All Star

Default SNSM Ep 88

Available on NCTV
Week 1, March 2023.
Filmed at: The Den [New England, USA]
In Attendance: 1,543
Rating:
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to Saturday Night Slammasters on our brand new home, NCTV! Thank you all for joining us tonight. We’re coming to you from The Den for a major show. In our main event, David Stone goes one on one with Torment. Tonight we see the return of Ox Mastadon and we’re supposed to hear from the new Director of Match Making here in CWL.

RDJ: It’s been very tight lipped around the CWL headquarters about who this match maker is. I can’t wait to find out.

LB: Well we will find out tonight!

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Lucy Stone-McFly versus Selina Svelte

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Selina Svelte in 12:04 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.

Quote:

The crowd is buzzing after Lucy Stone-McFly’s victory over Selina Svelte when the sound of a cowbell ringing fills The Den and the legendary wrestler himself, “Pistol” Pete Hall comes walking down the ramp. The crowd is incredibly excited to see one of the true legends of the sport.

PH: Well howdy! Y’all know who I am and I’m here ‘cause I’m the brand new matchmaker for Continental Wrestling League! That’s right! I’m the boss now and I’ve got big things in store for the CWL. First thing I’ve got -- I’m announcing a brand new championship. That’s right! CWL’s getting a new belt. The Television Title. Only defended right here on Saturday Night Slammasters on NCTV!

He takes a pause for a second.

PH: But the TV title is gonna have some special rules. See, if you win the TV title and then defend it seven times you automatically get a shot at the United States Championship! That’s right! You gotta win it and hold on to it for seven additional weeks -- and then you give up the belt and you get a chance at the United States title. Doesn’t that seem right? We will have an eight man tournament, starting next week, to crown the first ever TV Champion! I can’t wait.

Quote:

We are taken to a prerecorded video. We are in some sort of barn structure. There’s a wrestling ring in the barn as well as other various pieces of exercise and training equipment. The barn has no doors -- so while it has a roof and some side walls, it is also open into the air. The Diaz Cousins, Logan and James, are in front of the camera.

LD: We know what the world wants to know. They want to know why we did it. Why’d we get involved in the Cage Warfare. Why’d we do what we did. Why’d we put the boots to those Homegrown boys. Well allow us to answer all your questions right now. We did it ‘cause we wanted to send a message. We wanted the world to understand what the Diaz Cousins are about. See, y’all forgot. CWL has been growing. Getting bigger names. On NCTV and OnDem now. Getting more and more momentum. So y’all done forgot about the Diaz Cousins. Forgot about what we’re capable of.

JD: Forgot about what we have done and what we’re going to continue to do.

LD: You’re damn right James. What we’re going to continue to do. So everyone. The whole locker room. Y’all on notice now. The Diaz Cousins ain’t playing ‘round any more. We ain’t messing ‘round with any of y’all. We’re gonna make sure all y’all remember just what me and James are capable of. That y’all remember just who the hell we are. Homegrown.. We’re starting with y’all.

Tag Team Match

The Cummos versus European Stretching Crew

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, The Cummos defeated European Stretching Crew in 14:35 when Kurt Cummo defeated Pavel Vanzycha by pinfall with a Bat Fist.

Singles Match

Masked Stranger versus Ox Mastadon w/ Lisa Bowen

In a poor match, Ox Mastadon defeated Masked Stranger in 9:35 by pinfall with a Ten Ton Splash.

Main Event
Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“The Canadian Wrestling Machine” David Stone versus Torment w/ Father Grim

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Torment defeated David Stone in 10:27 by pinfall with a Big Bite.

Overall