Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 104

Available on NCTV
Week 1, July 2023.
Filmed at: The Den [New England, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 2.10 [1,575,190 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill-packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the sold-out Den and we are one week removed from Summer Spectacular. It was an incredible show that saw a new Women’s Champion and new Tag Team Champions crowned. Riley McManus managed to withstand another of the Fallen -- but will he have to stand against Torment -- the final member of the Fallen? I’m sure we will find out.

RDJ: Don’t forget that tonight Alexander Vasquez attempts to make his seventh Television Championship defence. If he is successful, the championship is vacated and Vasquez gets a shot at Funakoshi and his United States Championship.

LB: That’s actually our first match, so let’s go ringside for the introductions.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Kurt Cummo versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Kurt Cummo in 18:09 by submission. Alexander Vasquez makes defence number 7 of his CWL Television title.

Quote:

HG: My mama was so proud. When she watched the Summer Spectacular PPV out on our familial estate and she saw my Dynamite Express become the North American Tag Team Champions -- she knew she’d done the right thing in securing me their contracts. She knew the right decision had been made and that this was what I was meant to do. Now here we are! Tag Team Champions. I’m sure the Heartbreak Express are made, but let’s face facts. The Dynamite Express and Henry Garner are what is happening in tag team wrestling. Now my mama promised me since we won the belts, we get to go on a vacation down to a private resort in Mexico where the booze is cheap and the ladies plentiful. So boys, let’s get to the airport.

Six Man Tag
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Skip Beau & The Fighting Irish versus Hammer Hadley & the European Stretching Crew

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Hammer Hadley and European Stretching Crew defeated Skip Beau and The Fighting Irish in 9:46 when Hammer Hadley defeated Jason O'Conner by pinfall with a Lariat.

Quote:

AS: I watched the tournament for the North American Women’s Championship with intense focus. I wanted to know who I would have to wrestle to get back the championship that I elevated. The championship that I really put on the map. The women’s division was struggling until I came here. I elevated it. I brought prestige and respect to the Continental Wrestling League's women division. It was my sweat and my name and my hard work. Now who is the champion? Some country bumpkin. Some newcomer. Pearl Flanders. I don’t know who she is but I know this… She’s just keeping that belt warm for me. At Independence, I’m bringing that belt back to where it belongs.

Quote:

DS: Talia… Selina… Your attack on us at Summer Spectacular was completely uncalled for. We won the match fair and square. We didn’t cheat. We didn’t fight dirty. We defend our belts with honor and you took the cheap way out. You didn’t have respect for us or for the belts.

MG: And you probably think you were slick in the process, but you’re not. Danielle and I aren’t new. We didn’t fall off of the turnip truck yesterday. We’ve been around. We’ve won regional championships all the way up to the North American Women’s Titles. We proudly hold these. This ain’t over… Not by a long shot.

Eight Woman Tag

Amber Allen, Jaime Quine, & Ladies Night versus Tiffany Jade, Brooke Tyler & The Uprising

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Tiffany Jade, Brooke Tyler and The Uprising defeated Amber Allen, Jaime Quine and Ladies Night in 11:43 when Talia Quinzel defeated Amber Allen by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma.

Quote:

We are thrown to a completely dark area. Candlelight flickers on above the head of Father Grim. It is being held, presumably, by the hand of the monster Torment. We can only see shadows of Torment’s face as the light dances off his mask. Grim breathes deeply.

“All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey stopped to pull up his sock and pop goes the weasel. Riley McManus has been chasing his own weasel. His own fame. He wants to be a household name. He’s chased it for so long. For seven and a half years here, he has chased it. He has made it his mission to be the epitome of the company man. He believes, foolishly, it has brought him to where he wants -- but instead it has brought him to where I want. At Independence, Riley McManus has to do battle with the last real monster on this planet. The movies conjur up all of their monsters in a hope to scare you, but Torment? He isn’t a movie creature. There are no special effects here. No creature make up. He is real. He is unstoppable and at Independence, he will finally reveal the truth to Riley McManus.”

Six Man Tag
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Funakoshi, David Stone, & Mikey James versus Bowen Services w/ Lia Bowen

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Bowen Services (Spencer Spade, Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine) defeated Funakoshi, David Stone and Mikey James in 16:14 when Spencer Spade defeated Funakoshi by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Ranger versus “American Hellspawn” Hellion w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Hellion defeated Ranger in 8:32 by pinfall with a Devolution Bomb.

