Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-29-2019, 11:29 AM
Super Star

Default Payoffs for Hair / Mask lucha matches

the talk to wrestler function is going to be great at preventing booking a whole fued only to find out on the night of the show that your guy won't unmask. However, a big part of hair / mask matches in Mexico involves the big payouts that come with unmasking. It would be cool if luchadors that refuse to unmask or cut their hair would go ahead and do it for a certain dollar amount. The higher the prestige, the more money, etc.
Unread 08-29-2019, 01:55 PM
All Star

Well, there are payoffs already but I sort of feel they could stand to be higher, and perhaps be tied into legacy as well as current mask prestige.

I recently got someone to drop a 72% prestige mask, second in a legacy, and it only cost $6000. That seems kind of low for a National company.
Unread 08-29-2019, 02:18 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Trask View Post
Well, there are payoffs already but I sort of feel they could stand to be higher, and perhaps be tied into legacy as well as current mask prestige.

I recently got someone to drop a 72% prestige mask, second in a legacy, and it only cost $6000. That seems kind of low for a National company.
I think you should be able to throw money at them in general. Right now they kinda agree to losing it for a decent check, but circumstances had to be right (on a large show). If Iím a billionaire startup Iím sure they might consider a 7/8 figure payday despite my show not being the largest.