Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-15-2019, 10:21 PM
Super Star

Default Start own film studio

I know this is too late for TEW 2020, but if another one is made then this could be added. Have it so you can, if your promotion is big enough start a film studio and said movies can be used to boost a workers popularity. It would mainly benefit workers with high charisma, acting and star power. It would be a costly investment but it could work.
Unread 11-17-2019, 11:53 AM
All Star

Two issues come to mind here.

1: Wouldn't the talent making the movie have to be away from the ring? Seems like the extra travel back and forth from movie set to the sites of various cards occurring during filming would add both to company expense and wear on the worker himself. To the point having them around regularly during filming would be too great a risk.

2: This feels like a big promotion issue. Now maybe I'm biased because I prefer to play small feds. But how much of the game universe would this effect? You SWF's and WWE's for sure. But beyond that? I don't see the wide ranging benefit.

Now if this could be done simply, then okay. I wouldn't quibble. But ideally there are far more universal phenomena I'd rather see in the game.