View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
I just want to say that I love your diary, your NOTBPW vs CGC diary was the diary that made me begin to read diaries of TEW, probably one of the best I have read, and I havent found another diary like that, so when i saw this one, i knew this was going to be good.

"Logan", ohhh I know where you are going with this, and it is awesome.

PS: Sorry in advance, Im a little sharp toung, nothing i comment i do it to offend, i just write it as it comes into my mind, blunt without filters.
Thank you for this, I really appreciate it It's nice to know I've influenced people, and possibly helped them find other diaries too!

As for Logan... I don't think you dooooo Maybe you could tell me what you think is going to happen and I'll tell you if you're right!

Don't worry about the sharp tongue, as long as it doesn't offend anyone, I'm okay with it. I'm quite hard to offend, but others are easier, so keep it as clean as you can in that respect.

JULY 2017, WEEK 3…

Show Rating: (85)

Pre-Show Match: The Ring Generals defeated Local Enhancement Talents with a 'Backdrop Backbreaker' (Lumbar Check) (80)

Announce Team:

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and 'RDJ' Ricky Dale Johnson

We began this edition of Championship Wrestling with a big question: “Who the Hell is this Logan kid?!”... At Jeopardy this past weekend, Robin DaLay and his 'friend' Logan stepped in to fill the spot of Robin's Father Dan DaLay and his tag team partner Derek Frost... But nobody knows who Logan is... Robin DaLay is not even a Main Roster competitor... So how was he able to challenge for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles... and how was he able to bring his friend up with him for the Title shot...?! General Manager Alex DeColt is said to be looking for Robin and Logan to get to the bottom of this... However rumour has it, neither young man is here tonight... Dan DaLay is still on the shelf... But Derek Frost is here... What will happen when Alex DeColt and Frost bump into each other...?! Will Alex blame Frost for his role in everything... Frost will want revenge over Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant, after they attacked him!! Looks like it's going to be a busy night for 'The Ice Man'...

w/
'The Hillbilly Heartthrob' Solomon Gold w/ The Natural [vs] 'Mr. Impact' Hugh Ancrie

A true test for Solomon Gold here, who is only 21 years old. He was up against an established midcarder in Hugh Ancrie, but he has a veteran as his tag team partner now. The Natural has taken it upon himself to train 'The Hillbilly Heartthrob', and he was also instrumental at ringside to help his young protege. Hugh Ancrie attempted his 'Crying Game' (Rolling German Suplex) finisher, but Gold landed on his feet, and locked in his 'Gold Standard' Sleeper Hold, and Ancrie tapped out!!

Winner: 'The Hillbilly Heartthrob' Solomon Gold w/ The Natural
Rating: 62
Finish: 'Gold Standard' (Sleeper)

'The Iron Man' Tim Westybrook was watching the action backstage next... and he began talking to everyone else in the back about how great HE is... He had a big victory at Jeopardy this past weekend in his 'Open Challenge', against Thrill Seeker... Westybrook is one of the top guys in the company, and the 41 year old is ready to kick on now and make a push for another NOTBPW Canadian Championship run... Nobody was willing to stand up to the veteran, except a veteran in his own right... 'All Business' Harrison Hash...

Hash told Westybrook that he needs to be careful who he talks to like that... Hash was sticking up for the rest of the locker room, and everyone egged him on to fight 'The Iron Man' right there and then... But Hash has seen and done it all... He knew to stay cool and challenge Westybrook to a match next week, on Championship Wrestling... Westybrook was happy to accept the challenge, and the match was set... But Westybrook got in a shove on his way out the door, and Hash fell backwards into some of the younger members of the roster!! They held Hash back as Westybrook left...

Next up, we were reminded about how dangerous 'The Animal' Edd Stone can be... In recent months, he has won the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles with his Brother Duane Stone, before turning on Duane, attacking him, and then defeating him at Mid Summer Madness... He also fought his Brother-in-Law Sean McFly... He lost that match, but did a lot of damage to the 'Best in the World' in what was McFly's final match in NOTBPW... In the video, we cut to a post-match promo from Edd following the brutal fight he and McFly had... With a blood soaked bandage wrapped around his head, Edd said that he didn't lose against McFly...!!

Edd Stone: “I can't have lost... I did EXACTLY what I said I would... I got rid of ANOTHER Stone 'Family Member'... A thorn in the side of MY Family... And next week, I'm going to do what I said I'd do again... Next week... I WILL call out my next opponent... I will look him in the eye... And I will tell him where HIS career will end...”

Finally... After over ONE YEAR on the shelf... It was time for the return of the man known as 'POISON'... He arrived in NOTBPW in May of 2016, and after an undefeated month, he quickly began to establish himself as someone who could carry the upper mid card on his back... However, he had his clock cleaned in a singles match and was out with a major concussion for 13 months!! He's back now, and his first opponent was former two-time NOTBPW Television Champion Erik Strong!!

