Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-29-2019, 02:38 AM
Phenom

Default Total Nonstop Action Wrestling: 2006

TNA is entering its new era with the amount of things that are about to go down. TNA hired its new executive which happens to be Paul Heyman since he didn’t renew his contract with the WWE and chose to join TNA thus giving it a breath of fresh air.
Unread 05-29-2019, 02:49 AM
Phenom

Paul Heyman visits the TNA Headquarters and scans through the building before heading towards his office. He complements that the office looks really good with an amazing view through the window. Heyman sits and goes over the documents before looking at the chart of the Roster he’s going to work with.

Roster –

A-1
Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Andy Douglas
Apollo
Austin Aries
B.G. James
Bobby Roode
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Cassidy Riley
Chase Stevens
Chris Harris
Chris Sabin
Christain Cage
Christopher Daniels
David Young
Elix Skipper
Eric Young
Homicide
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarret
Jerrelle Clark
Jerry Lynn
Joe Doering
Kenny King
Kip James
Konnan
Lance Hoyt
Matt Bentley
Monty Brown
Petey Williams
Raven
Rhino
Roderick Strong
Ron Killings
Sabu
Samoa Joe
Sean Waltman
Shannon Moore
Shark Boy
Simon Diamon
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Unread 05-29-2019, 02:55 AM
Phenom

Paul Heyman proceeds to scan the Roster carefully and decided that he knows who to perfectly work with. Heyman now goes over the Title’s the wrestlers are going to fight for, along with their respective owners.

Titles -

TNA World Heavywight – Jeff Jarrett
TNA World Tag Team – America’s Most Wanted (James Storm & Chris Harris)
TNA X- Division – Samoa Joe

Unread 05-29-2019, 04:18 AM
Major League

Paul Heyman running TNA with half a dozen ECW alumni on the books? Count me in!
Unread 05-29-2019, 04:40 AM
Phenom

TNA Xplosion
Date: Tuesday, Week 1, Jan, 2006
Show Rating: 60
Commentators: Mike Tenay, Don West

-A Hype Video Plays showing Paul Heyman, who will be addressing the crowd at TNA Impact.
Rating - 57

-Chase Stevens defeated David Young in 8:49 by pinfall with a Death Valley Driver.
Rating - 42

-Backstage Sirelda is shown preparing when Gail Kim walks into the locker saying that tonight Sirelda will know what Gail Kim is all about. Sirelda looks confused.
Rating - 55

-Sirelda defeated Gail Kim in 10:07 by pinfall with a Chokeslam.
Rating - 41

-Gail Kim is pissed about how Sirelda took the win here and shouts at her saying that she will be taking her revenge for the humiliation.
Rating - 44

-Backstage interview with Austin Aries, who says that he will be future TNA should look upon as tonight is the night where he starts proving his worth.
Rating - 55

-Austin Aries defeated Shannon Moore in 14:34 by pinfall with a Brainbuster.
Rating - 62
Unread 05-29-2019, 04:40 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Paul Heyman running TNA with half a dozen ECW alumni on the books? Count me in!
Thank you very much. Welcome Aboard!
Unread 05-29-2019, 05:24 AM
Minor League

I am also interested in this.
Unread 05-29-2019, 05:38 AM
All Star

Count me in too!
Unread 05-29-2019, 06:44 AM
Phenom

TNA Impact!
Date: Tuesday, Week 1, Jan, 2006
Show Rating: 74
Commentators: Mike Tenay, Don West

-Paul Heyman opens up the show and comes down to the ring. Heyman talks about how he will make TNA the greatest wrestling promotion in the world and in order to do that he will be going to insane levels.
Rating: 61

-Paul Heyman was interrupted by non other than the icon Sting himself. Sting comes down to the ring and says that he wants his title rematch because Jeff Jarrett does not deserve to be the TNA World Heavyweight champion.
Rating - 75

-Sting calls out Jeff Jarrett and tells him to come down to the ring. Jeff's music hits and he is accompanied by the monster Abyss. Sting says that he wants his rematch as soon as possible because Jeff Jarrett cheated to win the TNA World Heavyweight championship, all thanks to Abyss.
Rating - 60

