Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3901  
Unread 09-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotikimoje View Post
I am having the same problem using 7zip. Is there another extractor I should be using?
Use Winrar. It was the one people were using when this first came out so I stuck with it. If people would prefer in future I use winzip then fine, I will use that in future.

================================================== ==============

Josh Bodom has been set to "On Hiatus" for RWC. Part of me want's to delete the POS from the data altogether but if I deleted everyone who was a complete Mark for themselves, I'd not have many people left.

This stems from what happened at Summer Sizzler in which he legit assaulted the referee (shoot, not a work) and his comments (since deleted) that came afterwards. I've also changed Andy Quildan to more manipulative following this weeks response, and his message to Bodom. Basically, Quildan is a coward and only took action when fan footage showed the assault that Quildan claimed they didn't see when reviewing the original footage.

Last edited by Fleisch : 09-08-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3902  
Unread 09-08-2019, 07:23 PM
sotikimoje sotikimoje is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
Use Winrar. It was the one people were using when this first came out so I stuck with it. If people would prefer in future I use winzip then fine, I will use that in future.
Thank you and thank you for all the hard work!
Reply With Quote
  #3903  
Unread 09-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

Looking at WWC and their title histories are... well... it'll probably take me longer to do theirs than anyone elses!

Not that I am anywhere near "W" yet but with the Red Dead update out today and also PES 2020 (I create my own league). I probably won't get anymore done on this for a few days. I'm back to work next week as well so even less time to mod. It is coming together though.

Whilst doping title belts, I've realised I forgot to actually do the NWA UK Hammerlock roster and AJW roster. Starting to become a bit of a nightmare! I've so far managed about 11 of the Hammerlock guys as I can remember a few of them from around that period.

Last edited by Fleisch : 09-14-2019 at 03:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3904  
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:24 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 190
Default

Few things I've noticed in the most recent data:

Jack Evans should probably have freelance removed since he's probably going to be at AEW a while

Ken Shamrock should have a contract with IMPACT

IMPACT has a new deal with AXS

WWE signed Australian Wrestler Indi Hartwell

Session Moth Martina has signed with ROH seemingly just on a regular PPA to continue to work Europe

Rob Van Dam should probably have his freelance removed as well as he seems happy and set at IMPACT for a while

Colby Corino should no longer be on hiatus

Jack Sexsmith has been forced to retire due to injury

Id remove Brother Yasshis freelance status he's been at dragon gate regularly for 3 years

Remove Tracy Williams from AIW he was last there in February just to drop his title

Kevin Condron should have a PPA with CWFH not Written

Shane Strickland should be with NXT as Isaiah "Swerve" Scott
Reply With Quote
  #3905  
Unread 09-18-2019, 09:48 AM
Powerbrock100's Avatar
Powerbrock100 Powerbrock100 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: England
Posts: 252
Default

Don't where to put updates so I'll just them here for now

WWE Changes
The Revival won the Smackdown Tag Team Championships
Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode won the RAW Tag Team Championships
Lashley,DrewJeff Hardy,Lars,Sheamus are all out injured
Finn Balor should also be on hiatus

Impact Changes
Tenille Dashwood should be a face
Madiosn Rayne is a heel

Other
Eddie Dennis is the PROGRESS World Champ
Jordan Devlin and Scotty Davis are PROGRESS Tag Champs
Paul Robinson is the Progress Proteus Champ
Meiko Satomura is the PROGRESS Women's Champ
Thomas Latimer AKA Bram and Royce Isaacs are the NWA Tag Champs
Reply With Quote
  #3906  
Unread 09-18-2019, 12:25 PM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 190
Default

Kasey Catal and Brandon Kirk should now be married.

I think some companies intensity and danger are a bit high, a lot of workers have been getting injured in my saves particularly in Dragon Gate two months in and half their roster is out for a year. For example, Dragon Gate is set to be more dangerous than Big Japan and Evolve is set to be more intense.

GCW's match danger needs to be upped to 55% not sure if the AI also gets penalised for it being incorrect.

Joe Gacy is CZW World Heavyweight Champ.

CZW has a women's division mostly joint with WSU.

Add AR Fox to CZW he was also born in 1987, he's 32.

Colt Cabana, Kamilla Kane and Tim Storm have joined the NWA.

Billy Corgan revealed the new NWA Georgia logo https://www.instagram.com/p/B2jrhC9B8Nt/

Dominic Garrini has signed with MLW.
Reply With Quote
  #3907  
Unread 09-19-2019, 01:47 AM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

Thanks for the updates. I also think, maybe Xia Li needs a bit of a boost in stats. Absolutely loving her at the moment. I shall attempt to get some updates done tomorrow. I'm back at work now so not as much time to work on it as I had the last 3 months.
Reply With Quote
  #3908  
Unread 09-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Powerbrock100's Avatar
Powerbrock100 Powerbrock100 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: England
Posts: 252
Default

NXT Results From Yesterday

Roderick Won The North American Title

Other updates

Arisa Nakajima Is The SEAdLINNNG Beyond The Sea Champ
Yuna Manase Is The International Princess Champ
NEO Biishiki-gun (Misao & Sakisama) Are The Princess Tag Team Champs
Reply With Quote
  #3909  
Unread 09-19-2019, 05:32 PM
YoungNoble's Avatar
YoungNoble YoungNoble is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,030
Default

IMPACT Changes
Slammiversary should be changed to numerals next event-18
Bound for Glory should be October, Sunday Week 3
GWN should be changed to Impact Plus
Move Impact to AXS TV
Property of Anthem Media Group
CEO Jason Brown, Booker Don Callis
Ken Shamrock is signed, but probably not long, maybe a 1 month ppa

