Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-03-2019, 02:56 AM
Low Minors

This is no longer a C-Verse diary, it’s a Riley-Verse! And given how most of my games have a tendency to break up couples I’m always worried when I see KC and Marjorie get a narrative together so I’m relieved Keep up the excellent work!
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Missy Masterson has requested and been granted, her release from CWL.
My favourite part of all the above. Here's to Alicia Strong also getting the F out
Unread 06-03-2019, 05:09 AM
Minor League

Man, I've not been commenting as much but I have been keeping up... I just want to say again how truly amazing this dynasty is. It's seriously impressive and immersive. I look forward to it every time I see a new post. I love the latest development with the corporate changes and I wonder if it will have any effect on the narratives and the company.

Also, side note, I really like Talia Quinzel and I'm hoping her injury can be used as a reset for her. Maybe a change to her character or something, but something that allows her to get a push!
Unread 06-03-2019, 08:52 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSheriffo View Post
This is no longer a C-Verse diary, it’s a Riley-Verse! And given how most of my games have a tendency to break up couples I’m always worried when I see KC and Marjorie get a narrative together so I’m relieved Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you! I appreciate the positive feedback and I'm quite glad the game hasn't broken them up! Unlike poor Primus Allen, who got engaged to Kristen Pearce and then split. Or Raymond Diaz who got engaged to a woman out of the business and they called it off. Or... a whole multiude of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobheadJake
Man, I've not been commenting as much but I have been keeping up... I just want to say again how truly amazing this dynasty is. It's seriously impressive and immersive. I look forward to it every time I see a new post. I love the latest development with the corporate changes and I wonder if it will have any effect on the narratives and the company.

Also, side note, I really like Talia Quinzel and I'm hoping her injury can be used as a reset for her. Maybe a change to her character or something, but something that allows her to get a push!
Thank you, Jake! I'm glad you're still aboard. There are some plans for the corporate changes to affect some narratives and do some fun stuff with the Board of Directors.

And there is something in store for Talia Quinzel! I promise! I'm a fan of hers too and I have something planned for her upon her return.
Unread 06-03-2019, 08:54 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
My favourite part of all the above. Here's to Alicia Strong also getting the F out
Strong will never leave! You're just gonna have to get used to her. Alicia Strong has been my favorite female in the game for years! Plus, she wins, so she's happy, haha.
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:58 AM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 92

Available on NCTV
Week 1, April 2023.
Filmed at: Perry Hall [Great Lakes, USA]
In Attendance: 1,937 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 1.24 [932,270 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Perry Hall and we are fresh off the heels of the eighth annual Wrestling Summit. Before we get into that, as always, I am joined in the broadcast booth by a true legend in the sport, Ricky Dale Johnson. Ricky, what did you think of Wrestling Summit?

RDJ: I thought it was an incredible night of professional wrestling. Riley McManus and Spencer Spade beat the holy hell out of one another. Those were two men that clearly wanted to leave the Theatre of Dreams with the North American Heavyweight Championship. They left it all out there. Blood, sweat, pride. They did everything they could and it clearly showed.

LB: And at the end of the night, Riley McManus was still champion. Now, neither he or Spencer Spade have been medically cleared to be here tonight so we do not expect to see them. We do have our first qualifying match for the Oxford Invitational Tournament and KC Glenn and Hammer Hadley will be going one on one for the Television Championship. Who will become the first Television Champion? Find out tonight!

Opening Match
Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Oxford Invitational Qualifier

The Heartbreak Express versus The Fighting Irish

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The Heartbreak Express defeated The Fighting Irish in 8:50 when Ralph Liotta defeated Robbie McNamara by pinfall with a Swinging Neckbreaker.

Quote:

We go backstage where “Pistol” Pete Hall is standing behind a desk.

