Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-20-2019, 11:24 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay2003 View Post
Quick question: was Stone-McFly's pregnancy already in the cards when you had her get the belt?
Nope. It was not. It was literally announced the Monday after the show. I was not a happy camper in that moment.
Unread 06-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Nope. It was not. It was literally announced the Monday after the show. I was not a happy camper in that moment.
I can imagine not. That is unlucky, but does give you a chance to give someone else the run with it instead of Tyler. Right?
Unread 06-25-2019, 03:39 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 101

Available on NCTV
Week 2, June 2023.
Filmed at: Ellison’s [Hawaii, USA]
In Attendance: 4,545
Rating: 1.64 [1,237,240 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to another thrill packed episode of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the shores of the Pacific Ocean, at the beautiful Ellison’s in Hawaii where almost five thousand people have turned out tonight to see the premier wrestling league in the United States -- the Continental Wrestling League. As always, I’m joined in the broadcast booth by Ricky Dale Johnson. Ricky, tonight the tournament to determine a new Women’s Champion begins with four first round matches, plus the Television Championship is on the line, plus a blockbuster tag team main event

RDJ: Thanks for having me here with you, Lee. I’m very excited to see our main event. Ross Henry and Mikey James teaming up for the very first time to face the representatives of Bowen Services? Not to mention one of those representatives is World Champion Spencer Spade -- who took the title from Ross Henry with some underhanded tactics? It should be a barn burner.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Eddie Carter versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez ©

In a decent match, Alexander Vasquez defeated Eddie Carter by submission with the Butcher’s Block to retain the Television Championship. He made defense number 4.

Quote:

Floyd Reeves comes to the ring and challenges Alexander Vasquez to a match.

Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Women’s Title Tournament Opening Round

“Country Grown” Pearl Flanders versus Harriet Blais

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Pearl Flanders defeated Harriet Blais in 7:35 by pinfall with a Running Lariat.
Flanders and Blais had pretty good chemistry.

Singles Match

“Red Hot” Laura Flame versus Toni Parissi

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Laura Flame defeated Toni Parissi in 8:47 by pinfall with a Flame Fire Kick.

Singles Match

Jaime Quine versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Tiffany Jade defeated Jaime Quine in 13:09 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Singles Match

“The Queen of Hearts” Danielle Sweetheart versus “The Franchise” Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Brooke Tyler defeated Danielle Sweetheart in 12:32 by submission with a Brooke Breaker after a distraction from Talia Quinzel.

Quote:

Cameron Vessey cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jeffery Aroma.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Boss” Ross Henry & “The Dragon” Mikey James versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

In a superb match, Ross Henry and Mikey James defeated Spencer Spade and Ash Campbell in 19:08 when Mikey James defeated Ash Campbell by pinfall with a Scything Side Kick.

Overall

Unread 06-25-2019, 06:13 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 102

Available on NCTV
Week 3, June 2023.
Filmed at: Perry Hall [Great Lakes, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 1.63 [1,226,340 viewers]

LB: Hello and welcome to Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Perry Hall where two thousand screaming fans have piled into the building, filled it to capacity, for another thrill packed night of pro wrestling. In our main event tonight, Ranger and Raymond Diaz go one on one in what should be a hard hitting contest. The women’s title tournament continues and so much more.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Women’s Title Tournament Semi Finals

“Country Made” Pearl Flanders versus “The Franchise” Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Pearl Flanders defeated Brooke Tyler in 8:54 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Troubadour” Floyd Reeves versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Floyd Reeves in 17:15 by submission. Alexander Vasquez makes defence number 5 of his CWL Television title.

Singles Match
Women’s Title Tournament Semi Finals

“Red Hot” Laura Flame versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Tiffany Jade defeated Laura Flame in 11:42 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Quote:

We go backstage to where a young man we’ve never seen before is standing in front of the camera, flanked by the members of the Dynamite Express.