Anthem Media Group Television networks
Edge Sport HD
Fight Network
Game+
GameTV
Pursuit Channel
AXS TV
HDNet Movies
Reply With Quote
  #3910  
Unread 09-19-2019, 05:46 PM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

Quote:
I think some companies intensity and danger are a bit high, a lot of workers have been getting injured in my saves particularly in Dragon Gate two months in and half their roster is out for a year. For example, Dragon Gate is set to be more dangerous than Big Japan and Evolve is set to be more intense.
I've never had that number of injuries where they are out for over a year in a Dragon Gate game, or any game only 2 months into the data for that matter. The most I've ever had with Dragon Gate is 4 at any one time and most of them have never gone above a few months out. If that is the case that half the roster are going out injured after 2 months then there is zero chance of another release because I'm not wasting my time working on a data set where that many injuries happen all at the same time and for those lengths of time. Can anyone else confirm they are having the same level of long term injuries please?

Quote:
NEO Biishiki-gun (Misao & Sakisama) Are The Princess Tag Team Champs
They already are the title holders in the data.

Last edited by Fleisch : 09-20-2019 at 03:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3911  
Unread 09-19-2019, 08:44 PM
Powerbrock100's Avatar
Powerbrock100 Powerbrock100 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: England
Posts: 252
Default

Joaquin Wilde is out of action due to a broken orbital socket
Reply With Quote
  #3912  
Unread 09-20-2019, 04:29 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I've never had that number of injuries where they are out for over a year in a Dragon Gate game, or any game only 2 months into the data for that matter. The most I've ever had with Dragon Gate is 4 at any one time and most of them have never gone above a few months out. If that is the case that half the roster are going out injured after 2 months then there is zero chance of another release because I'm not wasting my time working on a data set where that many injuries happen all at the same time and for those lengths of time. Can anyone else confirm they are having the same level of long term injuries please?

My statement may have been hyperbole but here the list:

BxB Hulk broken neck, Yasshi ruptured pec, Dragon Kid anterior cruciate ligament tear, Ben-K Intracerebral Hematoma, Gamma complete lateral collateral ligament tear, Hyo C6 cervical spinal cord rupture, K-Ness depressed orbital fracture, Yoshino concussion, Machine J major concussion, Super Shisa severe concussion, Yamato skyclad's bicep disorder, PAC knee tendonitis.

Looking through, most of these dont go over 6 months and a few are only 30-40 days. I apologise, I was just frustrated when posting at the number of injuries.

Last edited by Lukkearthur : 09-20-2019 at 04:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3913  
Unread 09-20-2019, 05:01 AM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukkearthur View Post
My statement may have been hyperbole but here the list:

BxB Hulk broken neck, Yasshi ruptured pec, Dragon Kid anterior cruciate ligament tear, Ben-K Intracerebral Hematoma, Gamma complete lateral collateral ligament tear, Hyo C6 cervical spinal cord rupture, K-Ness depressed orbital fracture, Yoshino concussion, Machine J major concussion, Super Shisa severe concussion, Yamato skyclad's bicep disorder, PAC knee tendonitis.

Looking through, most of these dont go over 6 months and a few are only 30-40 days. I apologise, I was just frustrated when posting at the number of injuries.
I've tried to change Dragon Gate to be less dangerous but that has meant changing their product so they may not play exactly as they would in real life. Hopefully the change deals with the injury issues but The Puro/Lucha hybrid is a tough one to get right. I've made the Lucha Aspect the Key Feature and both Pure and Realism set to High, with Modern being set to Medium (any higher and the Intensity needs to be raised). This has meant intensity is now 65% and Danger is now 40%, this is as good as I can get it without completely making the Dragon Gate promotion into a fantasy one. I've taken a look at some of the other promotions and whilst I've managed to change a few, again, without making some of them fictitious and playing nothing like they do in real life, I'm a bit stuck with what to do.
Reply With Quote
  #3914  
Unread 09-20-2019, 05:43 AM
Lukkearthur's Avatar
Lukkearthur Lukkearthur is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleisch View Post
I've tried to change Dragon Gate to be less dangerous but that has meant changing their product so they may not play exactly as they would in real life. Hopefully the change deals with the injury issues but The Puro/Lucha hybrid is a tough one to get right. I've made the Lucha Aspect the Key Feature and both Pure and Realism set to High, with Modern being set to Medium (any higher and the Intensity needs to be raised). This has meant intensity is now 65% and Danger is now 40%, this is as good as I can get it without completely making the Dragon Gate promotion into a fantasy one. I've taken a look at some of the other promotions and whilst I've managed to change a few, again, without making some of them fictitious and playing nothing like they do in real life, I'm a bit stuck with what to do.
Sounds good man, thank you for all your work. I get your issue with trying to balance Danger and Intensity while still keeping a realistic product, I might have just had an unlucky save but thank you again.
Reply With Quote
  #3915  
Unread 09-22-2019, 01:52 AM
Fleisch's Avatar
Fleisch Fleisch is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 3,882
Default

So that's the 50th record input for the 24/7 title already. This belt is going to end up at 100 entries by the end of the year at this rate!

I might release an October version of the data with fixes and title updates (providing nothing big rears it's ugly head like it always seems to do close to a release). It will probably be out between 29th September - 1st October.

Unfortunately after this release, I cannot give a date if/when the data will next see a release as I will be back to work full time in October so that leaves me no definitive free time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.