Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwalrus View Post
I use the latest up to date version. First tip: Daz Studio can be the most expensive free program you'll ever buy. I'm still tinkering with it making TEW renders. I think this one turned out alright. I heard photobucket is a poor choice to upload pictures, now. What site have people gone to?
I like that one.

I'm just having trouble getting my settings right.
Unread 09-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_07 View Post
Hi all i have made a props pack of sorts for T-Verse that includes Hair, Facial Hair, Clothes, Hats, Masks and some other accessories.I cut the hair and facial hair from worker pics from the mod as well as clothes and hats, masks except for two sting type masks i created from scratch and a few accessories which have been converted from the C-Verse props pack.A few clothes might have been converted also from the C-Verse props pack to fit the T-Verse style.
Hope this helps anyone who might be looking for props pack for T-Verse, Link is below

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/D3iQ09fl/file.html
Does anybody have this to download? (broken link)
Unread 09-13-2019, 12:46 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
so I've just recently got into the T-Verse, I guess I heard so many recommendations I decided maybe it is any good lol.

Anyways, started a save with HONOUR and I'm loving them so far, but I have a request regarding the SHAME Stable, I'd like them to have some form of matching feature, like a bandana, or glasses, or shirt or something.
The current members are Fergus Storm, Adrian Storm, Kris Phoenix, Kamikaze, Smile Masuda, Fumihiko Osaragi.
The same thing goes for Tokyo Wrecking Crew, I want them to have probably a white and red kind of thing on a shirt.
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it, thanks a lot.
Any takers?
Also Ebi Kadivar with a ninja style headband would rock
Unread 09-15-2019, 03:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I'm just having trouble getting my settings right.
I thought write how I've been making the TEW renders in the Thunderverse style. After I load Michael or Victoria 4 I then use the pose in the starter pack. In the Thunderverse people folder there are a series of templates. I use the appropriate one for the background. Then I have been changing the camera to front view. Then I align the body in the best spot in front of shadow. Next I put on the hair. Lastly I change the background to one without the shadow of the template. I hope that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CVFP_WhiteManager_1.jpg (17.0 KB, 20 views)
Unread 09-17-2019, 09:35 AM
Low Minors

Make sure to select each eye, then go to parameters and select "Point At" and select your camera.

It also helps if you use the Sol Elite, Rob Elite and Lee Elite textures after you purchase them.
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:14 PM
Rookie

I created a Chase Mack military alt. I am currently teaming him with Elimination Protocol until he gets over more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chase Mack_alt1.jpg (38.3 KB, 21 views)
Unread 09-17-2019, 03:18 PM
Rookie

This is a Dan Williams patriotic alt because in my game he currently makes up a 3 man team with the Staffordshire Saints.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dan Williams_alt.jpg (39.5 KB, 19 views)
Unread 09-19-2019, 10:32 AM
Phenom

Quote:
I thought write how I've been making the TEW renders in the Thunderverse style. After I load Michael or Victoria 4 I then use the pose in the starter pack. In the Thunderverse people folder there are a series of templates. I use the appropriate one for the background. Then I have been changing the camera to front view. Then I align the body in the best spot in front of shadow. Next I put on the hair. Lastly I change the background to one without the shadow of the template. I hope that helps.
How do you load the background?
Unread 09-19-2019, 12:19 PM
Phenom

OK. I think I'm finally getting it. What are you guys using for hair? Does anyone have a hair pack?
Unread 09-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by James0 View Post
Make sure to select each eye, then go to parameters and select "Point At" and select your camera.

It also helps if you use the Sol Elite, Rob Elite and Lee Elite textures after you purchase them.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use these textures.
Unread 09-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Low Minors

For hair you'll have to search Daz and renderosity for hair that fits M4/H4.

They're probably on sale now compared to when they were new items.

When you're using the Elite textures (Sol, Rob, Lee) you have to select M4 and then go back to the My Daz Library and find them in that rather than Poser Library. It loads them with the Daz shaders.
Unread 09-19-2019, 03:20 PM
Rookie

Quote:
How do you load the background?
Different people set up their Daz Studio different. There should be an environment tab (normally off to the top right. click on that. you should see a line that reads background. click on the small square. Then select browse and look in your computer for the thunderverse template. I put in an attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (430.6 KB, 10 views)
Unread 09-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Rookie

Also just a reminder you might want to wait until October to buy a bunch of Daz Original stuff. That is when they have their PC sale. That normally has major discounts like 70-90% off, especially in the older M4/V4 stuff. If you don’t have the PC membership that usually goes on sale at some point at the end of September, usually 40-50% off.

Last edited by redwalrus : 09-19-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Unread 09-20-2019, 09:58 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by James0 View Post
For hair you'll have to search Daz and renderosity for hair that fits M4/H4.

They're probably on sale now compared to when they were new items.

When you're using the Elite textures (Sol, Rob, Lee) you have to select M4 and then go back to the My Daz Library and find them in that rather than Poser Library. It loads them with the Daz shaders.
Found them! Thank you!!
Unread 09-20-2019, 10:04 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Different people set up their Daz Studio different. There should be an environment tab (normally off to the top right. click on that. you should see a line that reads background. click on the small square. Then select browse and look in your computer for the thunderverse template. I put in an attachment.
Thank you!