Grey Dog Software

Grey Dog Software (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   ERGO: Remmy's Bizarre Adventure (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540771)

The Swanton825 03-01-2018 01:41 PM

ERGO: Remmy's Bizarre Adventure

Our story begins like many do, with a winning lottery ticket...

Dude! I won five bucks!

These days there wasn't much else for Remmy Skye to do besides buy scratch-off cards to kill the time. He'd blown his job with CZCW thanks to his passion for video games, Funyuns and a certain "medicinal" herb. Once he was diving off ladders to the roar or tens of...hundreds at shows across California, now he sat around in his hometown of Athens, Georgia bored out of his mind. Sure a booking or two would come along for some micro indy, but no name promoter wanted to look at Remmy. Not even Brother Grimm! Oddly, that was the one that stung the most and the final straw that convinced him to give up the grass. But no matter how much he pleaded, nobody believed Remmy had changed.

So why don't you just make your own promotion?

It was at this moment Remmy finally noticed the talking bear sitting next to him on the couch, startling him enough to knock the surfer dude out of him for a moment.

Whut in tarnation!? Where did you come from!?

You remember that time you smoked more than you weigh in one night?

Green Tuesday?

Yeah. Turns out it was the exact amount to burn me into your subconscious enough that I can appear even when you're sober.

Ah, that makes sense. So why do you look like-

You played a LOT of Tekken that night.

I see. So what was that about my own promotion?

Well, I was just wondering why you don't just make your own promotion if you nobody else will give you work?

It's not that easy, I mean I'd need some money...

You've got five bucks right there.

That's nowhere near enough!

Isn't there an art studio just behind us filled with paintings you can sell?

Oh yeah! Man, my peripheral vision sucks today.

Tell me about it, you haven't even noticed the logo right in front of you.

Whoa! When did I make that?

You didn't, it was some guy who calls himself willr0ck.

Wait, what?

Nothing, it's for the sake of the audience.

What audience?

The audience eager to see Remmy Skye's ERGO! Now get with the hiring!

Uh, alright...I'll go make some calls!

Pteroid 03-01-2018 01:48 PM

Yare yare daze

The Swanton825 03-01-2018 02:07 PM

Pressed onward by his imaginary ursine friend, Remmy Skye takes to his cell phone contacts and Facebook messenger looking for anyone interested in working for him, starting with his former CZCW colleagues.

Hahaha! No.

*click*

How do I put this nicely? Teaming with you was one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. Good luck with the show!

*You have been blocked by Mark Murdoch (Fox Mask)*

I am so sorry. My English is not very good.

We once talked for an hour about Metal Gear Solid! In English!

Uhh...You have dialed the wrong number, please hang up and try again. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

You could've just hung up.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-thatsagoodidea-eeeeep.

*click*

The last time we wrestled, you were so high that you thought I was an actual cat and kept trying to scratch my chin. Soooo... no.

*click*

*ring-ring*

Hello?

And stop mailing me Tidy Cats! You know I only use Gritty Kitty Litter!

*click*

Eh, sure. Why not?

That's okay, I unders-Wait, really!?

Sure, I'm bored out of my mind anyways.

And with that (sort of) glorious signing, Remmy's momentum began to build...

Yarr! I've always wanted to work a match with ye!

Us too, eh!

Get out of me captain's chair!

Make us, ya hoser!

You tell 'em, Joe!

I thought you were Joe?

Nobody really cares, eh.

As the madness continued further on into the night, Remmy realized he needed to get all these names organized. Maybe put in some snazzy details about ERGO itself as well.

The Swanton825 03-01-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pteroid (Post 2279892)
Yare yare daze

This diary may be the work of an enemy stand.

MHero 03-01-2018 02:08 PM

Swanton I love you and this.

Chaossy 03-01-2018 02:11 PM

Your next line is "Reserved for Roster".