Overall

Unread 07-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Major League

Another great show Historian! I am ready for this McManus vs Torment title match! Let’s gooooo!
Unread 07-06-2019, 01:34 AM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 105

Available on NCTV
Week 2, July 2023.
Filmed at: Ellison’s [Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 4,586
Rating: 2.11 [1,589,830 viewers]

LB: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill-packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Ellison’s -- overlooking the Pacific Ocean here in beautiful Hawaii -- one of our favorite places to present professional wrestling. The just over 4,500 fans in attendance are clammering for the kind of action you only get with the Continental Wrestling League comes to your town and tonight will be no different.

RDJ: Tonight we have a twenty man battle royal to find out who will be our new Television Champion after Alexander Vasquez earned a shot at Funakoshi and the United States Championship. A six woman tag is scheduled for tonight with the North American Women’s and Women’s Tag Team champions teaming up against their respective opponents at Independence… Plus in our main event, a huge tag match as the Georgia Bulldogs team up to face the Diaz Cousins.

LB: It’s a stacked show, but before we get to the battle royal, the Heartbreak Express, former Tag Team Champions are standing by backstage.

Quote:

JN: Y’know, Ralph and I spent all of last week trying to figure out where we went wrong. Where did we falter? We became North American Tag Team Champions! We beat the Diaz Cousins to do so. We won the Oxford Invitational. We have been a roll. We thought, maybe we got too cocky. Maybe we thought we were unbeatable and we just got caught. But no. That’s not it.

RL: No it’s not Johnny. It’s not it at all. What it is -- is we got caught by a team that wasn’t afraid to use their new manager to make sure they got the victory. We got caught by a team that has some rich, spoiled, mama’s boy on the outside and were willing to use him.

JN: That’s right Ralph. We didn’t get beat by a better team. We didn’t get beat because we got out wrestled. We got beat because we had a team that didn’t want to play by the rules and that’s fine. Ralph and I aren’t complaining. We’re not crying over spilt milk or sayin’ there was foul play that we can’t handle. We’re saying that clearly the rules were different for the Dynamite Express. They wanted to have a different kind of match.

RL: And we’re down for that. ‘Cause Johnny and I aren’t afraid of a good fight. Oh no. We love a good fight. So if the Express want one… We’ll give it to them.

Opening Match
20 Man Mayhem Battle Royal
No Time Limit

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ranger won a 20 Man Mayhem in 19:53. The other members of the 'final four' were Hammer Hadley, Jakob Yoder and Franklin Rush, with Hammer Hadley being the final elimination. Kip Keenan got the most eliminations over the course of the match. Ranger wins the CWL Television title.

Quote:

AV: I have become the first man to successfully defend the Television Championship seven times. I have become the first man to cash it in for a shot at the United States Championship and an opportunity at Funakoshi. I respect his accomplishments. I respect the kind of warrior he is. A man who represents the Japanese fighting spirit. I respect him, but that doesn’t mean I like him and it doesn’t mean that he’s going to walk out of Independence with the United States Championship. I’ve spent my entire life tearing things apart. Breaking them down. Attacking weaknesses.

Six Woman Tag

Pearl Flanders & Ladies Night versus Alicia Strong & The Uprising

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alicia Strong and The Uprising defeated Pearl Flanders and Ladies Night in 11:59 when Alicia Strong defeated Danielle Sweetheart by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic.

Alicia Strong carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Singles Match

Amber Allen versus Harriet Blais

In a bout that had great wrestling but didn't have much heat, Harriet Blais defeated Amber Allen in 11:07 by submission with a Burning Hold after blatantly cheating.

Quote:

RH: Spencer Spade. I want my belt back. I want the World Championship back. Quit running. You stole it from me. You stole it from me and I want it back. Quit hiding. Quit ducking. Quit doing whatever it is you’re doing to avoid giving me the rematch I deserve. I want my belt back.

Singles Match

“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Keith Holly w/ February Malaise

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, David Stone defeated Keith Holly in 13:33 by pinfall.

Quote:

MF: Hellion. I’m tired. I’m tired of getting jumped. I’m tired of sneak attacks. I’m tired of having to watch behind my back. You want to dance, big man… let’s dance. At Independence, I’ll give you a chance at the World Openweight Championship. I’ll give you a chance to prove your mettle. You want a piece of me? I’m going to make it easy for you. I won’t be hard to find. I’ll be in the ring at Independence.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Georgia Bulldogs versus The Diaz Cousins

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Diaz Cousins defeated Georgia Bulldogs in 9:16 when James Diaz defeated KC Glenn by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. During the match we also had Torment run in and attack McManus.

James Diaz was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Overall

Unread 07-06-2019, 02:20 AM
All Star

The video feed opens and we are back in the Diaz Cousin compound. At their gym that is outdoors but still under the protection of the metal overhang. Logan and James look at the camera.

