Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-30-2019, 09:45 AM
Minor League

Nice win for Robbinfield.

Also, coming in with a match rating like that, I expect a good future for the European duo.
Unread 04-30-2019, 08:14 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 69

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 2, October 2022.
Filmed at: War Memorial Coliseum [Mid West, USA]
In Attendance: 1,929
Rating: .53 [398,880 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from ??. Last week on Slammasters, we learned that at Halloween Throwdown we will have two blockbuster matches. Our main event will pit “The Evolution” Primus Allen against the reigning North American Heavyweight Champion, “The Supreme Star” Spencer Spade. In our co-main event of the evening, Ross Henry challenges former GWC World Heavyweight Champion, Gino Montero.

RDJ: Ross Henry feels like he was robbed against Spencer Spade. He feels like Lisa Bowen’s presence at ringside and her getting involved definitely impacted his chances at winning. He may not be wrong -- but as Ms. Hunter pointed out, it does disqualify him from a rematch or a World’s Title opportunity -- but a win over Gino Montero could catapult Ross Henry back into discussion for a chance at the North American Heavyweight Championship or even better, the World’s Heavyweight Championship.

JS: It is definitely a great opportunity for Ross Henry, but one has to wonder… is Ross Henry a big match competitor? He’s been very successful as an athlete. He was a big game performer in professional football. He was very successful when he competed for RIPW and he even defeated Riley McManus for the COTT World’s Championship at the sixth anniversary show. Since that victory, he has not won a championship. At thirty-three years old and six years a professional, you have to wonder if the injury to his elbow that ended his football career and the broken forearm he suffered against Killer Shark have put him at a defecit he can’t overcome.

MR: Are you saying he’s past his prime, Jasmine?

JS: I’m saying we can’t ignore the long term effects of major injuries. He *shattered* his elbow as a football player. It ended his career. That’s how serious of an elbow injury it was -- it kept him from being able to play the game of football at not just an elite level, but a professional level. He broke the forearm in the same arm -- a forearm he broke clotheslining his opponent. Is the arm structurally weaker? Will it prevent him from being an elite, big match competitor? Gino Montero is a former World’s Champion. He’s been dominant since returning to OLLIE. He’s the son of one of the greatest luchadores of all time. Gino knows how to dissect a weakness. He’s going to be looking at the arm -- and I’m just concerned that Ross Henry’s arm is going to keep him from ever reaching the top of the sport like he wants.

RDJ: As someone who has been World’s Champion and competed at a very high level, major injuries like the one Ross sustained can have a lingering effect -- so we will have to find out at Halloween Throwdown just how the effects will continue to impact him.

MR: We will, but tonight, in our main event, KC Glenn will be going one on one with “Cowboy” Buck Winchester. The Hazard Gang returned to CWL this summer and have been plaguing the Georgia Bulldogs since. Riley McManus managed to defeat “Outlaw” Wes Revell a few weeks ago, will his partner score a big victory here? Or will the Cowboy ride out of town with the victory? Find out in our main event.

RDJ: But first, Dan Stone III and Nolan Dunn -- representing the Stone Foundation will be in tag team action against The European Stretching Crew. Let’s go to the ring for our introductions.

Opening Match

Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

The Stone Foundation versus The European Stretching Crew

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Pavel Vanzycha and Nigel Svensson defeated Dan Stone III and Nolan Dunn in 8:35 when Pavel Vanzycha defeated Dan Stone III by submission with a Cross Armlock after interference from Sonny Wildside. During the match we also had Hugh Ancrie run in and attack Dunn.

Quote:

Dan Stone III and Nolan Dunn are still on the mat as Sonny Wildside, Robby Griffin and Hugh Ancrie slide fully into the ring and begin to put the boots to the three men. The European Stretching Crew shrug and leave. Sonny Wildside hits both DSIII and Nolan Dunn with his Fear Factor, leaving both men laying.

Quote:

MR: Up next, Pearl Flanders -- who has been competing in Texas Grappling League, has an opportunity to impress CWL management as she steps into the ring with Tiffany Jade. Jade has been on fire recently with several big wins. Jade is looking to earn a chance to challenge Jaime Quine for the North American Women’s Championship and another win would surely help her case.

