Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewi101 View Post
I posted this in the suggestion forum but since I also use this mod i assume it would have to be done by you to have an effect in your mod. Is it possible to have the mexican wrestlers names switched to their english equivalent? I get really confused trying to keep track of the wrestlers when trying to book the mexican female luchador fed and end up getting frustrated with the extra time it takes to keep track of the wrestlers and quit and play a different fed.
Ideally it would be nice to have them all in their bios - and we did/do/used to have a fair few translations in the bio before they were removed to free up characters for the character limit - but from an immersion point of view, it wouldn't be too realistic. It'd be like if suddenly every Mexican wrestler in real life switched to the English way of their names.
Unread 05-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Ideally it would be nice to have them all in their bios - and we did/do/used to have a fair few translations in the bio before they were removed to free up characters for the character limit - but from an immersion point of view, it wouldn't be too realistic. It'd be like if suddenly every Mexican wrestler in real life switched to the English way of their names.
King Mystery Junior vs Youth Warrior still sounds epic
Unread 05-17-2017, 10:25 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Oh I understand the immersion issue and wouldn't want to destroy it for others but if it was an option, instead of automatic, to do that would be awesome. Not sure how hard that would be to do but thought I would throw that out there.
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Super Star

Has anyone got photos for Cromagnon, Byakko and El Savior? Only three mysteriously missing from my picture files.
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWF Fan View Post
Has anyone got photos for Cromagnon, Byakko and El Savior? Only three mysteriously missing from my picture files.
I do.

Byakko + alt - Cromagnon - El Saviour
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Super Star

Fantastic mate, many thanks. Though it isn't getting any one of those three signed faster haha
Unread 07-02-2017, 05:07 AM
Rookie

Quote:

KNOWN ISSUES TO FIX
- Gureisu Pro should be set to be yet to open with a random start date
First time playing Thunderverse, should I set a random date to it?
Any more pictures missing like the before post of Byakku, El Saviour and Cromagnun?
Unread 07-05-2017, 03:09 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack ryder View Post
First time playing Thunderverse, should I set a random date to it?
Any more pictures missing like the before post of Byakku, El Saviour and Cromagnun?
I'm getting faster at replying, I swear.

Yeah, if you just set Gureisu Pro as Random with no year put in.

No more missing pics, if there is I've not been told!
Unread 07-30-2017, 09:21 PM
All Star

Just started playing this finally the other day and I just gotta say this is amazing and great job
Unread 08-11-2017, 07:18 PM
All Star

Is there any Event logo's for HCG?
Unread 08-31-2017, 10:58 PM
Low Minors

Is there a picture pack with new worker pics for dojo graduates or generated workers? I'm asking also because I'm currently playing as CLLM and besides the new workers I'd like to sign, heading into my aniversary show I'd like to have some luchas de apuestas so I'll need to have some options as the unmasked versions of some of my wrestlers.
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:01 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelwolf View Post
Is there a picture pack with new worker pics for dojo graduates or generated workers? I'm asking also because I'm currently playing as CLLM and besides the new workers I'd like to sign, heading into my aniversary show I'd like to have some luchas de apuestas so I'll need to have some options as the unmasked versions of some of my wrestlers.
That's not something we have. There are spare renders in the alt thread but I don't think we ever actually did any unmasked renders for the main luchadors.

Probably should have, Rey Wagner is a magnificent looking man.
Unread 10-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Low Minors

Hey guys, is there a canon list of finishers for the Thunderverse? Obviously y'all have already done tons of work, so I'm fine using my imagination for this, just was wondering if there were any already established before I start making my finishers list.
Unread 10-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468 View Post
Hey guys, is there a canon list of finishers for the Thunderverse? Obviously y'all have already done tons of work, so I'm fine using my imagination for this, just was wondering if there were any already established before I start making my finishers list.
No canon list I'm afraid. A couple of years ago I started a WS3 conversion which would have canonised moves but got bored and gave up.
Unread 10-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
No canon list I'm afraid. A couple of years ago I started a WS3 conversion which would have canonised moves but got bored and gave up.
No worries. I tried to use the settings in the editor to help me come up with what the finishers could be. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. I thought Talon needed a new finisher, so I gave him the Rainmaker, but I'm struggling to name it...