The Swanton825 03-01-2018 02:42 PM

Size: Local

Product
Name:
Remmy's Revolution
Key Features: Modern and Daredevil
Heavy Features: Cult and Hardcore
Medium Features: Traditional, Mainstream and Lucha Libre
Match Intensity: 60%
Match Danger: 80%
Women's Wrestling: Integrated
T&A Levels: None
Face \ Heel Divide: No

Roster
Main Event

Ace Youngblood, Aldous Blackfriar, Matt Sparrow, Max Mayhem, Raphael, Remmy Skye and Stuntman

Upper Midcard

Acid II, Brimstone, Hugh de Aske, Jesse Gilbert, Joe Gilbert, JOJI and Roger Monteiro

Midcard

Arthur Dexter Bradley, Austin Smooth, Extreme Deluxe, Fearless Blue, Laura Flame, Nomad and Ricochet Ramone

Lower Midcard

Evil Spirit

Non-Wrestlers

Alvin Lavin (Referee), Dane O'Hara (Announcer), Haley Buck (Manager) and Travis Century (Color Commentary/Road Agent)

Tag Teams
Devil May Care (Acid II and Stuntman)
The Aces Of Mayhem (Ace Youngblood and Max Mayhem)
The Gilbert Brothers (Jesse and Joe Gilbert)
The Hellview Boyz (Extreme Deluxe and Fearless Blue)

How did you manage to get someone like Travis Century to pull double duty like that?

Oh man, that one was an uphill battle!

*Several Hours Ago*

Hey, Remmy do you need a commentary guy and\or road agent?

I mean, if you're interested...

Cool, I'm in.

The Swanton825 03-01-2018 02:44 PM

Whoops! Almost forgot the tag teams!

Pteroid 03-01-2018 02:48 PM

Aldous looks like Noctis, Iím not the only guy seeing it right?

Ayden 03-01-2018 10:53 PM

Looks good

Can't wait for this

*Insert generic comment here*

But for real, you know I'll read along friendo! FYI, I liked the Travis Century bit before you edited it ;)

The Swanton825 03-02-2018 12:34 PM

The Extreme Revolutionary Grappling Organization Presents: Opening The Soul Rift

Matchups:

The first ERGO Champion will be crowned! Two Four Way Elimination matches will determine the finalists who will face off in the main event for the ERGO Championship.

The Hellview Boyz vs Arthur Dexter Bradley & Nomad

Evil Spirit vs Laura Flame

The Aces Of Mayhem vs Devil May Care vs The Gilbert Brothers in a Ladder Match for the ERGO Duality Championship

Austin Smooth vs. Ricochet Ramone

Super Special Awesome Mystery Main Event for the ERGO Championship

Easy Prediction Key:
Aldous Blackfriar vs JOJI vs Raphael vs Roger Monteiro
Brimstone vs Hugh de Aske vs Matt Sparrow vs Remmy Skye
The Hellview Boyz vs ADB & Nomad
Evil Spirt vs Laura Flame
The Aces Of Mayhem vs Devil May Care vs The Gilbert Brothers
Austin Smooth vs Ricochet Ramone
(4-Way #1 Winner) vs (4-Way #2 Winner)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHero (Post 2279898)
Swanton I love you and this.

Just you wait, this diary has only begun to be dumb!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pteroid (Post 2279907)
Aldous looks like Noctis, Iím not the only guy seeing it right?

Huh, he does. Guess I just have to play FFXV now so I can overload this diary with references. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayden (Post 2279975)
Looks good

Can't wait for this

*Insert generic comment here*

But for real, you know I'll read along friendo! FYI, I liked the Travis Century bit before you edited it ;)

Yeah that was a little embarrassing. And nobody is going to be believe that was an accident either... :o

Pteroid 03-02-2018 03:05 PM

Ayden 03-02-2018 10:13 PM

I don't know any of these guys but here goes :P

OneWingedAngel 03-02-2018 11:12 PM

Mootinie 03-03-2018 03:11 PM

Man, this match is loaded. Remmy seems too obvious man.

Pretty solid pick, really.

I know what you're like, Blackfriar is your bread and butter. :p

merrykieran2 03-03-2018 03:53 PM

Aldous Blackfriar vs Remmy Skye

GilmourGuy 03-03-2018 04:22 PM

Really enjoying this so far.

Aldous may be the more interesting character, but he'll be interesting no matter what. Raph is the more steady, reliable hand.

Hugh and Sparrow are legit threats, but I think Skye definitely advances, at least for storyline reasons.

Going against the team name rule, the Hellview Boyz just don't have the skill. They should job.

I was torn between the Aces and the Gilberts. Flipped a coin.