Suddenly, the aforementioned North American Women’s Champion, Jaime Quine walks out onto the entrance ramp. She’s holding the Women’s Championship over her shoulder. She walks down to the ring and takes a seat at the timekeepers table.

JS: It seems like Jaime Quine knows that Tiffany Jade might be her opponent at Halloween Throwdown and wants to get a ringside look at her potential opponent.

Singles Match

Pearl Flanders versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Tiffany Jade defeated Pearl Flanders in 6:53 by pinfall with a Green Destiny.

Singles Match

“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus Hustle Muvva w/ Brother G

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Ray Badell defeated Hustle Muvva in 7:20 by pinfall with a Silver Stunner.

Quote:

CP: We did it. Once again Homegrown is on top of the tag team mountain. We dem boys. We the champs. We’re incredibly proud to hold these belts. To be the top of the totem pole. It means a lot to us.

JY: You’re darn right it does. A lot of people thought us teaming was curious. Two big hosses trained here. Got our careers started here. Clyde and I believe in Continental Wrestling. It’s why we’re here. We believe in what we’re doing and we believe in one another. We believe that we are the best team in wrestling.

CP: And to prove it, we talked to CWL management. We had them send out information to all of the members of the Global Wrestling Council. We want the best teams in wrestling. We want an opportunity to be North American Tag Team and World Tag Team Champions at the same time. We’ve been told that a great team is in store for us at Halloween Throwdown. A team is coming in special to challenge us for these belts.

JY: We don’t know who they are, but we do know this. We are Homegrown. We were born here. We represent this company and we will take on all challengers. We aren’t backing down from a single fight. You can count on that.”

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

KC Glenn versus “Cowboy” Buck Winchester w/ Duke Hazard

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Cowboy Buck Winchester defeated KC Glenn in 15:39 by pinfall with a Neckbreaker after Duke Hazzard interfered.

Overall

Last edited by Historian : 04-30-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Unread 04-30-2019, 09:02 PM
All Star

Default SNSM Ep 70

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 3, October 2022.
Filmed at: The Arkansas Coliseum [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: .56 [421,240 viewers]

Opening Match
Singles Match

“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus “The Man Without Fear” Sonny Wildside

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Sonny Wildside defeated David Stone in 10:48 by pinfall with a Fear Factor following interference from Hugh Ancrie.
-Stone and Ancrie don’t seem to click.

Quote:

LB: At Halloween Throwdown, my Bowen Services will be in action against The Mission & Bulldozer Brandon Smith. My Bowen Services will reign supreme. Because I’m the best manager in the business. I know how to acquire great talent. I know how to get them to sign on the dotted line and I know how to push talent to be the best. That’s why we have the North American Heavyweight Championship. That’s why we will have the North American Tag Team Championship soon enough. Because we are greatness personified.

Singles Match

Greg Keith versus Pavel Vanzycha

In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Greg Keith defeated Pavel Vanzycha in 14:52 by pinfall.

Quote:

Jaime Quine cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Tiffany Jade.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Lionheart” Funakoshi versus Cali Slick © w/ Brother G

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Funakoshi defeated Cali Slick in 18:40 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi wins the CWL United States title.

Overall

Unread 04-30-2019, 09:18 PM
All Star

- Funakoshi has signed an exclusive written deal with Continental Wrestling League. The experienced Japanese veteran was most recently competing for Dragon Kingdom Pro Wrestling before budget cuts ended his tenure there. The thirty-five year old veteran brings sixteen years of experience and has already made a splash in CWL by winning the United States Championship.
- Cali Slick has signed an exclusive contract with Canadian Golden Combat. He joins Sayeed Ali on the Canadian company's roster. We wish the former two-time United States Champion all of the best.
- Hustle Muvva has signed an exclusive contract with TCW. The experienced brawler will help liven up their card. We wish him all of the best in his future endeavors.