“My name is Henry Garner and my momma made sure that I could follow my dreams. See, I’ve always wanted to be a professional wrestling manager. Always wanted to lead some stars to the top and my momma made sure I could. She secured me the contracts of these two men. Cameron Jones and Syd Collier. Two great wrestlers. The Dynamite Express. One of the best tag teams on the planet. I’ve been preparing for this my whole life. My mama always made sure I had all the video tapes. All the DVDs. All the subscription services so I could study the matches. I’m the best prepared manager in the history of this business. And now I’m managing this great tag team AND I’ve secured us an opportunity at the North American Tag Team Titles next Saturday at Summer Spectacular. We’ve got the Heartbreak Express and I’m so excited. I’m gonna lead my team to the tag team titles and I’m gonna make Mama Garner so proud.”

Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute time Limit

Tex-Mex versus The Uprising

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Uprising defeated Tex-Mex in 8:49 when Talia Quinzel defeated Houston Handley by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma.

Quote:

RM: Father Grim is just going to keep sending his monsters after me and my North American Championship. He’s gonna keep sending them my way? That’s fine. I’ve never been a man who tucked tail and ran. Never been a coward. I stand in the pocket and I throw my fists and I wrestle. I leave it all out there. I put down Hellion last month. Next week at Summer Spectacular, I’ll put down Scythe. Doesn’t matter how big he is. How hard he hits. How terrifying he is. He’s coming into my territory. He’s coming for my belt, but he’s going to leave with an ass whooping.

Singles Match

KC Glenn versus “Flawless” Franklin Rush w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Franklin Rush defeated KC Glenn in 9:38 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Quote:

Keith Holly is standing by backstage with his long time valet February Malaise. The former United States Champion does not look happy. He tugs at his beard and makes his eyes go all wide as he stares directly into the camera.

KH: Funakoshi. Next Saturday. Summer Spectacular. We’re going to finish this once and for all. For the last time, me and you. United States Championship. Loser doesn’t get a rematch. I’m bringing that belt back to the Rejects. The Devil didn’t want me, ‘cause he knows what I can do. He knows what I’m capable of and that scared him so bad. It should scare you. ‘Cause I’m coming. I’m comin’ with everything I’ve got. Comin’ for that United States Championship. You better get ready. ‘Cause when I ride, I ride like I stole it.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Ranger versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, James Diaz defeated Ranger in 11:45 by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike.

Overall

Unread 06-25-2019, 06:23 PM
All Star

Saturday Week 4, June 2023.
Live from the Oregon Gardens [North West, USA]
Aired Exclusively on MySelectUSA

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
North American Heavyweight Championship
"The Nightmare" Scythe w/ Father Grim versus "The Cornerstone" Riley McManus (c)

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
"The Boss" Ross Henry, The Keith Brothers, & "The Headhunter" Jeffery Aroma versus Bowen Services [Spade, Campbell, Vessey, Valentine] w/ Lisa Bowen

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match
Homegrown versus The Diaz Cousins

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
United States Championship
Keith Holly w/ February Malaise versus "Lionheart" Funakoshi (c)

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Women's Tag Team Championship
The Uprising versus Ladies Night (c)

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
"The Canadian Wrestling Machine" David Stone versus "The Canadian Animal" Edd Stone

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Tag Team Championship
The Dynamite Express w/ Henry Garner versus The Heartbreak Express (c)

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
North American Women's Championship
"Country Made" Pearl Flanders versus Tiffany Jade

Quote:
Author's Note: We have officially surpassed 100,000 views. Thank you to everyone who has read, predicted, commented, voted for, made suggestions, made criticisms, reached out, etc... On this diary. When I started this in November, I had no idea it would become as successful as it has become. So thank you all for playing along.
Unread 06-26-2019, 12:59 AM
All Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
"The Nightmare" Scythe w/ Father Grim versus "The Cornerstone" Riley McManus (c)