Logan, “It’s the Diaz Cousins. Aka about to be strapped out. Aka welcome to the Diaz compound. Aka bring yo’ ass. Aka we’ll pile yo’ ass up. Aka who want it? Aka I don’t think they want it. Aka don’t call me no bull crap, call me talking money. Aka who you with? Aka the baddest mother f…”

James “Hey. Simmer down. We don’t want to get fined again for being too real. For being too us. For being two guys they can’t control and they know they can’t control.”

Logan, “You’re right. I got to check myself. ‘Cause I’m fired up. I’m fired up ‘cause we just beat the Georgia Bulldogs. Right after we beat Homegrown in a dog collar match. We on fire. And we got our eyes on a prize. We got our eyes on the World Tag Team Championship. We got our eyes on the Keith Brothers.”

James, “Sons of Sam Keith. They say y’all the best family in wrestling. Greg and Matt. Ain’t no second generations better than them. But hold up. I’m second generation.”

Logan, “And I’m part of a wrestling family. We the Diaz family. We the ass kickers. We ain’t submission wrestlers. Ain’t no Proton locks with us. Ain’t no fancy catch-as-catch-can wrestlin’ with us.”

James, “Hell no. We punch dudes in the mouth. We knock their teeth out. We boys that fight. And Logan here. Don’t forget. Logan’s a two time state champion wrestler from Florida. If he’s gotta take it to the mat, he can. He’d just rather bunch you.”

Logan, “That’s right. And Greg. Matt. I can’t say we don’t respect y’all. Y’all been around the world. Y’all won titles all around the world. I can respect that. Y’all won the Oxford Invitational before. Greg’s won the Gold Rush. Y’all are accomplished. We’re not going to pretend like you ain’t. But you ain’t us.”

James, “Hell nah you ain’t us.”

Logan, “Y’all ain’t willing to fight like we’re willing to fight. Y’all ain’t been through dog collar matches. Y’all ain’t been here since day one. Y’all didn’t build this. See, people forget that I was here in that first year. That I helped build this company. James has been here his whole career. His whole damn career. First triple crown champion, James Diaz. My cousin. He did it. No one else. Him. I’m a two time North American Heavyweight Champion, less y’all forgot about that. Forgot what we can do. Forgot what we’re capable of. Forgot what we do. We win. We get the job done. We win belts. And we’re comin’ for those World Tag Team Titles.”

James, “You better believe we’re coming for them.”

Logan, “So shine them up for us, boys. Get ‘em ready. ‘Cause you got about two weeks left with them and then they coming home with us.”
Unread 07-06-2019, 05:41 AM
Super Star

I'm hyped from the Diaz promo that was great. Independence is shaping up real good.
Unread 07-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Phenom

My god the Diaz Cousins are for real, hope they're a tag team for TEW 2020!
Unread 07-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Super Star

Back and looking forward, glanced through the most recent stuff and as always your telling great stories.
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:56 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 106

Available on NCTV
Week 3, July 2023.
Filmed at: Huntsville Fairgrounds[South East, USA]
In Attendance: 4,255
Rating: 2.06 [1,551,320 viewers]

LB: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill-packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the Huntsville Fairgrounds deep in the heart of Alabama. Tonight, we have two ten man tags on the books as Bowen Services is in action as one group -- and a major women’s ten man tag team match that pits all the major players in the Women’s Division against one another.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Mr. Impact” Hugh Ancrie versus Ranger ©

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ranger defeated Hugh Ancrie in 9:54 by pinfall with a Global Meltdown. Ranger makes defence number 1 of his CWL Television title.

Ten Man Tag

The Fighting Irish, Skip Beau, Ray Badell & Masked Stranger versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Bowen Services (Spencer Spade, Ash Campbell, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine and Franklin Rush) defeated Jason O'Conner, Robbie McNamara, Skip Beau, Ray Badell and Masked Stranger in 9:38 when Ash Campbell defeated Skip Beau by pinfall with an Ash 2 Ash.

Quote:

Spencer Spade cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Ross Henry.

Tag Team Match

The Cummos versus European Stretching Crew

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Cummos defeated European Stretching Crew in 9:52 when Kurt Cummo defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with a Bat Fist.

Quote:

Ladies Night cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with The Uprising.

Singles Match

“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Dash Roux

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, David Stone defeated Dash Roux in 6:43 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

Quote:

Pearl Flanders cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Alicia Strong.

Singles Match

Kip Leenan versus Hammer Hadley

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Hammer Hadley defeated Kip Keenan in 10:17 by pinfall with a Death Valley Driver.

Quote:

Jeffery Aroma cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Cameron Vessey.