PH: “Hello ladies and gentlemen. What an opening contest that was. The Heartbreak Express are now officially entered into the Sixth Annual Oxford Invitational tournament. Congratulations to them. Now, at Wrestling Summit VIII, The Mission and David Stone became the final World Six Man Tag Team Champions. The decision was made by the Global Wrestling Council to no longer sanction official World Titles for Six Man contests. However, the Global Wrestling Council is introducing a World Openweight Championship. The Openweight Championship will be defended all over the world and will be defended with no weight classes. Next week on Saturday Night Slammasters, we will crown the first ever World Openweight Champion when Matty Faith, Ranger, and David Stone all step into the ring with one another. The winner of the Triple Threat match will be the first ever World Openweight Champion!”

Quote:

We go right from “Pistol” Pete Hall to Danielle Sweetheart. She’s standing in front of the CWL backdrop.

DS: “At Wrestling Summit VIII, I survived fourteen other women in the mayhem battle royal to earn myself a title opportunity at Brooke Tyler. Brooke Tyler is an incredible wrestler. She’s got an incredible pedigree. She’s the North American Women’s Champion. She’s an incredible performer. An incredible athlete. I have nothing but respect for her, but I’ve waited my whole career for an opportunity of this magnitude. I’ve fought and clawed and survived and thrived. I’ve busted my ass for a chance to make it to the big stage and I’m here on the big stage. The spotlight is on me and I will not shrink in it. I will not succumb to the moment. I will become North American Women’s Champion!”

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

KC Glenn versus Hammer Hadley

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, KC Glenn defeated Hammer Hadley in 14:04 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. KC Glenn wins the CWL Television title.

Quote:

We cut backstage to a locker room that has the ‘Bowen Services’ logo on it. The camera man holds out a hand and knocks on the door. It takes a few moments and Lisa Bowen, the leader of Bowen Services steps out.

LB: “It took you long enough to get here. I’ve been waiting for most of the show. I have a very important announcement. At Wrestling Summit VIII, Riley McManus unfairly brutalized Spencer Spade when he drove him into that ladder with a Slingshot Suplex. It was completely unnecessary and I am exploring sanctions against Mr. McManus for the attack. In addition, that attack has put Spencer Spade, a supreme athlete and the most important individual talent in the Continental Wrestling League in the hospital with broken ribs, his kidney is bruised, he can barely breathe. It’s a travesty. I will keep you all updated on Spencer Spade’s health in the coming weeks. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get Ash ready for the main event tonight.”

Main Event
Four Way Dance
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Number One Contender’s Match

Matthew Keith versus James Diaz versus Clyde Puder versus Ash Campbell w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ash Campbell defeated Matthew Keith, Clyde Puder and James Diaz in 18:09 when Ash Campbell defeated James Diaz by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.

Quote:

Ash Campbell rolls out of the ring celebrating his victory. He’s on his way to the Oxford Invitational to challenge for the North American Heavyweight Championship. James Diaz, holding his ribs, slowly gets up to his feet. Clyde Puder is also getting to his feet. The two men have not been seeing eye to eye lately -- with their respective teams having done battle at Wrestling Summit VIII over the North American Tag Team Championship.

They begin to exchange words and it starts getting physical with Diaz shoving Puder and Puder shoving Diaz back hard. The two men come to blows, but it doesn’t last long before ringside security hits the ring and pulls the two massive men off of one another to keep them apart. It’s clear that the bad blood between Homegrown and The Diaz Cousins is just getting deeper.

Overall

Unread 06-03-2019, 02:31 PM
All Star

First International Team Announced

Continental Wrestling League is pleased to announce that, for the first time in history, The Foreign Legion will be appearing in the United States as they compete in the sixth annual Oxford Invitational tournament. The Foreign Legion have been a tag team since 2005 and are made up of twin brothers Pierre and Jacques DuPont. While tag team gold has eluded the duo in their seventeen year career, The Foreign Legion are among the most respected European teams in professional wrestling. When reached for comment, Jacques DuPont said that he and his brother were “incredibly excited to make our North American debut and to teach those smelly Americans something about class and proper technical wrestling.”