QUICK PICKS:
North American Heavyweight Championship: Primus Allen vs. Spencer Spade (c)
Special Attraction: Ross Henry vs. Gino Montero
Six Man Tag: Brandon Smith & The Mission vs. Bowen Services
North American Tag Team Championship: NOTBPW's Brett Starr & Donte Dunn vs. Homegrown (c)
North American Women's Championship: Tiffany Jade vs. Jaime Quine (c)
Grudge Match: Georgia Bulldogs vs. The Hazard Gang
United States Championship: Johnny Anderson vs. Funakoshi (c)
Special Challenge: Houston Handley vs. Alicia Strong

Quote:
Author's Note: I hope I made up for the lack of content during my vacation with some quality content here. I was very sad to essentially lose all of Gangsta Nation within a month. Sayeed left... two weeks later Cali and Hustle both got offers that I couldn't afford to match. I'm most sad about losing Cali. He was incredibly valuable on the roster. Hopefully he'll do great things for CGC.
Unread 04-30-2019, 11:33 PM
Major League

North American Tag Team Championship: NOTBPW's Brett Starr & Donte Dunn vs. Homegrown (c)
Unread 05-01-2019, 12:13 AM
All Star

Unread 05-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Phenom

Unread 05-01-2019, 05:19 AM

QUICK PICKS:

Spade reigns Supreme until a certain second generation will challenge him. It's not Matty.
Story of Ross failing because of injuries continues until his losing streak makes him turn heel.

Aroma gets the pin on Brandon. Spade will need soon a hot feud, and you have been grooming Jeffrey really well. Time for him to do a Batista.

Homegrown win. While Starr and Dunn are probably big star power guys, this is a match for your titles. If they lose , they will only do it to another CWL Team.

Brooke is the one to dethrone Jaime. A three way with Strong and Brooke? Take my money.

Linked to the North American Tag Team match prediction. It has been a long time since Mc Manus didn't hold gold. It's time.

P.S Where is The Butcher?

Normally judging by the fact that he was pinned first in the tag match, i would say Holly costs Anderson. However, Holly will move on to bigger things named Ross Henry, while Anderson wins the US Title. These guys are too over not to become upper-midcard, main-event level heels.

Strong just had a narrative where she is traveliing the world to make women's wrestling known. She is probably for women, what in this game Jack Bruce is for men. Handley is a star made in defeat.
Unread 05-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Low Minors

QUICK PICKS:
Unread 05-01-2019, 10:19 AM
Minor League

Unread 05-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Super Star

Unread 05-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Super Star

First your absence, then my Easter break, I had a lot of catching up to do and boy did stuff happen!

Probably via shady finish. Don't think Allen winning adds much value to his stock, he can live with a dirty loss

Ross "The Boss" pulls through this to build up to his title match

Cohesive unit needs to look like it, plus they have a manager to help in all the mess

New champs retain

Should be a great and close match, but Quine's probably retaining until Tyler can win the strap

Is it just me or has this feud gone a bit under the radar? Cowboys win here to look strong in their return

Funakoshi is bae. I'm already salivating at the prospect of a Funakoshi vs Diaz big match

Houston isn't even in Alicia's league
Unread 05-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Phenom

I could be wrong here, but I think Primus goes over to keep the feud going -- I think the story ends if Spencer wins.

Ross needs to build momentum again.

Bowen wins to make up for Spencer losing.

Homegrown just won. Not time to lose yet.

I just don't think Jade is ready.

Toughest one to call, I think. In fact, in an earlier attempt that didn't post, I think I put this the other way.

Funakoshi may just be a transitional champion, but I have a feeling he's going to get a strong run.

Please.
Unread 05-03-2019, 12:02 PM
All Star

Default Halloween Throwdown

Saturday Week 4, October 2022
Live at The Theatre of Dreams [North West, USA]
Available on the Synergy Network & Southern States TV, Hawaii 50
In Attendance: 8,984
Rating: .75 [567,090 viewers]

MR: Hello and welcome to Continental Wrestling League’s Halloween Throwdown! We are coming to you live from the Theatre of Dreams where almost nine thousand people have crammed into the building to witness the best professional wrestling in the United States. What a show we have for you tonight. In our main event, Spencer Spade will put the North American Heavyweight Championship on the line against Primus Allen. Ross Henry faces former GWC World’s Champion Gino Montero in a match requested by the GWC Championship Committee.

