View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 11:02 AM
Low Minors

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: NIRVANA IN NOVEMBER 2017... (NOVEMBER 2017, WEEK 3) > >

Grudge Match:
'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt w/ Steve DeColt [vs] POISON
Comments: POISON needs this more to be believable for me, if he loses again then I'm not sure where the story goes. Maybe Ricky being the young gun falls for one of POISON' mind game tricks.

Grudge Match:
Los Monteros (Gino Montero & Luis Montero Jr.) [vs] Jack DeColt & Logan DeColt
Comments: DeColts win but Los Monteros (particularly Gino) look good in defeat.

NOTBPW Television Title Match:
'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside (c) [vs] 'The Living Legend' Bryan Vessey
Comments: Unless he's moving up or on Wildside retains.

Winner gets the rights to Logan DeColt's surname:
'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] 'The Mind' Alex DeColt
Comments: Don't think Alex comes back just to lose. The Mind will have something up his sleeve and I think it's C2C.

4 on 4 Match:
Ernest Youngman, The Ring Generals & Trent Shaffer [vs] Edd Stone, Tim Westybrook & Primed For Progress
Comments: My boy Wade getting overlooked for Shaffer? Think that's what costs the team here, don't think we'll see an Orson turn but could work. Also an outside chance of C2C coming for Shaffer.

Loser Leaves Town Match:
Angry Gilmore [vs] 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh
Comments: Is this a shoot or a work brotha!? Loser leaves town makes me think that either a) One of these two is working injured and you want to give them time of to recover or more likely b) One of these two head has been turned by a big money offer from America. Gilmore signed more recently so makes me think is Danny leaving.... Or for kayfabe Gilmore gets his revenge and gets Gargantuan one on one.

NOTBPW Canadian Title Match:
'The Ace' Aaron Andrews [vs] 'The Monster' Gargantuan (c)
Comments: I think Ace could be a future Canadian champion, good worker and good star quality but I don't think this is his time, more I don't think this is the time for Gargantuan to lose.

Bonus:
1). Which Match will be Match of the Night?: Andrews vs. Gargantuan
2). What will the overall rating of the show be? (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points): 89
3). Will the Coast To Coast Connection make an appearance?: Yes
4). If they do appear on the show, who do the CTC Connection attack?: Dan DaLay (could argue for Shaffer or Wildside post match but picking DaLay)