All Star

Default SNSM Ep 65

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 2, September 2022.
Filmed at: Irvine Hall [Mid South, USA]
In Attendance: 4,768
Rating: .55 [415,060 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the Irvine Hall in beautiful, corn-covered Kansas. Tonight, Ross Henry and Monty Trescarde will do battle. Primus Allen and Ash Campbell will do battle. The goal? An opportunity at Spencer Spade and the North American Heavyweight Championship at The Last Hard Men. One, both, or neither of them could end up with the opportunity. What will happen?

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Ross Henry versus Monty Trescarde

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Ross Henry defeated Monty Trescarde in 11:33 by pinfall with an Earthquake Powerslam.

Quote:

CP: Y’know, big Jake and I have been on a slump. I’ll be honest about that, but last week we beat The American Cobras. I know The Devil’s Rejects want a chance at the tag titles, but so do we. We want to get the belts back. We want to prove that we’re still the guys ‘round here.

JY: So Ali...Muvva… Gangsta Nation. We know y’all are some tough fellas. Y’all like to throw hands. So what do you say we throw hands?

Singles Match

Dan Stone III versus Giant Brody

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Dan Stone III defeated Giant Brody in 8:32 by pinfall.

Singles Match

Dillion Wiuff versus Xavi Ferrera

In a decent match, Dillon Wiuff defeated Xavi Ferrera in 8:08 by pinfall with a Hulk Powerslam.

Quote:

DS: Paul… You’ve gone too far. You’ve attacked my family. You’ve attacked me. You’ve said disparging remarks about the Stones. I’ve tried to be the bigger man, but at Gold rush, you cost me an opportuntiy to be Gold Rush Champion. That’s the last straw. At The Last Hard Men, we’re going to settle this once and for all. Clearly, CWL isn’t big enough for us both to be here. So how about we do this the old fashioned way? The winner stays, the loser goes. What do you say, Paul?

B-

Quote:

A video plays. It starts with showing highlights of Alexander Vasquez as a professional wrestler. Every few clips, it cuts to shots of him in a butcher’s frock, doing the work of a butcher. It cuts back to him wrestling, this time locking in submission holds -- then back to him working as a butcher.

The video ends and the words “The Butcher Returns Soon” finish on the screen.

Main Event
Singles Match

“The Evolution” Primus Allen versus Ash Campbell w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Ash Campbell defeated Primus Allen in 14:11 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press following interference from Harvey Robbinfield.

Overall