RDJ: It’s going to be a great night of action. I’m really looking forward to every match, but especially the tag team grudge match between The Hazard Gang and the Georgia Bulldogs. These are two teams that are at each other’s throats and it should be a very intense contest.

JS: And who can forget that North of the Border Pro Wrestling’s Canadian Tag Team Champions, “Hollywood” Bret Starr and “The Barbadian Barbarian” Donte Dunn are here to challenge for the North American Tag Team Championship against Homegrown in what is their first defense. Plus Tiffany Jade challenges for the North American Women’s Championship and so much more.

Opening Match

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Special Challenge Match

Houston Handley versus GWC World Women’s Champion, Alicia Strong w/ Lisa Bowen

Houston Handley came out like a house of fire. This was a big opportunity for her. The former QAW wrestler who had found some singles success was looking to make the biggest jump in her career. Alicia Strong is the reigning GWC World Women’s Champion. She has been wrestling all over the world -- in fact, just two weeks ago at NOTBPW’s she beat Zoe Ammis in a rematch of their Gold Rush Match in what was rated by TotalExtremeWrestling.com as a four and a half star match and the best GWC World’s Women Championship match in GWC history.

Alicia Strong lived up to why she’s the women’s champion as she took control from Handley after the early onslaught. Alicia Strong looked like a star, she looked like her father’s daughter who now in her fifteenth year as a professional was finally hitting her prime and finding her own footing as a worker in a place that was not built on her father’s legacy. She hit the Strong Arm Tactic and it turned Houston Handley inside out.

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Alicia Strong defeated Houston Handley in 8:40 by pinfall with a Strong Arm Tactic.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Johnny Anderson w/ February Malaise versus “Lionheart” Funakoshi ©

Johnny Anderson looked incredibly focused for the biggest singles opportunity in his career so far. The four-time North American Tag Team and one time COTT World’s Tag Team Champion has not had a lot of singles opportunities but here he is with a chance to battle “Lionheart” Funakoshi for the United States Championship. The living-embodiment of Purseuo was attempting to make his first championship defense since defeating Cali Slick on a recent episode of Saturday Night Slammasters.

This was a very hard-hitting contest. Johnny Anderson, at six feet four inches and three hundred pounds is quite the challenge for Funakoshi. Lionheart gave up several inches of height to Anderson and about fifty pounds for this contest. What Funakoshi gave up in size, he made up for in intensity. Lionheart is a vicious competitor and Anderson looked right at home in this kind of match. In another life, Anderson could have been the top gaijin for a Japanese company ala Pistol Pete in GCG or Dread in PGHW. Big and strong, Anderson was able to absorb all of Funakoshi’s offense and then take control and deliver his own. Anderson attempted the Rear Fist [which is a leaping back-fist], but Funakoshi got both arms up to block what would have surely been a match-ending blow.

Anderson stumbled and this opened him up to get a kick to the gut and Funakoshi’s devastating Butterfly Backbreaker.

Funakoshi defeated Johnny Anderson in 13:40 by pinfall with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Funakoshi makes defence number 1 of his CWL United States title.

Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit
Grudge Match

Georgia Bulldogs versus The Hazard Gang w/ Duke Hazard

A feud that started in July when The Hazard Gang made a shocking return at Independence and cost Georgia Bulldogs the North American Tag Team Championship. It lost a little intensity over September -- but regained some with Duke Hazard costing KC a match against Buck Winchester.

This was a wild match up. While Riley is a technician and KC is an all-around wrestler, this was definitely a bell-to-bell brawl. Ray Johnson had a lot of difficulty maintaining control of the contest. Several times he threatened to disqualify both teams if they didn’t start obeying his commands. It didn’t really help.

Wes Revell ended up taking off his belt and smacking KC Glenn in the face with the buckle of the belt. It caused Ray Johnson to have to disqualify the Hazard Gang from the contest.

Georgia Bulldogs defeated The Hazard Gang in 12:13 when Outlaw Wes Revell was disqualified while fighting KC Glenn.

