View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2018, 04:14 PM
Super Star

First off congrats on 50 shows....that is quite the milestone. Looking forward to win you win most improved company. It has to happen one of these years.

The 50th Show
Saturday, Week 4, January, 2019
Live from the Oxford Arena, Special Bell Time of 7:00 PM
Also Aired On Demand on the Rocky Mountain Sports Network

Main Event
Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship
Sixty Minute Time Limit
“The Living Legend” Bryan Vessey w/ Lisa Bowen versus “Glorious” Logan Diaz ©
A very tough call for me as Vessey is a legend. But I think he is here to add more shine in this match for Diaz

Semi Main Event
Grudge Match
Eight Man Tag
Thirty Minute Time Limit
American Demolition, Riley McManus, and KC Glenn versus Bowen Services [Valentine, Vessey, Waldorf, and Statler] w/ Lisa Bowen
Bowen Services is awfully close to Bolin Services. Somewhere in Kentucky Kenny Bolin is smiling. As for the match I'm going with the heels although it feels like we are getting a little heel heavy unless I am forgetting who is on what sides overall in the company.

Special Attraction
Singles Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
Bad, Bad” Lenny Brown versus “The Straight Shooter” Joel Bryant
I like Lenny and I think Joel is winding it up

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Thirty Minute Time Limit
The Griffins versus The Devil’s Rejects [Holly and Anderson]
These boys are on the rise

Opening Match
$1000 To Winner
Winner Also Gets Future Title Shot of their choice
30-Man Rumble
Featuring: Acid, Acid II, American Elemental II, Blue Tiger, Brett Dewes, Charger Siaki, Clyde Puder, Ekuma, Elemental IV, Franklin Rush, Frantic Ali, Hugh Ancrie, Ian Identity, James Diaz, Juan Soler, King Malietoa, Leonard Vedder, Louis Tully, Marcel LeFleur, Princeton Pryce, Ray Badell, Sgt. Bison, Sonny Wildside, The Acolyte, The American Lion, The Brisbane Devil, The Silver Spider, Toma, Turner Bradley, and Wesley Browning

Lots of choices here including Puder, Sgt Bison and of course Wesley Browning (who needs a new pic But I am going to go with the guy I think is up and coming and deserves a shot on the main show, Franklin Rush