All Star

Default SNSM Ep 102

Available on NCTV
Week 3, June 2023.
Filmed at: Perry Hall [Great Lakes, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 1.63 [1,226,340 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from Perry Hall where two thousand screaming fans have piled into the building, filled it to capacity, for another thrill packed night of pro wrestling. In our main event tonight, Ranger and Raymond Diaz go one on one in what should be a hard hitting contest. The women’s title tournament continues and so much more.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Women’s Title Tournament Semi Finals

“Country Made” Pearl Flanders versus “The Franchise” Brooke Tyler

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Pearl Flanders defeated Brooke Tyler in 8:54 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Troubadour” Floyd Reeves versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Floyd Reeves in 17:15 by submission. Alexander Vasquez makes defence number 5 of his CWL Television title.

Singles Match
Women’s Title Tournament Semi Finals

“Red Hot” Laura Flame versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Tiffany Jade defeated Laura Flame in 11:42 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Quote:

We go backstage to where a young man we’ve never seen before is standing in front of the camera, flanked by the members of the Dynamite Express.

“My name is Henry Garner and my momma made sure that I could follow my dreams. See, I’ve always wanted to be a professional wrestling manager. Always wanted to lead some stars to the top and my momma made sure I could. She secured me the contracts of these two men. Cameron Jones and Syd Collier. Two great wrestlers. The Dynamite Express. One of the best tag teams on the planet. I’ve been preparing for this my whole life. My mama always made sure I had all the video tapes. All the DVDs. All the subscription services so I could study the matches. I’m the best prepared manager in the history of this business. And now I’m managing this great tag team AND I’ve secured us an opportunity at the North American Tag Team Titles next Saturday at Summer Spectacular. We’ve got the Heartbreak Express and I’m so excited. I’m gonna lead my team to the tag team titles and I’m gonna make Mama Garner so proud.”

Tag Team Match
Fifteen Minute time Limit

Tex-Mex versus The Uprising

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, The Uprising defeated Tex-Mex in 8:49 when Talia Quinzel defeated Houston Handley by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma.

Quote:

RM: Father Grim is just going to keep sending his monsters after me and my North American Championship. He’s gonna keep sending them my way? That’s fine. I’ve never been a man who tucked tail and ran. Never been a coward. I stand in the pocket and I throw my fists and I wrestle. I leave it all out there. I put down Hellion last month. Next week at Summer Spectacular, I’ll put down Scythe. Doesn’t matter how big he is. How hard he hits. How terrifying he is. He’s coming into my territory. He’s coming for my belt, but he’s going to leave with an ass whooping.

Singles Match

KC Glenn versus “Flawless” Franklin Rush w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Franklin Rush defeated KC Glenn in 9:38 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Quote:

Keith Holly is standing by backstage with his long time valet February Malaise. The former United States Champion does not look happy. He tugs at his beard and makes his eyes go all wide as he stares directly into the camera.

KH: Funakoshi. Next Saturday. Summer Spectacular. We’re going to finish this once and for all. For the last time, me and you. United States Championship. Loser doesn’t get a rematch. I’m bringing that belt back to the Rejects. The Devil didn’t want me, ‘cause he knows what I can do. He knows what I’m capable of and that scared him so bad. It should scare you. ‘Cause I’m coming. I’m comin’ with everything I’ve got. Comin’ for that United States Championship. You better get ready. ‘Cause when I ride, I ride like I stole it.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

Ranger versus “The Return of the Monster” James Diaz

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, James Diaz defeated Ranger in 11:45 by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike.

Overall