Singles Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

Tiffany Jade versus Jaime Quine ©

The North American Women’s Championship was on the line in what was a sensational, ultra-competitive match between former USPW stand out Tiffany Jade and former AAA and NOTBPW star -- and the current defending champion Jaime Quine. This was incredibly fast paced and action packed. Both women were on top of their game as they delivered the best women’s match in CWL history. There were multiple near-falls as both women tried to end it. Tiffany Jade went for her Green Destiny, but she couldn’t keep the leg of Quine hooked for the full Fisherman’s. Quine went for the K.O. Kick multiple times, but each time Jade showed she had it scouted. Jade hit a K.O. Kick on Quine that almost won the match, but Quine was just able to get her shoulder up.

Jade went to the second rope and hit a beautiful second-rope blockbuster that also got her a near fall, but Quine kicked out again. Jade looked in disbelief as she lifted Quine back to her feet and went for the Green Destiny once more. Quine countered with a small package.

Jaime Quine defeated Tiffany Jade in 15:14 by pinfall with a quick roll up. Jaime Quine makes defence number 5 of her CWL North American Women's title.

Six Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit

“Bulldozer” Brandon Smith & The Mission versus Bowen Services w/ Lisa Bowen

A massive six man contest. Brandon Smith is looking to get back on the victory track and The Mission is looking to settle an ongoing score with Bowen Services. This was a fantastic six man contest. All six men were really on top of their game -- but Cameron Vessey was especially ‘on’ and definitely controlled the match for his team.

Jeffery Aroma looked dominant in the match and there were some teases of a potential Smith-Aroma singles match up coming in the future. Ash Campbell did everything he could to stay away from Matty Faith -- who did everything he could to get his hands on Ash, because despite winning at The Last Hard Men, it was clear that Matty Faith is not done with Ash Campbell by a long shot.

Smith hit each member of Bowen Services with a Backdrop Driver -- but he was not able to secure the victory for his team. Aroma hit a clothesline on Smith that took both men out of the ring -- and when two men that are at three hundred pounds or more go tumbling over the top rope to the floor, the crowd reacts. This left Ranger and Cameron Vessey as the legal men. Vessey hit a beautiful Vessey Driver II on the near sevenfoot Ranger and that was it.

Bowen Services (Cameron Vessey, Jeffery Aroma and Ash Campbell) defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith and The Mission in 16:28 when Cameron Vessey defeated Ranger by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II.

Tag Team Match

Thirty Minute Time Limit

NOTBPW Canadian Tag Team Champions “Hollywood” Bret Starr & “The Barbadian Barbarian” Donte Dunn versus Homegrown (c)

Bret Starr and Donte Dunn came to the ring wearing the NOTBPW Canadian Tag Team Championships. This was the second time Starr has appeared in a CWL ring and the first time for Donte Dunn. They have been reigning as the Canadian Tag Team Champions for almost a year, they won the belts in December of 2021 and have successfully defended their championship nine times -- including four defenses against the five-time Canadian Tag Team Champions of Omar Brown and Harlem Haynes. Homegrown won the North American Tag Team Championship at The Last Hard Men in a very good triple threat contest.

This was a solid match. Starr looked very comfortable in a CWL ring -- it was like he was transported back into MAW where he had been a big star. Dunn took a second to settle into the ‘CWL’ style -- he definitely was not used to working two men as big as Puder and Yoder. It was a solid match up, though, with Starr and Dunn showing some really slick teamwork, but with Puder and Yoder continuing to overpower them the match ended with Puder hitting Starr with a Patriot Powerslam.

Homegrown defeated Hollywood Bret Starr and Donte Dunn in 15:57 when Clyde Puder defeated Hollywood Bret Starr by pinfall with a Patriot Powerslam. Homegrown make defence number 1 of their CWL North American Tag Team titles.

Quote:

Primus Allen stands backstage and holds up three fingers. He doesn’t say anything for a long moment. He just keeps holding three fingers up.

PA: Tonight, I will become the first ever three-time North American Heavyweight Champion. Tonight, I will end the era of supreme. Tonight, CWL will evolve once again and Primus Allen will stand at the top of the mountain. I’m the biggest challenge Spencer Spade has ever faced in his career. He won’t be equal to what I’m bringing to the table. He’ll find out tonight.

Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
GWC Challenge Match

“The Boss” Ross Henry versus “Magnificent” Gino Montero

Ross Henry was introduced under ‘The Boss’ for the first time in CWL and he came out looking focused as all could be. Gino Montero came out in a very elaborate robe and looked the part of lucha-sensation. Gino game out with the Campeónato de Universal belt and the Campeanatos de Trios belt. He has held the former belt for twenty-seven months and has made nineteen successful defenses so far -- the most recent coming against El Heroe Mexicano at Revolucion in a sensational four and a quarter stars match. He, Axxis Jr., and Mario Heroic have been Trios Champions for two years -- just passing the mark at Revolucion earlier this week. He has really been living up to the ‘Magnificent’ moniquer he has adopted in recent months.

Ross and Gino went at it in very competitive match. Ross, the bigger, stronger athlete attempted to control the pace of the match and keep the match slow while Gino attempted to speed the match back up and go after the previously injured arm of Ross Henry. The match went back and forth -- with Gino getting the advantage consistently, but Ross using an explosive power move to get control again. Gino hit a beautiful enzugari and then climbed the top rope and went for the Montero Press [Flying Double Knee Press], but Ross caught him and immediately took off for the Earthquake Powerslam.

Ross Henry defeated Gino Montero in 17:39 by pinfall with an Earthquake Powerslam.

Quote:

SS: I have been telling people for months that I am the standard-bearer of professional wrestling. I’m elevating Continental Wrestling to the next level. I’m the king of the mountain, the top dog -- all of those cliches. Tonight, Primus Allen tries to stop me -- but Primus -- I have something you don’t… I have Lisa Bowen in my corner. For several years she was in your corner. She knows everything you can do. She knows all of your moves, all of your mannerisms, all of your idiosyncrasies, all of it. She knows *you*. She’s made sure I’m as prepared as I can possibly be for this contest. Tonight, I will reign supreme and The Era of Supreme will continue!

Main Event
Singles Match
Sixty Minute Time Limit

“The Evolution” Primus Allen versus “The Supreme Star” Spencer Spade © w/ Lisa Bowen

Our main event of the evening. Two men who are very familiar with one another. It was Spencer who ended Primus Allen’s third RIPW Championship reign in November of 2014. The two men are easily the biggest two stars to come from RIPW -- though Dominic DeSousa is doing well as SWF North American Champion.

The two men put on a barn-burner of a match. This was a classic pro wrestling match. Spencer spent the early part of the match trying to get away from Primus, who dominated using his explosive power and speed that a man his size shouldn’t have. Thanks to a Lisa Bowen trip and a Spencer Spade rake to the eye, Spade was able to take control.

Spade went to work on the lower body of Primus Allen -- targeting the legs to try to take away some of the explosive power that he has. He worked slow and the fans were into everything. Spade had them eating out of the palm of his hand. Allen fought back and managed to hit his trademarked Flying Lariat. Darren Smith was right there to count the One.. Two.. Thre… No! Spade got his foot on the rope -- or more accurately, Lisa Bowen pulled his foot underneath the bottom rope which caused senior CWL official to have to stop the count.

Allen got to his feet enraged, but Darren Smith blocked him away while he told Lisa Bowen he had enough. Bowen had to leave ringside or Spade was going to be disqualified. Bowen argued with Smith saying she had every right to be at ringside -- but Smith said he was tired of her interfering.

While Darren Smith was distracted, Spencer Spade crept behind Primus Allen and hit him with a very big low blow and then a Supreme Stunner. Lisa threw her hands up and started to walk out while Darren Smith spun around and saw Spade covering Allen. He had no choice but to count.

Spencer Spade defeated Primus Allen in 24:49 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Spencer Spade makes defence number 5 of his CWL North American Heavyweight title.

Overall

Unread 05-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Low Minors

Been following since the beginning. Havent had a chance to post much, but this is my favorite diary. I love the narratives and the way you make you universe feel alive. I hope you run this one for a long while. One question any chance we could get a run down on where all the current promotions stand in your world, just for a comparison?

Keep it up H, this is a great read

Trevor L.