Raphael vs Remmy Skye
At first, I was thinking you don't give Skye the rub from the start, but changed my mind. He's going over.

The Swanton825 03-03-2018 05:38 PM

The Night of the Show...

Hey guys, I'm back with the pizza. You'd think they'd deliver when we're just across the street, but noooo...

Before Remmy can finish his sentence, he notices Acid II sitting on a tiny stool in front of Travis Century.

For your crime of not paying your part of the tab, I sentence you to buy everyone a round of drinks after the show!

What the crap is going on?

Wrestler's Court.

Is that even a thing at such a tiny show?

Of course not, but Travis needs a W after working for NYCW for so long.

Acid II gets up from the stool and sulks over to a corner, mutter to himself about how it "wasn't fair" and he "only had the soup".

Hey, y'all! Remmy's back with pizza!

Arr, did he get the salad tray I be asking for? The ol' cap'n is on a diet.

Well if you'd stop eatin' so many gosh-darned Timbits already, eh!

Say that to me face, scallywag!

I did, eh. You're looking at Joe.

It's not like we're the same person, eh.

Thus began the show that would change lives.

This guy's life to be specific. His name is Mike and he had nothing better to do on a Friday than to drive down to the Rainbow Bar & Grill, two states away from his house, to watch wrestling.

The Swanton825 03-03-2018 07:50 PM

ERGO Opening The Soul Rift
Live From The Rainbow Bar & Grill!
Attendance: 78 (and Mike)
(Click on a competitor's name for a surprise!)

Hello, internet, I'm Dane O'Hara and welcome to the debut event of the Extreme Revolutionary Grappling Organization, Opening The Soul Rift! With me in the booth is the legendary Travis Century...

Thank you, Dane. Though it pains a man as holy as I to sit near all this degenerate filth, I shall bear this cross as I have many others.

Wonderfully offensive, Travis! On to our first match!

The Hellview Boyz vs Arthur Dexter Bradley & Nomad
Quote:

In a decent match, The Hellview Boyz defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley and Nomad in 9:53 when Extreme Deluxe defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall with a 450 Degree Splash.

Rating: E+
I guess experience is no match for friendship, eh Travis?

If you nudge me like that again, I'll show you just how "friendly" I can be.

Duly noted.

Quote:

In a decent match, Raphael defeated Aldous Blackfriar, JOJI and Roger Monteiro in 8:33 in an Elimination match when Raphael defeated Aldous Blackfriar by illegally using the ropes for leverage; the order of elimination was first JOJI, then Roger Monteiro and finally Aldous Blackstar.

Blackfriar not happy about that ending there and he is making sure our head official, Alvin Lavin, knows it.

Nor should he be! It's shameful for a man such as himself to fall for such a classic trick!

Wait, do you mean Blackfriar or Referee Lavin?

They're both fools in their own ways!

Quote:

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Matt Sparrow defeated Brimstone, Hugh de Aske and Remmy Skye in 7:25 in an Elimination match when Matt Sparrow defeated Remmy Skye by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster following interference from Aldous Blackfriar; the order of elimination was first Hugh de Aske, then Brimstone and finally Remmy Skye.

Rating: D

Quote:

Immediately after the bell, Blackfriar chases Matt Sparrow out of the ring and continues his vicious assault on Remmy Skye, beating him from pillar to post before finally ending it with a brutal piledriver through a table.

Aldous Blackfriar has lost his mind! What did Remmy Skye do to him to warrant this kind of assault!? He wasn't even part of Blackfriar's match!

Laying waste to a mongrel like Remmy Skye, young Aldous is a man after my own heart!

Quote:

In a decent match, Laura Flame defeated Evil Spirit in 11:16 by pinfall with a Flame Fire Kick.

What a sad world we live in that a woman can best a man in the ring!

Well Laura Flame looked to be more than up to the challenge.

Of course! Now just imagine how unstoppable she'd be if she were a man!

You keep on being progressive there, Travis...

Quote:

Haley Buck stands backstage with her clients, Devil May Care. Draped over Haley's shoulders are the PSW Tag Team titles.
"Aces of Mayhem, Gilbert Brothers, you think you have the upper hand because of your "experience". But when was the last time you went face to face with anyone like either of my men? Acid II, so talented that the original Acid *had* to take him under his wing. Stuntman, a man willing to do anything to his body in order to win. Face it, you're a stepping stone on Devil May Care's route to another set of tag team championships."

