View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2019, 10:29 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCJR4LIFE View Post
Looks like Sgt Bison is on a good roll right now. Hes been killing it in the ring with just about everyone he faces, putting on Main Event caliber matches in the midcard.

Ballstic is another guy whos really taken off with his new gimmick, although Barrage(not sure who this was) isnt quite up to that level. Will be interesting to see how that develops and if Ballistic ever goes single. Ballistic struggled as Eddie Carter solo so the Tag Team might be the remedy.

Definitely now that the Light Heavyweights are in full bloom I think things are looking up for CWL despite the massive veteran talent loss.

Bret Heartbreak is also a star in waiting for sure.
Bison has developed into a very good worker -- he also has very good mic skills and is consistently at the top of my talkers list, I'm just attempting to get him a little bit more over so that he can really go at a higher level. There are plans for him.

I've been very pleased with the development of American Muscle. I liked Eddie Carter -- he was consistently getting good feedback from other workers telling me to push him, but he needed something more. Barrage is Howard Marquart, who was in developmental and was doing solid and also has very good babyface performance and solid fundamentals. While he's been the 'weak link' in the tag team matches, if Ballistic has say, been a B, he's been a C+ or B-, so it's not that he's a bad worker, it's just that's he's green and still developing.

Once I started losing the veteran talent, I had to have a plan and that plan was to start featuring the junior heavyweights more and try to build a solid division, because I have a lot of solid junior heavyweight workers.

Let's hope Bret can become a star. I'm sure DarK_RaideR loves seeing another multi-generational/family relation on my roster. Those are his favorites after all.