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
"The Boss" Ross Henry, The Keith Brothers, & "The Headhunter" Jeffery Aroma versus Bowen Services [Spade, Campbell, Vessey, Valentine] w/ Lisa Bowen

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
"The Canadian Wrestling Machine" David Stone versus "The Canadian Animal" Edd Stone

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Unread 06-26-2019, 03:30 AM
Super Star

Guessing McManus is blazing through the Fallen to set up a big final match against Torment

Want Aroma to start strong after a face turn, but it feels too soon to get revenge over Bowen Services and Lisa's group is a more consistent unit so it justifies them getting the win

Dog Collar Match
Think Homegrown really need a win to get back on track

His promo sold it for me, as much as I love Funakoshi I think homegrown Holly wins here

50-50 here, think Ladies Night get some more time with the belts before dropping them

Edd puts the excitement into the soulless wrestling of the Stone family

Revisiting a MAW feud, I see... Bet El Historian has a soft spot for the Dynamites

Seriously, how many cowboys, rednecks, hillbillies and country folk are in CWL?
Unread 06-26-2019, 05:20 AM
Major League

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
Never bet against Riley!

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Heels win to elevate one of them to face Riley, while justifying a Spade vs Henry rematch.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match
They're just better.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The title's flip-flopped a little in this feud, and I feel the "no rematches" thing is a red herring to make us expect a title change...

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Voting with my heart here, come on AAA girls!

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Makes sense to put the younger one over.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Could go either way in my eyes, but I think the more interesting story is for Garner to struggle to come to terms with not always getting what he wants.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Jade gets heat by ending the fairytale run. Can't believe Tyler isn't in the final, tbh!

PS Congrats on 100,000 views!
Unread 06-26-2019, 10:10 AM
Minor League

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit
I don't want to pick against McManus. I still think Campbell or Faith or someone like that topples him and not Fallen.

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Henry got the first win over Spade with Lau. Time for Spade to return the favor.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match
Bit of a coin flip here. Homegrown surprised me last time, but I just think they are kind of floating around. I still wish you'd free them up for singles work. Possibly a team feud?

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
This has flipped around, but I think Lionheart gets the final say.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I'm enjoying the ladies tag scene. Keeps some of them working and building connections. Are you trying to find a few more pairings with good chemistry?

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Forgot this match was coming. I think the local guy gets the win unless Uncle Edd is hanging around for a blow-off match.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Let's go with Garner's boys via help from Garner. Never been a big Heartbreak Express fan (although I love Liotta in singles action).

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I thought Jade was going to get the tag belts. Give her a little run here to say sorry for the bad chemistry note...
Unread 06-26-2019, 11:05 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay2003 View Post

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
I'm enjoying the ladies tag scene. Keeps some of them working and building connections. Are you trying to find a few more pairings with good chemistry?
On the ol' Preshow. I've got a couple of teams that I'm trying to build and workers I want to pair together to make the women's tag division ultra competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_Raider
Seriously, how many cowboys, rednecks, hillbillies and country folk are in CWL?
Well, technically there are two cowboys right now. RDJ and Pistol Pete. The rest... well, it's what our audience likes! We're simple folk!

Last edited by Historian : 06-26-2019 at 11:18 AM.
Unread 06-27-2019, 11:52 PM
All Star

Last call for predictions! I hope to have the show up sometime tomorrow or Saturday! Get those predictions in while you can.
Unread 06-28-2019, 04:31 AM
Low Minors

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Unread 06-29-2019, 01:38 AM

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Unread 06-29-2019, 05:38 AM
Super Star

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

I've only gone back to read the last show, so I have pretty much zero knowledge on what's going on. Hopefully I'm not too late to the party but better late than never!
Unread 06-29-2019, 09:22 AM
All Star

Default Summer Spectacular 2023

Broadcast On Pay Per View Exclusively by MySelectUSA
Week 4, June 2023.
Held At: Oregon Gardens [North West, USA]
In Attendance: 11,367
Buy Rate: .11 [59,845 buys]

LB: Hello and welcome to Summer Spectacular. We are coming to you live from the Oregon Gardens exclusively on MySelectUSA. We want to thank you for bringing us into your homes for this show. Like always, I have the pleasure of being joined in the broadcast booth by a man who needs no introduction -- but he gets one anyways -- one of the true legends of the sport of pro wrestling, the “Sheriff” Ricky Dale Johnson. Ricky, what match are you most looking forward to tonight?

