View Single Post

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Hall of Fame

APRIL 2017, WEEK 4…

Show Rating: (89)

Pre-Show Match: Lord James King defeated Hugh Ancrie with the 'King Maker' Lariat (72)

Announce Team:

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and 'RDJ' Ricky Dale Johnson

The last show of April kicked off with a surprise appearance from two of the men that run NOTBPW: Dan and Jeremy Stone!!

Dan and Jeremy confirmed that NOTBPW had expansion in mind, and they look to crack America and other continents...

Dan Stone Jr.: “In order to do this... We need to step away from the day-to-day running of this Television Show... Constant meetings with TV executives, and broadcasters, mean that we can't fully focus on what goes on around here... So we need someone who can come in and take the reigns for us...”

Jeremy said their first thought was their sister Victoria Stone-McFly... But she's even busier than they are...

So, somewhat reluctantly, they're going to have to turn to someone they never thought they would trust...

Jeremy Stone: “This man, is a former SIX TIME World Champion in another company... He's a man that knows a thing or two about the importance of 'Family'... And he certainly knows how to handle the egos, and the skills of three of our top names here in NOTBPW: The DeColt Brothers... So ladies and gentlemen... Without further ado... ALEX DeCOLT!!”

Jeremy and Dan Jr. seemed reluctant still, but they welcomed Alex DeColt to the ring...

Slightly awkward handshakes followed, as the three legends posed for photographs in the ring... But then Alex had something to say...

Alex DeColt: “That's RIGHT... I'M in charge now... and things are going to CHANGE around here... My brothers, Steve, Ricky and Jack all think they're untouchable... Well I'm here to make sure EVERYONE gets a fair shake... And the first thing I'm going to do next week, is sort out the uncertainty surrounding the NOTBPW Canadian Title...”

At Super Slam, Steve DeColt BEAT Jack, by disqualification... So Jack remained Canadian Champion...

Their other brother Ricky then won the Super Slam Battle Royale, but who will he face at Mid Summer Madness...?!

Alex DeColt promised to make an announcement confirming where things stand, NEXT WEEK...

'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh [vs] 'The Man Beast' Akima Brave

Two, big strong men kicked off the in-ring action tonight. Danny Cavanagh is an absolute tank, and as strong as Akima Brave is, the big Samoan found it hard to move Cav around! In the end, Brave was able to hit some decent power-based moves, but only because Cavanagh had tired somewhat. For the finish, Brave was stunned by a big boot, and then walked onto a Sit Out Spine Buster!

Winner: 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh
Rating: 81
Finish: 'Sit Out Spine Buster'

Danny Cavanagh with a big win after an impressive showing in the Super Slam Battle Royale...

He and his former tag team partner Tim Westybrook eliminated each other from that match, and it is believed that their rivalry is FAR from over...

Backstage, Sonny Wildside was being pushed around by 'Shooter' Sean Deeley and his friends...

The group known as 'The Shooters' were pushing the youngster around for his involvement in them NOT winning at Super Slam...

Sean Deeley: “So you thought you could just, eliminate The Ring Generals... RIGHT before I got into the match...!? And your little buddy... Aaron Andrews... He took out Ernest Youngman... I suppose you think you got one over on us?! Well you didn't pal...”

The Shooters continued to shove Wildside around, but they stopped when Aaron Andrews arrived on the scene...

Andrews, a former World Champion in TCW, commands respect when he enters a room... and The Shooters backed down...

Deeley commented that this 'isn't over'... as later tonight, The Ring Generals will take on Wildside and Andrews in a tag team match...

Before the next match kicked off, Dan DaLay and Derek Frost had a LOT to get off their chests...

DaLay was angry about his son Robin DaLay not being offered a place on the NOTBPW Main Roster...

Dan DaLay: “So... Can someone explain this to me...?! My son Robin (DaLay) has the performance of his LIFE at Super Slam... He outlasts TEN of NOTBPW's Main Roster... Including the man that made the most eliminations: Mutant... and yet, he's left in Developmental... No sign of a Main Roster deal... And when he asks for one, he gets told that they 'don't have anything for him right now'... Well how about this... How about you let him be out here at ringside with his old man...?! Huh...?! There's an idea for ya!!”

DaLay continued to go on a rant, and his tag team partner Derek Frost joined in too...

Derek Frost: “Yeah... Hey... I bet if Robin's last name was 'Stone', or 'DeColt', they'd have something for him!!”

DaLay asked for someone answer him... In the ring... but what he got, was Donte Dunn!!

w/
'The Barbadian Barbarian' Donte Dunn [vs] 'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay w/ Derek Frost

Dan DaLay didn't waste any time here. As soon as the bell rung, he was on Donte Dunn. The fun-loving Barbadian didn't know what hit him, with a brutal lariat and then some stiff elbow strikes. He then hit his 'DaLay Down' Headbutt after 5 minutes to end the match!

Winner: 'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay w/ Derek Frost
Rating: 69
Finish: 'DaLay Down' Headbutt

Dan DaLay with the victory, and he was still angry after the match... He demanded answers again, until Alex DeColt arrived!!