SHARE THIS:

Second International Team Announced

Continental Wrestling League is pleased to announce that Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine, collectively known as Samoan Destruction, Inc. will be returning to CWL for the sixth annual Oxford Invitational. Samoan Destruction Inc. are four time GCG World Tag Team Champions and have been teaming together for almost twenty years -- since 2004. They are known as one of the most powerful and brutal tag teams in history. Incredibly feared, they currently work for Australian Pro Wrestling. When reached for comments about appearing in the tournament, Rhino said they were coming to “Destroy every mother f***er in our way until the God d*mn trophy is ours.”

SHARE THIS:

Top Independent Tag Team Announced for Oxford Invitational

Continental Wrestling League is pleased to announce that reigning COTT World Tag Team Champions have been signed to compete in the sixth annual Oxford Invitational Tournament. The team of “Jungle” Jack Marlowe and Joffy Laine have been the reigning, defending COTT World Tag Team Champions since August of 2021 and have managed (as of this writing) twelve successful defenses. This is their second reign as COTT World Tag Team Champions -- they held the belts for a short time in 2019 as well. Marlowe is a twenty-nine year pro while Laine has been a professional for eleven years. Based out of Puerto Rico, the duo is hoping to prove themselves amongst the elite in all of professional wrestling.

SHARE THIS:

Dynamite Express to return for Oxford Invitational

Continental Wrestling League is pleased to announce that former three-time Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions The Dynamite Express are returning to CWL for the Oxford Invitational. The duo is in their thirteenth year as a team and most recently spent the last several years as one of the key tag teams in Supreme Wrestling Federation -- having several major feuds but were unable to crack consistent title contention. They both recently made the decision to leave SWF and see if they could have more luck in a different environment and were immediately signed on to compete for the Oxford Invitational Tournament.

When asked about the incoming duo, CWL Matchmaker “Pistol” Pete Hall said that, “The Dynamite Express is one of the most fluid tag teams I’ve ever seen. They have incredible fundamentals and the kind of teamwork that comes with thirteen years of experience teaming. The CWL can only benefit as an organization from having such an accomplished and talented duo in the Oxford Invitational.”

SHARE THIS:

Unread 06-03-2019, 03:06 PM
All Star

[Originally Posted On Continental Wrestling League's official YouTube Channel and on ContinentalWrestlingLeague.com]

The video starts with Logan and James, the Diaz Cousins and the newly minted North American Tag Team Champions staring at the camera. They are back in their barn, with their ring and their weights and all of that get up. The Diaz Cousins, from North Florida (close to the Florida/Georgia Line) speak with that North Florida accent. Both cousins are wearing sleeveless work out shirts that say "Welcome to the Meatlocker."

Logan, "Me and James just got online not too long ago. Went over to the CWL website and what did we see? Names being mentioned of who's gonna be in this Oxford Invitational Tournament. They bringing in some names. Samoan Destruction, Incorporated."

James, "Big names."

Logan, "The Foreign Legion from Europe."

James, "Big names."

Logan, "The COTT Tag Team Champions, Jungle Jack and Joffy Laine."

James, "Big name and a half."

Logan, "And even the Dynamite Express are coming back for this tournament. Right back from SWF."

James, "Big names. Definitely big names."

Logan, "But you know who ain't in this tournament? The Diaz Cousins. 'Cause we're the best tag team in Continental Wrestling League. We ain't entering, because of one reason. We're gonna give the winners -- whomever they are, wherever they primarily work -- we're gonna give them shots at the North American Tag Team Championship. 'Cause we're fighting champions. We bring that heat."

James, "You're damn right. We're about the fight. We're about the pressure. We're about proving the Diaz family from top to bottom is the best family in professional wrestling. The Diaz Cousins are the most dangerous duo in all of professional wrestling. So we don't care if it's the Foreign Legion. We don't care if it's the Dynamite Express of the Heartbreak Express or anyone else. You win this tournament, you get us. You win this tournament, you get the ass whoopin' of a lifetime."

