All Star

Default SNSM Ep 67

Available on the Synergy Network, Southern States TV, & Hawaii 50
Week 4, September 2022.
Filmed at: The Oxford Arena [North West, USA]
In Attendance: 3,000 [SOLD OUT]
Rating: .51 [388,880 viewers]
Commentators: Michaels Riggs, Ricky Dale Johnson, Jasmine Saunders

MR: Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. We are coming to you from the sold out Oxford Arena in Denver, Colorado. We are coming off of The Last Hard Men -- which we will not spoil so you can watch after this broadcast if you missed it. Tonight, Lucy Stone-McFly is in action, Dan Stone III teams up with his childhood friend Nolan Dunn, and in our main event, Alexander Vasquez -- The Butcher, returns to action here in CWL.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Lucy Stone-McFly versus Wilma Croft

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Wilma Croft in 10:52 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.

Tag Team Match

The Stone Foundation versus The Fat Cats

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Dan Stone III and Nolan Dunn defeated The Fat Cats in 9:04 when Dan Stone III defeated Carl DiBiase by pinfall with a fast roll up.

In terms of in-ring work, Monty Trescarde was head and shoulders above everyone else. Nolan Dunn was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Singles Match

Teresa Perez versus Tiffany Jade

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Tiffany Jade defeated Teresa Perez in 8:59 by submission.

Tag Team Match

The Diamond Dogs versus Gorilla Lee & Clinton Westybrook

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Gorilla Lee and Clinton Westybrook defeated The Diamond Dogs in 8:04 when Clinton Westybrook defeated Jimmy Stratosphere by pinfall with a Strong Slam.

Quote:

AV: For almost a year, I’ve waited for this moment. The moment to be back in the spotlight. The moment to begin reclaiming what is mine. They told me that I was too nice. They told me that while I was an incredible athlete, I didn’t take myself seriously enough. So I went back to my roots. I went back to the skills I’ve had since I was a child and tonight I bring the Butcher back to Continental Wrestling.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez versus “The Man Without Fear” Sonny Wildside

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Sonny Wildside in 12:02 by submission via The Butcher’s Block.

Overall