Alex said he'd heard Dan and Derek's comments about last names... and supposed 'Nepotism'...

Alex DeColt: “If that's how you really feel... Then I really have no choice... YOU both... are FIRED!!”

The crowd were shocked, and they cheered Alex's decision loudly!! A huge goodbye chant rung out through the arena...

After that shocking moment, we were backstage where the jovial CanAm Blondes were celebrating their win at Super Slam!!

Owen Love and The Natural are finally back to winning ways after a difficult 2017... beating their rivals Cameron Vessey and Christian Price...

They were basically skipping along the corridor... high fiving backstage employees... Until they came across Jack DeColt!!

The NOTBPW Canadian Champion was less than impressed that an Owen Love outburst caused him to DROP his Title Belt on the floor...!!

He was so angry, that he challenged the NOTBPW veteran to a match... in the Main Event!!

Jared Johnson & Johnny Bloodstone [vs] Aldous Blackfriar & Mutant

Tonight was the last night Jared Johnson and Johnny Bloodstone would be appearing on NOTBPW Championship Wrestling. They leave for USPW and TCW respectively. Tonight, they were destroyed by Mutant, and to a lesser extend, Aldous Blackfriar. 'Dark Watch' Aldous Blackfriar ended it after 6 minutes with his 'Batwing' submission finisher on Johnson.

Winners: Aldous Blackfriar & Mutant
Rating: 69
Finish: 'Batwing' (Crossface Chickenwing)

The smart fans in the audience knew that Jared Johnson and Johnny Bloodstone were leaving, so they gave them a warm round of applause...

They said their thankyous, and their goodbyes, but they were interrupted by the arrival of Alex DeColt...

DeColt sarcastically applauded the two fan favourites, and then spoke to them through a microphone...

Alex DeColt: “You guys... Great effort out there... But YOU... are both... FIRED!!”

The crowd booed Alex... because most of them didn't know Johnson and Bloodstone were leaving already...

They just saw this as a power-play by the new 'General Manager' of NOTBPW...

We cut to highlights of the Trent Shaffer versus Gargantuan match that took place at Super Slam...

Shaffer went into the match having previously lost to Gargantuan at the DeColt Wrestle Festival... But this time, he said he had a plan...

Whatever his plan was, it certainly did not work... 'The Monster' destroyed him, and he's now out injured as a result...

As for Gargantuan... He'll be back next week... and rumour has it, he's going to make a special challenge to someone on the NOTBPW Roster...

Next up, it was time for Aaron Andrews to make his NOTBPW Championship Wrestling debut... teaming with Sonny Wildside!!

w/
Aaron Andrews & Sonny Wildside [vs] The Ring Generals (Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler) w/ Sean Deeley & Ernest Youngman

This feud between Sonny Wildside and The Shooters all started when he fought Ernest Youngman at the beginning of this month. He won the match, and Ernest was then offered the chance to join Sean Deeley's group after they attacked Wildside. Then in the Super Slam Battle Royale, Wildside and his new friend Aaron Andrews eliminated all of Deeley's team before he could enter the match! In this match, despite their vast experience as a duo, Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler were no match for Wildside and Andrews. Andrews ended hit by hitting the amazing 'Hot Shot' on Waldorf.

Winners: Aaron Andrews & Sonny Wildside
Rating: 83
Finish: 'Hot Shot' (Spanish Fly)

After the match, Sean Deeley and Ernest Youngman thought about entering the ring to attack, but Aaron Andrews was ready for them...

They backed away slowly when Andrews' eyes met theirs... and they re-thought their strategy...

Next up, we took a look at 'The Outsider' Steve DeColt...

Steve DeColt a well-decorated veteran of the squared circle, and many believe that even at 41, he's very much in his 'peak' years...

He's been in NOTBPW for almost 8 years now... In that time, he's held the Canadian Title for a combined 3 years plus!!

In March 2010, he and Johnny Bloodstone also won the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup!!

Now, he's chasing another lengthy Canadian Title run... But he'll have to go THROUGH his brother Jack to get it...

Backstage, Katie Cameron was stood with her guests: Duane and Edd Stone...

Katie Cameron and Duane praised Edd's performance in the Super Slam Battle Royale, where he almost won the thing...!!

Edd Stone: “While I appreciate your comments, it's not about what you ALMOST win... It's about what you DO win... and Duane and I will win, the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles at Gory!!”

Edd confirmed that he and Duane would take on World's Most Wanted, and bring the Championships back to their 'Glorious' Family...!!

'Mainstream' James Hernandez [vs] 'All Business' Harrison Hash

Harrison Hash is a former Television Champion in NOTBPW, so he knows how to hang in the ring with someone as talented as James Hernandez. However, the current Champ is a fast mover, who Hash struggled to get a hold of tonight. Hash's normal tactic is to pin his opponent down, and ride him with submission attempts and counter holds. But he couldn't catch Hernandez and keep him in his grasp for long enough tonight. In the end, Hash landed on his feet after attempting a Moonsault, but as he came down, Hernandez super kicked him in the face, and picked up the win!