'The Shooting Star' Erik Strong [vs] POISON

This match proved just how quickly a match could end out of nothing. Erik Strong and POISON had an open, even, contest for around 8 minutes, but suddenly, POISON locked Strong in his 'Antidote Web' finisher, and made Strong pass out!!

Winner: POISON
Rating: 63
Finish: 'Antidote Web' (Tazmission)

A winning return for POISON, but backstage 'The Ice Man' Derek Frost was looking for General Manager Alex DeColt... Frost found who he was looking for, and both men were FURIOUS with each other... Frost wanted Alex to do something about Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant's attack on him, Robin DaLay, and Robin's friend Logan... But Alex thought the attack was warranted... Alex was angry because he didn't authorise Robin and Logan taking Frost and Dan DaLay's place in the NOTBPW Tag Team Title Match...

Alex DeColt: “I don't even know who that Logan kid is... What were they doing in such a high-profile match...?! Why should I reward you, and punish Aldous and Mutant, who just wanted to make an impact at your expense...”

Derek Frost asked Alex DeColt if he watched the match... To which Alex replied: “NO”... Frost knew then that Alex didn't recognise Logan... But he told him he might want to go back and watch some footage... He told Alex to be careful, if he doesn't want his 'secret' to come out...!! This made Alex REALLY angry, but he was able to see a solution... He allowed Frost to pick Aldous or Mutant... (he picked Aldous)... to fight 1 on 1 later tonight...!!

'High Energy' Thrill Seeker [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

Amazing match between these two solid performers who are in their mid 30s. This past Saturday, Thrill Seeker made his return after a month off following an injury to his tag team partner Jacob Jett. On Saturday, Seeker lost to Tim Westybrook in a competitive match. This match was also competitive, but this time Seeker had a point to prove. He flew into action late on and delivered a number of flying kicks. In the end, he hit the 'Daredevil Drop' from the top rope on a very game Akima Brave!

Winner: 'High Energy' Thrill Seeker
Rating: 85
Finish: 'Daredevil Drop' Moonsault

Backstage, Katie Cameron was interviewing her guest: 'Awesome' Wade Orson... The young Brit has had mixed fortunes since arriving in NOTBPW, but it looks like he's now finally gotten past his rival Lord James King... 'The Gentleman' made life difficult for Orson upon his arrival in Canada, but Orson rose above it, and last week he defeated King in a brilliant Street Fight... Cameron asked Orson what's next... Or rather, who's next, for Orson... He wasn't 100% sure, but he knew he wanted to find success in Canada sooner rather than later, and that means Championships... But before he could finish his thought, he was knocked over from behind!!

POISON stood over his victim with a snarling look on his face... He told Orson that HE is next for the British star... It's a case of 'Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire' for Orson as he's gone from one dastardly villain to another... Orson tried to get up to fight back, but POISON delivered a slap across the face that turned Orson around 180!! POISON then locked Orson in his 'Antidote's Web' (Tazmission) finisher, and Orson passed out a few seconds later!! What a return it's been for POISON... He defeated Erik Strong earlier tonight, and now he's gone after, and taken out Wade Orson!!

w/
'The Ice Man' Derek Frost [vs] 'Dark Watch' Aldous Blackfriar w/ Mutant

Derek Frost will feel like this match was a punishment, more than an opportunity to get revenge on Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant!! Frost was out there alone tonight due to Dan DaLay's concussion, and he was in trouble right from the start following a brutal lariat on the outside of the ring from Aldous's bodyguard Mutant! Aldous won comfortably in the end when he locked Frost in his unbreakable 'Batwing' submission hold, and Frost tapped!

Winner: 'Dark Watch' Aldous Blackfriar w/ Mutant
Rating: 73
Finish: 'Batwing' (Crossface Chickenwing)

'Shooter' Sean Deeley was backstage next, rallying his troops 'The Shooters' after a pretty embarrassing performance at Jeopardy this past weekend... Ernest Youngman, Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler lost to Sonny Wildside, The Natural and Solomon Gold this past Saturday, and Deeley wasn't impressed with them... He seemed to side with Ernest Youngman a little bit, claiming that he's a 'rookie at best', and that Waldorf and Statler should know better, and should have been there more for him...

Sean Deeley: “HOW did you lose...?! You lost to a Relic in The Natural... The man is
45 years old!! And Solomon Gold and Sonny Wildside are younger than him if they COMBINE their ages...!! So next week... I'm going to show you three how it's done... When I beat Sonny Wildside, like I ALWAYS do...!!”

Another look at the promo for the mystery signings NOTBPW have made to bolster the Tag Team Division here... The two 'Mexican Megastars' will arrive soon, and the video we saw today told us that they will be the FIRST challengers for Cameron Vessey and Christian Price's NOTBPW Tag Team Titles!! At Summer Smash next month, the Mexican new arrivals will battle Vessey and Price for their newly won Titles... We'll hear from Vessey and Price in one week as they respond to the news...