Logan, "'Cause we run things here. We are the CWL. We the top dogs. We the allstars. We the first team. We're who you gotta beat. So when you win that trophy, understand that as prestigious as it is. As great of a moment as it will be for you... It just means you're gonna get in the ring with Logan and James Diaz. You're going to enter the Meatlocker. And you won't walk out."

The video fades to black.
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:14 PM
All Star

Author's Note: I'd like to take a minute to thank the fantastic ReapeR. You may notice that we have been rolling out brand new championship belt designs in the CWL. All of the new belts [CWL and GWC Openweight] have been made by the fantastic ReapeR for my use. He has done some sensational work and I wanted to make sure he gets a special shoutout for it. So give The Godfather of Belts some love!
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Florida/Georgia Line
Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise!

That, or the reference was unintentional and you're currently thinking "WTF?"
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:41 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise!

That, or the reference was unintentional and you're currently thinking "WTF?"
I was thinking more "You get your hands in it
Plant your roots in it
Dusty head lights dance with your boots in it (dirt)
You write her name on it
Spin your tires on it
Build your corn field, whiskey
Bonfires on it (dirt)
You bet your life on it..."
Unread 06-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Super Star

Diaz Cousins summoning their inner Briscoes is best for business. I will forever visualize and hear their heel promos as if delivered by dem boys.
Unread 06-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I was thinking more "You get your hands in it
Plant your roots in it
Dusty head lights dance with your boots in it (dirt)
You write her name on it
Spin your tires on it
Build your corn field, whiskey
Bonfires on it (dirt)
You bet your life on it..."
At least I got the reference! Fun fact, I discovered FGL on my flight across the Atlantic for Wrestlemania 30!

Quote:
Diaz Cousins summoning their inner Briscoes is best for business. I will forever visualize and hear their heel promos as if delivered by dem boys.
Oh wow, me too now! Awesome spot!
Unread 06-03-2019, 04:27 PM
All Star

Quote:
That is their inspiration in this heel turn!!
Unread 06-03-2019, 05:37 PM
All Star

Keith Holly, the newly minted United States Champion, is in front of the CWL backdrop.

Holly, “I was going to make an appearance on Saturday Night Slammasters, but I was a little too busy celebrating my win. No one thought I’d do it. You didn’t believe in big Keith Holly. You thought that the Japanese Warrior, ol’ Lionheart, Funakoshi was going to be able to put me down. Why? Did y’all forget that I’m so bad the Devil wouldn’t take me. ‘Cause he knows that I’m that bad. I’m the guy who’s been leadin’ the Rejects since we got to CWL. Leading the Rejects to four North American and one World Tag Team title reign. I’m that guy. I’m six feet seven and damn near three hundred seventy pounds of ass kicker. Ain’t a man in that locker room I’m afraid of. You thought Funakoshi was going to beat me? You thought that a man with the heart of a lion was going to survive a man that’s done been rejected by the Devil? You were out of your minds. That’s the God damned truth.”

Holly raises the United States Championship in front of him.

Holly, “The CWL is my domain. Nothin’ happens here without my say so. Me and Johnny, we keep the order. We keep things moving. It’s us. You want to make it here, you go through us. You want to survive here, you go through us. You want to prove you’re a man, you go through us. Now, I’m the United States Champion. Things are going to continue to go through me. KC Glenn is the Television Champion now. He defends it seven times, he can come at me. Anybody else wants a shot at me, they can line up and I’ll knock ‘em down. This is my yard. I bury the bodies ‘round here. And understand that it is a lot easier to give up than it is to get through me. ‘Cause the path to wrestling immortality goes through me and it’s a hell of a path to walk.”

Holly pulls the United States Championship back to his shoulder.

Holly, “And Funakoshi. I know you’re mad. You’re probably furious. You feel you got the short end of the stick ‘cause you were United States Champion and now you’re not. I’d be mad about that too, but face facts. You lost to the better man. You got to get in the ring with me and you got to be made famous. You’re damn lucky. ‘Cause everyone is gonna remember the night I whooped your ass and became United States Champion. So welcome to the history books.

The video feed cuts.