All Star

Default SNSM Ep 90

Available on NCTV
Week 3, March 2023.
Filmed at: War Memorial[Mid West, USA]
In Attendance: 2,000 [SELL OUT]
Rating: 1.18 [889,170 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to another thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters here on NCTV! We are coming to you from the beautiful War Memorial Auditorium. Tonight, we will finish the first round of the Television Title tournament as Masked Stranger takes on Alexander Vasquez and Hammer Hadley takes on Kurt Cummo. Plus, Ash Campbell in singles action in our main event.

RDJ: And we are just one week away from the eighth annual Wrestling Summit. We know that Spencer Spade is going to challenge Riley McManus for the North American Heavyweight Championship, but we don’t know what the stipulation of the match will be. We’re supposed to find out tonight.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit
Television Title Tournament Opening Round

Masked Stranger versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Masked Stranger defeated Alexander Vasquez in 8:46 by disqualification.

Singles Match
Television Title Tournament Opening Round

Kurt Cummo versus Hammer Hadley

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Hammer Hadley defeated Kurt Cummo in 11:44 by stoppage when Kurt Cummo could not continue.

Quote:

KH: I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for years. Singles gold. To continue the Devil’s Rejects legacy, to continue carving out our territory. Funakoshi. You’ve got your work cut out for you, and as good as you are, I don’t think you’re gon’ be able to stop me.

Singles Match

“The Queen of Hearts” Danielle Sweetheart versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Danielle Sweetheart defeated Tiffany Jade in 12:25 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

Quote:

LB: Next week, at Wrestling Summit VIII, my client Spencer Spade -- the Supreme Star -- is going to win back the North American Heavyweight Championship. How do I know this? Because I got to pick the stipulation and I picked… A LADDER MATCH! For the first time ever in Continental Wrestling League, the North American Heavyweight Championship will be suspended above the ring and Riley McManus and Spencer Spade will beat the hell out each other so that in the end, only one of them can climb the ladder and retrieve the championship.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus Ash Campbell w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Ash Campbell defeated Ray Badell in 9:44 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.

Overall