All Star

Default SNSM Ep 100

Available on NCTV
Week 1, June 2023.
Filmed at: Huntsville Fairgrounds [South East, USA]
In Attendance: 3,577
Rating: 1.68 [1,265,060 viewers]
Commentators: Lee Bambino & Ricky Dale Johnson

LB: Hello and welcome to a very special edition of Saturday Night Slammasters. This is our 100th episode. That’s right folks. You are witnessing history. 100 episodes of Saturday Night Slammasters will be in the books when this episode goes off the air. We’re coming to you from the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the very underrated city of Huntsville, Alabama. I’m Lee Bambino and I’m joined in the broadcast booth for this historic night by my partner, the legendary former World’s Champion, Ricky Dale Johnson.

RDJ: Thanks for having me here with you, Lee. This should be a great night of professional wrestling. We have a blockbuster main event as The Last Lions team up to face The Devil’s Rejects in what I’m sure will be a hard hitting contest. Also tonight, the Television Title is on the line. Alicia Strong will team up with Brooke Tyler to face Amber Allen and Jaime Quine.

LB: Plus a major announcement from the CWL matchmaker “Pistol” Pete Hall. It should be a great night, but before we go ringside, Father Grim is standing by backstage with some words.

Quote:

We are thrown backstage to Father Grim. It is dark around him and the leader of the Fallen just smiles.

FG: Riley. You survived the first test, but barely. You survived American Hellspawn, but you opened the door for The Nightmare. You will fall, Riley -- like they fell. You will experience what it is to realize the world was promised to you. You are on top of the world right now. The North American Heavyweight Champion, but after you meet Scythe, you will be at the bottom. A broken man. A fallen man. I will save a spot for you.

Opening Match
Singles Match
Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Maria Guest versus “The Mistress of the Backbreaker” Talia Quinzel

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Talia Quinzel defeated Maria Guest in 10:07 by pinfall with a Spinal Trauma.

Quote:

After the victory, Talia Quinzel is joined in the ring by her longtime partner Selina Svelte. The two women cut a scathing promo on Ladies Night. They say that Ladies Night may be the tag team champions, but they didn’t go through The Uprising -- which means that their title reign can’t be legitimate so they are officially laying out a challenge.

Singles Match

Masked Stranger versus “Flawless” Franklin Rush w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Franklin Rush defeated Masked Stranger in 8:29 by pinfall with a Flawlessplex.

Singles Match

Eddie Carter versus Ox Mastadon w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Eddie Carter defeated Ox Mastadon in 9:46 by pinfall with a Star Face Slam.

Quote:

The Diaz Cousins cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with Homegrown.

Tag Team Match

Amber Allen & Jaime Quine versus Alicia Strong & Brooke Tyler w/ Lisa Bowen

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Alicia Strong and Brooke Tyler defeated Amber Allen and Jaime Quine in 10:04 when Alicia Strong defeated Amber Allen by pinfall with an Angel Driver after Lisa Bowen interfered.

Singles Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

“Blue Collar” Ray Badell versus “The Butcher” Alexander Vasquez ©

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Alexander Vasquez defeated Ray Badell in 12:02 by submission. Alexander Vasquez makes defence number 3 of his CWL Television title.

Quote:

PH: Lucy Stone-McFly has announced her pregnancy and in accordance with company policy, we cannot allow her to defend her championship. Because of that, we are vacating the Women’s Championship and will be holding a tournament to crown a new champion.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Twenty Minute Time Limit

The Last Lions versus The Devil’s Rejects w/ February Malaise

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, The Devil's Rejects defeated Funakoshi and Bunrakuken Torii in 16:42 when Keith Holly defeated Bunrakuken Torii by pinfall with a Hell's Ride.

Overall