RDJ: Hands down it is the main event. Riley McManus puts the North American Heavyweight Championship on the line against Scythe. Riley has had an incredibly tough schedule since winning the Heavyweight Championship. Spade, Campbell, Hellion, and now Scythe. All of his opponents have worked completely different styles. Scythe is incredibly tall. He has a significant reach advantage. He’s got a power advantage. He has explosive speed and agility that a man his height shouldn’t have. McManus has found a whole different gear on this reign as champion. He’s always been a great wrestler, but he has really become one of the best wrestlers on the planet. I don’t know how he has found this gear, but it’s been incredibly exciting to watch.

LB: Plus, tonight we will crown a new Women’s Championship, Edd Stone is here to go one on one with his nephew David, the North American Tag Team Titles and Women’s Tag Team Titles are on the line and the United States Championship. It should be a a great night of professional wreslting.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Pearl Flanders defeated Tiffany Jade in 9:45 by pinfall with a surprise cradle. Pearl Flanders wins the CWL Women's title.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

The Dynamite Express w/ Henry Garner versus The Heartbreak Express ©

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Dynamite Express defeated The Heartbreak Express in 8:45 when Syd Collier defeated Ralph Liotta by pinfall with a Chop And Change after Henry Garner interfered. The Dynamite Express win the CWL Tag Team titles.

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, David Stone defeated Edd Stone in 16:08 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

The Uprising versus Ladies Night ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ladies Night defeated The Uprising in 13:15 when Danielle Sweetheart defeated Selina Svelte by pinfall with a Super Kick. Ladies Night make defence number 1 of their CWL Women's Tag Team titles.

Quote:

Ladies Night are celebrating their victory -- a hard-earned victory over the very tough Uprising duo -- when the Uprising decide that losing tonight was not satisfactory. They jump both members of Ladies Night and really put the boots to them, beating them down into the mat.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

Keith Holly w/ February Malaise versus "Lionheart" Funakoshi ©

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Funakoshi defeated Keith Holly in 17:03 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi makes defence number 1 of his CWL United States title.

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Dog Collar Match

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Diaz Cousins defeated Homegrown in a Dog Collar match in 17:58 when Logan Diaz defeated Jakob Yoder by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex.

Semi Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Spencer Spade, Ash Campbell and C-V-2 defeated Ross Henry, Jeffery Aroma and The Keith Brothers in 17:29 when Casey Valentine defeated Jeffery Aroma by pinfall with a Deep Impact.

Quote:

RM: In just a few short moments from now, I will take the long walk down to the ring to put my North American Heavyweight championship on the line. In just a few moments from now, I will stand in the ring across from the walking nightmare that is Scythe. Let’s make no mistake. Scythe is a bad man. He’s almost seven feet tall. He’s well over three hundred pounds. He moves with unbelievable quickness and has a mean streak the size of Wyoming. He’s a tough opponent. He’s got Father Grim leading him to the ring which makes him even tougher. All of this is stuff I know. But I also know that I’ve been through hell and back. I’ve been through countless wars in seven and a half years here. I’ve bled. I’ve been broken -- and through it all I’m still standing and I’m your North American Heavyweight Champion. I’m not going anywhere. I’m walking in North American Heavyweight Champion and I’m walking out North American Heavyweight Champion.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Riley McManus defeated Scythe in 21:28 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. Riley McManus makes defence number 4 of his CWL North American Heavyweight title.

Overall