Rating: E

Quote:

In a decent match, The Aces Of Mayhem defeated Devil May Care and The Gilbert Brothers in a Ladder match in 13:59 when Max Mayhem retrieved the item. The Aces Of Mayhem win the ERGO Duality Championship titles.

Well it looks like fiery speeches only count for so much if you can back it up in the ring.

Like I did for so many years.

Oh yes, you were very successful terrorizing high school gyms in New York for years.

We don't talk about those days!

Quote:

In a decent match, Ricochet Ramone defeated Austin Smooth in 7:56 by pinfall with a Ricochet Senton.

Rating: D-
Well that certainly was a solid match. Thoughts, Travis?

Nope, I'm good.

Raphael vs Matt Sparrow

Quote:

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Matt Sparrow defeated Raphael in 15:26 by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster. Matt Sparrow wins the ERGO Championship title.

And he's done it! Matt Sparrow is the first ever ERGO Champion! That'll be all from us here at the Rainbow Bar & Grill, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to stay up to date on all the happenings in ERGO and don't miss our show next month: Adrenalized Valiance!

Who is naming these events?

I've been told that it's an imaginary bear friend from a fighting video game.

Wait, what?

Goodnight everybody!

Overall Rating: D

The Swanton825 03-03-2018 08:01 PM

After the show...

Gather round, everyone! Okay, I know we didn't have a huge turnout tonight, but you all did an awesome job tonight anyways. Especially Raph and Matty, give them a hand for the clinic they put on in our main event!

The locker room applauds the two, Sparrow standing up and taking an over-the-top bow as they do so.

Raph?

But there's one other person I'd like to give special praise to tonight. Laura?

Laura Flame steps forward, giving Remmy a puzzled look as he puts out his fist.

Pound it, sister!

As she fist bumps Remmy, the locker room erupts in cheers.

Wooooo! Party at my house!

And so the ERGO crew and many fans partied on into the wee hours of the morning. Except for Mike because nobody likes him.

Aww...

The Swanton825 03-03-2018 08:09 PM

And if my math is correct (which it likely isn't) the results for the predictions are:
Pteroid: 3.5/7
Ayden:3/7
OneWingedAngel: 1/7
Mootinie: 3/7
merrykieran2: 1/7
GilmourGuy: 2.5/7
(Half points are given for those that correctly guessed which four way the champ came from, but not the correct winner of said four way)

So that makes the Pteroid the winner! Yaaaayyyy! As your prize you get, um...a gif of a dancing cookie from Adventure Time!

Like the diary so far? Hate it with a burning passion? Totally meh on it? Let me know!

Ayden 03-03-2018 08:42 PM

I hated it until the dancing cookie. Now I'm ok with it

The Swanton825 03-06-2018 04:20 PM

At the Blackfriar Mission in Hell, California...

Aldous Blackfriar stands before an unholy altar replete with sharp angles and sinister engravings. A large portrait sits at the center of the altar, but the room is too dark to make it clear what it is a portrait of.

Why? "Why?" is the question of the day, my disciples. Why did I allow myself to be undone so easily by a narcissistic wretch like Raphael?
Why did I let such an offense pass without incident? Why did I wait to unleash my fury on Remmy Skye? ...Why?

On the last "why" he turns away to face the altar.

Because!

Immediately, Blackfriar dramatically raises his arms up to the sky, as though he were conducting an orchestra, and turns back with a flourish. A sadistic smile crosses his face.

Because Raphael means nothing to me! Because ERGO means nothing to me! All I wanted was Remmy Skye! Everything else was merely a means to an end.

His smile slowly fades into a sneer.

Remmy Skye, you are possessed by a demonic spirit of manipulation! You have the power to conduct the masses as you see fit! Yet you waste it! Waste it on making the mobs adore you! Waste it on chasing plates of gold attached to cow hide! Waste it on convincing others to join you for a show on the other side of the nation! You deserve none of your success, none of your adoration! With power like that, a man could become a king and a prophet could become...a god!

Blackfriar hunches over, exhausted from his sermon. Composing himself, he stands back up, an eerie calm replacing his psychotic rage.

I will become a god. And my ascension begins...with the death of Remmy Skye!

