View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2018, 08:58 PM
All Star

And we are officially 50 shows in! This is a major milestone. We've completed three full years (from first show to this show). 50 show in that time period. My how times have changed from the days of Jebediah and Shady K to now. I love seeing the evolution of the company, the evolution of what we are presenting.

There will be a bit of a lull between shows as I write some narratives, work on some multiplayer things for the multiplayer diary and do some personal life stuff. The thread will still be active -- because I have at least four narratives that I want to get done before the next show card gets posted. Now, when I say lull, that probably only means a few days, but I've been producing at a steady pace so far.

To those of you who have been with me since the beginning, thank you for sticking 'round. For those who found this diary a little bit later on, thanks for finding us. I hope that I have been able to continue to entertain you both with the shows and the narrative pieces that I have constructed. 2018 was our best year in business. I have high hopes for 2019. I'm predicting we will lose several top stars and by the end the of the year we will have seen some major changes.

Onward and upward from here!