'The Ace' Aaron Andrews [vs] 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh

Aaron Andrews and Danny Cavanagh are at similar levels in terms of their position on the roster, but Cav is so much bigger, and a lot stronger! 'Mighty' Cavanagh used his might to throw 'The Ace' around the ring. At one point, Andrews landed face first on the ropes following a throw by Cav. A large welt appeared on his chin, and Cav targeted it from that point onwards. In the end though, Cav fell victim to Andrews' 'Hot Shot' finisher, and he was pinned!!

Winner: 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews
Rating: 78
Finish: 'Hot Shot' (Spanish Fly)

Quote:
Next up, we learned that in two weeks, we're going to see a HUGE match here on NOTBPW Championship Wrestling... NOTBPW Television Champion James Hernandez will take on NOTBPW Canadian Champion Gargantuan!! 'Mainstream' James Hernandez and 'The Monster' Gargantuan have NEVER fought 1 on 1 before... And both men have been on an incredible roll lately... Hernandez hasn't lost on television since March of this year... He's been Television Champion since February... Meanwhile Gargantuan hasn't lost since signing for NOTBPW... That's around 18 months now... In two weeks... It's going to be 'Streak versus Streak'... and Champion versus Champion!!

Jack DeColt & Steve DeColt [vs] The Mavericks (John Maverick & Julian Watson)

The two DeColt Brothers have been at each others throats for much of this year, but tonight they looked on the same page for this tag team main event! Their teamwork was the reason they were able to score the win, because without it, they would have struggled against the formidable Mavericks! John Maverick and Julian Watson tried to isolate Steve DeColt, but he's a hard man to tie down for long. He managed to tag in 'The Wild Man' and Jack DeColt took control! It was an even fight from then on, but the DeColts had enough about them to take care of business when it mattered most. Jack sent Maverick flying over the top rope, and went over with him after a brutal lariat! This left the door open for Steve DeColt to hit his 'DeColt Stampede' on Watson!

Winners: Jack DeColt & Steve DeColt
Rating: 85
Finish: 'DeColt Stampede' (Big Boot)

After the match, and after Steve and Jack DeColt had their hands raised in victory, there was a moment of tension between the two former multiple time World Champions... But when Jack grabbed a microphone and HANDED IT to Steve, it was clear that things were civil between the Brothers... for now... Jack graciously left the ring, and bowed to Steve as he left... Leaving 'The Outsider' holding the microphone, ready to address the NOTBPW fans... and he had a challenge to make...

Steve DeColt: “In the last couple of years... I've watched some of my greatest rivals retire from the ring... Or leave the company in order to 'wind down' their careers in another place... Jeremy Stone... Dan Stone Jr... Duane Stone... Sean McFly... Even my oldest rival, my brother Alex DeColt... and I just want to confirm right now... that I'M GOING NOWHERE!! I'm here to stay...”

Steve said that in recent months, he's come up against possibly his most difficult challenge: Getting past 'The Monster' Gargantuan... But... He's never fought the undefeated NOTBPW Canadian Champion in 1 on 1 match... Gargantuan beat Steve, Jack AND Ricky DeColt at Mid Summer Madness, in a Fatal-4-Way... Then it was a Triple Threat Match at Jeopardy this past weekend in which Gargantuan defeated Steve and Jack... But Jack leaving the ring moments ago was symbolic of the DeColt Brothers allowing Steve a 1 on 1 shot to see if he can be the man to stop 'The Monster'...

Steve DeColt: “With the blessing of all three of my brothers... I am officially challenging Gargantuan to a match... Steve DeColt versus Gargantuan... In a TOTAL WAR MATCH!!!”

A TOTAL WAR MATCH is a match created by Satyr24, a regular reader of my diaries... It was a Prediction Prize he chose from my previous effort with NOTBPW and CGC, and it's a heck of an invention... The match is a singles match, contested in an Elimination Chamber type environment... The four pods are closed, and you can't see what's in them... Each competitor chooses TWO weapons each to fill two pods each... Then the pods are breakable, and can be opened by the men in the match... Once opened, the weapon inside becomes legal to use however the user chooses...

The challenge was set, and now it's over to Gargantuan to answer it... The show ended there... but next week should be a huge show... Harrison Hash will battle Tim Westybrook... Sonny Wildside will go 1 on 1 with 'Shooter' Sean Deeley... and we're going to find out the identity of the two Mexican Megastars that will be debuting in a couple of weeks... We'll also hear from both James Hernandez AND Gargantuan on their future 'Champion versus Champion' Match... And Gargantuan will respond to Steve DeColt's challenge to go to 'TOTAL WAR'!!! The most brutal match in NOTBPW history!!!

Solomon Gold [def.] Hugh Ancrie
POISON [def.] Erik Strong
Thrill Seeker [def.] Akima Brave
Aldous Blackfriar [def.] Derek Frost
Aaron Andrews [def.] Danny Cavanagh
Steve & Jack DeColt [def.] The Mavericks

No news is 100% good news... Nobody got injured... Nobody died... Nobody failed any drug tests... NOTBPW's roster is FINE!!! We're FINE!!!