-Jeff Jarrett says that Abyss didn't help him cheat but was just there to watch the match. Sting is pissed by the comment and says that he will not tolerate such a useless bitching, he wants the title rematch because all Jeff Jarrett does is cheating and cheating to win this title and that title. The world knows about Jeff's tactics. Sting says that if it wasn't for Abyss he would be here as the champion right now.
Rating - 62

-Jeff and Sting goes chin to chin with each other as it seems they are about to brawl until Paul Heyman breaks them up. Heyman has a proposal that Sting might like. Heyman says that tonight Sting will be facing Abyss in the Mainevent, if Sting wins against Abyss he gets the shot for the rematch against Jarrett. Jarrett is pissed and yells at Heyman, who also adds that Jarrett will not allowed to be at the ringside.
Rating - 63

-Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt defeated David Young and Jerrelle Clark in 12:38 when Sonjay Dutt defeated David Young by pinfall with a Sonjay Cutter.
Rating - 40

-Backstage in a dim lighted room stands Christian Cage, as he removes the hood he gives the viewers a pissed look. Christian says that Samoa Joe is worst X-Division champion in the history of TNA and its time for Christian to step up and fight Samoa to death before taking the TNA X-Division championship off him. Christian gives a menacing laughter before the room goes dark again.
Rating - 60

-Jerry Lynn defeated Roderick Strong in 14:11 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver.
Rating - 60

-Jerry Lynn helps Roderick Strong back to his feet. Lynn offers a handshake which Strong accepts, but Strong pulls Lynn back before Strong attacks Lynn and beats him down with striking chair shots as he taunts to the crowd as the booing goes on.
Rating - 50

-Backstage The TNA World Tag Team Champions America's Most Wanted enter Paul Heyman's office where they greet Heyman and tries to get on his good side. Heyman on the other hand declares that they have a match up next and tells them to be prepared. America's Most Wanted gives Heyman a sour look.
Rating - 62

-America's Most Wanted defeated Matt Bentley and Shannon Moore in 12:04 when James Storm defeated Matt Bentley by pinfall with a Death Sentence.
Rating - 68

-America's Most Wanted talks about any challengers who are willing to step up to them. Team 3D comes out to a great reaction and the team of Storm and Harris weren't expected at all. Team 3D rushes down the ring and beats down America's Most Wanted before posing with their title.
Rating - 70

-A hype video about the Mainevent where Sting faces Abyss, if Sting wins he gets the shot at the TNA World Heavyweight championship. Sting is shown preparing with a serious mood surrounding him.
Rating - 72

-Sting defeated Abyss in 16:10 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. The match also had a lot of interference: Jeff Jarrett targeted Sting, Jeff Jarrett distracted Sting, and finally Raven interfered against Abyss.
Rating - 76

-Jeff Jarrett is pissed at the win and orders Abyss to beat Sting and Raven out. Sting and Raven takes down Abyss with their respective finishers before shifting their attention towards Jarrett who quickly rolls out of the ring and starts yelling about how he will come back. Sting and Raven celebrates to end the show.
Rating - 80
Unread 05-29-2019, 06:45 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigelow Cartwheel View Post
I am also interested in this.
Thank you very much. Hope the show is to your liking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyme1234 View Post
Count me in too!
Thank you, hope you will enjoy the upcoming shows!
Unread 05-29-2019, 08:08 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohunter View Post
Thank you very much. Hope the show is to your liking!
Very happy to see Raven make an appearance. Raven is money!
Unread 05-29-2019, 08:36 AM
Major League

Quote:
Agreed, love me some Raven! Raven & Sting is a dream team I never knew I wanted until reading this show!
Unread 05-29-2019, 09:36 AM
All Star

Loved the first show! Raven and Sting are awesome!
Unread 05-29-2019, 10:14 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEZA View Post
Agreed, love me some Raven! Raven & Sting is a dream team I never knew I wanted until reading this show!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyme1234 View Post
Loved the first show! Raven and Sting are awesome!
Thank you very much guys! Raven is really a badass and one of my favorite, he's the most METAL guy I have ever seen.
Unread 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM
Minor League

"I am a martyr for society's dysfunction." Raven