Main Event
Ten Woman Tag
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Pearl Flanders, Amber Allen, Jaime Quine, & Ladies Night versus Alicia Strong, Brooke Tyler, Tiffany Jade, & Uprising w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alicia Strong, Brooke Tyler, Tiffany Jade, Talia Quinzel and Selina Svelte defeated Danielle Sweetheart, Maria Guest, Pearl Flanders, Amber Allen and Jaime Quine in 14:10 when Alicia Strong defeated Amber Allen by pinfall with an Angel Driver after Lisa Bowen interfered.

Overall

Unread 07-08-2019, 12:21 AM
All Star

Quick Picks for Independence
CWL North American Championship: Torment w/ Father Grim vs. Riley McManus (c)
Comments:

GWC World Tag Team Championship: The Diaz Cousins vs. The Keith Brothers (c)
Comments:

GWC Openweight Championship: Hellion w/ Father Grim vs. Matty Faith (c)
Comments:

Grudge Match: Jeffery Aroma vs. Cameron Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen
Comments:

CWL N.A. Women's Championship: Alicia Strong w/ Lisa Bowen vs. Pearl Flanders (c)
Comments:

CWL N.A. Tag Team Championship: The Heartbreak Express vs. The Dynamite Express (c) w/ Henry Garner
Comments:

CWL United States Championship: Alexander Vasquez vs. Funakoshi (c)
Comments:

CWL Women's Tag Team Championship: The Uprising vs. Ladies Night (c)
Comments:

GWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Mikey James vs. The Minor Annoyance (c)
Comments:
Unread 07-08-2019, 01:17 AM
All Star

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

CWL N.A. Women's Championship: Alicia Strong w/ Lisa Bowen vs. Pearl Flanders (c)
Comments:

CWL N.A. Tag Team Championship: The Heartbreak Express vs. The Dynamite Express (c) w/ Henry Garner
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

GWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Mikey James vs. The Minor Annoyance (c)
Comments:
Unread 07-08-2019, 01:38 AM
All Star

If I have any new readers, or for veteran readings looking to relive -- if you go to the first page of the diary, where the show history is, you will notice that 2016 and 2017's show histories have been replaced. I have collected all of my posts from those two years, shows, narratives, etc... and made PDFs for the individual years. This allows people to read through the story with out having to click from tab to tab, as well as remove all of the predictions and any extra posts from the reading block. It is just narratives, show cards, and show results.
Unread 07-08-2019, 04:50 AM
Low Minors

Quick Picks for Independence
Comments: I'm not sure who will stop Riley

Comments: I like how the Diaz Cousins have been portrayed, it's a bit different to how I usually see them so I'm all for them winning here.

Comments: I think this is a bad night for Father Grim

Comments:

Comments: I was one of the only people to back her before, gosh darn it I'll back her again

Comments: Manager shenanigans leads to retention

Comments: He cashed in his title, got to give it to The Butcher

Comments: Going with another champion retention

Comments: How on earth did The Minor Annoyance get employed, let alone a title This game world is brilliant!
Unread 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Major League

Comments: I withhold my prediction since I know the outcome lol

Commentsiaz Cousins get a good dominant victory over the Keith brothers

Comments: Matty Faith is a solid champion. He’ll defeat the American Hellspawn

Comments: Predicting a solid win here for Aroma

Comments: Strong wins the title back

Comments: I think the heels take it after some interference from their manager

Comments: Funakoshi should always win

Comments:

Comments: Minor Annoyance has no business winning a match much less being a champion
Unread 07-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Super Star

Comments: Riley seems like a good champ from what I've read.

Comments: Their promo sold me

Comments:

Comments: Aroma's promo got a decent rating, but I do not like the name. I'd assume Vessey has more potential.

Comments: Even though she's the champ it would be a career defining win

Comments:

Comments: A real shame after Vasquez's journey, but I'm sure there's other things he can do!

Comments:

There's no need for all the TMA hate, he's not even THAT annoying. The perfect underdog story if you ask me.
Unread 07-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Minor League

Comments: I don't think Torment has the ability to carry the belt for a run, so let Riley keep it up until one of the bigger heels takes it.

Comments: The faces needs something to chase. Might as well make it the Diaz Cousins (who I now love).

Comments: Faith has a big future, and I don't think you sacrifice it for Hellion.

Comments: Without Bowen, not sure that Aroma goes very far. Maybe he reunited with McManus?

Comments: I don't really know here. But String could push Flanders to the next level by taking the L.

Comments: Garner's boys aren't losing. Maybe they walk off and lose by countout, but they aren't dropping the titles.

Comments: Hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't make much sense to lose the challenge after defending the TV Title 7 times...

Comments: I have enjoyed seeing the ladies tag division getting its run.

Comments: Is James still on a talent trade? Either way, get the belt on a stud that can bring it with him to CWL.