View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2019, 05:46 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
This is my favorite dynasty for a number of reasons.

Always love Gold Rush, Oxford and Summit.

Small suggestion you seem like your company is very focused on higher guys, might I recommend a Junior Heavyweight division so your Lightweights can have a better platform to shine among the giants?

Also Devilís Rejects are underrated!
Thank you for the compliment. I'm a pretty big fan of this diary also.

CWL is focused on heavyweights (not in pure size being just heavyweight, but Middleweight and above, the heavyweight division). I have flirted with starting a full blown junior heavyweight division. I have a Junior Heavyweight title in my developmental and there is the GWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship. So, at least for the time being, I probably won't be starting a full fledged junior division, because I can build to my junior's fighting directly for the World Junior title, though there are plans to let the juniors go at it more in the future.

And I hope the Rejects aren't underrated. I love them! They're graduates of the dojo and I've really built them into my main heel tag team and what not. But I'm glad you like them. I like them too (special shoutout to King Bison for their renders and helping make them so awesome)