Winner: 'Mainstream' James Hernandez
Rating: 74
Finish: 'Super Kick'

James Hernandez is on a ROLL right now... and next week, he'll learn the identity of his Glory opponent...

Next up, we took a look at the latest arrival to the NOTBPW Roster... a young Brit with a TON of upside...

Wade Orson goes 6'5”, and weights 270lbs... He's perfect to fight against and alongside the DeColt brothers one day...

He oozes charisma and star quality, and has the performance skills to back up his on camera abilities...

Time will tell if he becomes a success in NOTBPW, but he certainly has the foundation in place...

In the ring, 'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt headed to the ring, with a huge smile on his face...

The young DeColt brother outlasted 29 other men to win the Super Slam Battle Royale this past Saturday night...!!

Many didn't believe he could do it... Including his own brother Jack DeColt... But it's arguable he DID think Ricky could do it...

After all, Jack didn't want Ricky to enter the match in the first place!! There HAS to be a reason for that...

Ricky DeColt: “I just wanna let you all know... since I'm now the Number One Contender for the NOTBPW Canadian Title... That I'm COMING for you Jack (DeColt)...!! At Mid Summer Madness... That Title is MINE!!”

The crowd cheered Ricky's words, but their cheers soon turned to boos when Tim Westybrook headed through the curtain...

Westybrook told Ricky to calm down and not get too excited just yet...

Tim Westybrook: “God you're like a little puppy or something!! Calm down over there will ya...?! Listen... The world knows... The only reason you won that damn match on Saturday, is becoss I wasn't in the ring at the same time as you... I could have thrown you out of that ring with one hand... But 'Mighty' Danny Cavanagh took me out!! And took himself out in the process...”

Westybrook went on to say that the only thing 'Mighty' about Cavanagh is the size of his big mouth!!

He then informed Ricky that next week, he and Jack DeColt would take on Ricky and his other brother Steve!!

Speaking of Jack DeColt, the NOTBPW Canadian Champion was in action in our Main Event...

w/
'Dr. Love' Owen Love w/ The Natural [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt

Owen Love knows how to pace himself to go the distance, and he attempted to do that here. Jack DeColt prefers a shorter match in which he can get in and get out as unscathed as possible. Jack couldn't get rolling early on, and he spent a lot of time rolling to the outside of the ring to regain his composure. The turning point in the match was a huge lariat to the onlooking Natural, who was just stood there watching! With The Natural down, Owen Love went to check on his friend. This allowed Jack to control the ring, and when Love slid back in full of fire and anger, Jack took him down and stayed on him! The DeColt brother is a brawler who can fight anyone 1 on 1, and he battered Love from that point on. Late on, Love had a comeback in him, but it didn't last long. He walked on to the 'End of Days' from the Canadian Champion, and he was pinned!

Winner: 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt
Rating: 94
Finish: 'End Of Days' (Baron Corbin's finisher)

Jack DeColt celebrated by stepping over the lifeless body of Owen Love, showing him absolutely NO respect at all...

The Natural slid into the ring and pushed Jack back... He held his hands up in surrender, and began to climb out of the ring, with a grin on his face...

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Cameron Vessey and Christian Price arrived from behind The Natural, and knocked him over...

Vessey and Price were relentless in their assault of The Natural, and to some extent, Owen Love, who got some boots to the mid-section for good measure...

Jack DeColt decided to stick around and watch the beat down... But it was soon interrupted by Jack's brother Steve DeColt!!

Steve's arrival forced an exhausted Jack to exit stage left, allowing a free run at Vessey and Price for 'The Outsider'!!

He ran Price over with a shoulder tackle, and then picked Vessey up and threw him across the ring!!

The two youngsters slid out of the ring to avoid further attacks from Steve DeColt, and he stood in the ring looking powerful!!

Next week, Steve will team with his other brother Ricky DeColt to take on Jack and Tim Westybrook...

We'll also learn what ALEX DeColt intends to do with the Canadian Title situation... All three active DeColt brothers have a claim...

Danny Cavanagh [def.] Akima Brave
Dan DaLay [def.] Donte Dunn
Mutant & Aldous Blackfriar [def.] Johnny Bloodstone & Jared Johnson
Sonny Wildside & James Hernandez [def.] The Ring Generals
James Hernandez [def.] Harrison Hash
Jack DeColt [def.] Owen Love

NOTBPW Backstage Interviewer Jenny Playmate is now dating 'Lord' James King...

We had two 'House of Stone' Graduates graduate right after this show... 'The Hillbilly Heartthrob' Solomon Gold, who comes to us from Tennessee... The 20 Year Old looks like a great young prospect, and he'll be used as an enhancement talent on the main roster to begin with... Then we also have Rayder Dillon... Who sucks... Charisma 29, Star Quality 10... He's gone to developmental but will be released soon I should imagine...

Oh also, this was awesome:

Never seen that before!! This game just continues to surprise me!!