak Express ©

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Devil's Rejects defeated The Heartbreak Express in 14:35 when Keith Holly defeated Ralph Liotta by pinfall with a Hell's Ride following interference from Brett Dewes. During the match we also had Louis Tully run in and attack Needham. The Devil's Rejects win the CWL Tag Team titles.

Six Man Tag Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“The Headhunter” Jeffery Aroma & Georgia Bulldogs versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Jeffery Aroma and Georgia Bulldogs defeated Bowen Services (Ash Campbell, Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey) in 21:25 when Casey Valentine intentionally got disqualified while fighting Jeffery Aroma.

In a superb match, Torment defeated Ross Henry in 15:11 by pinfall with a Big Bite. Torment makes defence number 2 of his CWL North American Heavyweight title.

Quote:

SS: So the GWC has sent someone else, another big star, to CWL to try and take the World’s Championship from me? They’ve sent man after man after me and none have been successful. NONE. Because I am the best wrestler in the world. I’m the Supreme Sports Entertainer. I am the greatest thing going. And after I beat Champagne Lover, Bowen Services and I are going to hit the streets of Portland. We’re going to be buying drinks all night. We’re going to be dancing all night. It’s going to be a night of celebration because tonight… Tonight I beat Champagne Lover and tonight I pour Champagne on the ground.

In an exceptional match, Spencer Spade defeated Champagne Lover in 24:30 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Spencer Spade makes defence number 11 of his GWC World Heavyweight title.

Overall

Unread 07-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Super Star

Quote:
following interference from Brett Dewes. During the match we also had Louis Tully run in and attack Needham.
Seriously? These guys return and it flies so under the radar? I'd expect at least their portraits or something, almost missed what should be a big reunion....

Joking aside, good show overall. Was surprised to see Puder and not Vasquez underperform in the opener.
Unread 07-19-2019, 12:59 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Seriously? These guys return and it flies so under the radar? I'd expect at least their portraits or something, almost missed what should be a big reunion....

Joking aside, good show overall. Was surprised to see Puder and not Vasquez underperform in the opener.
I wanted to see if you'd catch it . And I was too -- but in fairness, Puder is carrying a mild ankle injury so that might have been why.