The Swanton825 03-06-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayden (Post 2280441)
I hated it until the dancing cookie. Now I'm ok with it

Good to know I can calm your hatred with dancing cookies.

The Swanton825 03-07-2018 08:15 PM

Hello and welcome to the first episode of ERGO Rundown, the number one source for all the happenings here in ERGO! Sitting beside me here is Remmy Skye. Before we begin, I'd just like to ask how are you feeling right now, Remmy? You took one vicious trip through a table courtesy of Aldous Blackfriar.

It hurts, dude. You'd think after about the dozenth time someone throws you through a wooden table, the pain would sort of normalize or something. But nope, still hurts like a mother.

I see and please, call me Dane. Now Blackfriar has also released a statement, explaining his actions in his own way, do you have any response for him at this time?

Of course, Dane dude. Aldous Blackfriar, you talk about me having this "demon" inside that I control people with? What are you even on about, man? All this here, this is me. When I go out there and entertain those awesome people I'm lucky enough to call my fans, that's all me! There are no darker forces at play here. What you see is what you get. And what you should get is some help! You wanted a match? All you had to do was ask. I'm not afraid of any man, woman, child or animal and if I can knock some sense into you while getting a bit of payback, that's fine with me!

You heard it here first, Remmy Skye has accepted Aldous Blackfriar's challenge for a match next month at Adrenalized Valiance! Speaking of, we were recently sent a video from a duo took offense to being left off our debut roster.

A stoop in Toronto...

Mimic rests dead center on the stairs, flanked by a furious Dagger who is looking away from the camera.

For those ignorant of professional wrestling outside their bubble who may watch this, we are The Nest Of Vipers.

Dagger!

And Mimic... Now when we first heard of ERGO, we saw it as a haven for outcasts like us. Somewhere skilled-

Elite!

Elite junior heavyweights like ourselves could compete and so we waited eagerly for ERGO to call on us. We waited and waited, but-

Nothing!

Nothing. We will not make the same mistake again. So we are issuing a challenge to any tag team in ERGO with the guts to face real competition. Silence will not be accepted this time. The Nest Of Vipers will be at Adrenalized Valiance, one-

Way!

Or.

Another!

So what's your take on The Nest Of Vipers' threats, Remmy?

Well, Dane dude, I was talking with The Gilbert Brothers before we started filming and they told me those two jerks have been running their mouths up in Canada for years so they're more than happy for a chance to finally get their hands on them.

Sounds like we have a match then! The Nest Of Vipers will make their ERGO debut against The Gilbert Brothers next month at Adrenalized Valiance!

Oh! One more thing before we go, Dane dude.

Remmy reaches under his chair and pulls a title belt out of a black bag.

This is our newest belt, the ERGO Aerial Artistry Championship! And it will be on the line next month in the first ever Aerodome Match!

An Aerodome Match? What in the world is that?

Well, I'm sure you know I got my start wrestling on trampolines across my neighborhood. Ever since I turned pro I've been trying to come up with some way to mix the backyard and the pro. And thanks to ERGO, I finally get to see it come to life! Six competitors are placed in a steel dome in no way similar to the thunder kind of dome where the floor has been replaced by all kinds of trampolines.

I see, but how does one win this kind of match.

That's the best part! At the top of the dome there's a hole and the first person to climb out of the dome is the winner!

Sounds delightfully ludicrous, Remmy!

Don't I know it! It's just too bad I've got my own business to take care of, otherwise I'd be wrestling in this match faster than you can say Skye Diver!

I'm sure there will be more in the future, Remmy. Unfortunately we're out of time. Be sure to be there for next month's show, Adrenalized Valiance! The full card will be posted to our website for all your prediction game fun very soon. For ERGO Rundown, this is Dane O'Hara with Remmy Skye, signing off!

The Swanton825 03-08-2018 02:54 PM

The Extreme Revolutionary Grappling Organization Presents: Adrenalized Valiance

Matchups:

The Aces Of Mayhem make their first defense of the Duality Championship against The Hellview Boyz

The Gilbert Brothers take on the hungry Nest Of Vipers in what promises to be one wild match

Laura Flame is eager to continue her winning ways while the mysterious Nomad looks to get back on his feet in singles competition

In the first ever Aerodome Match, the inagural ERGO Aerial Artistry Champion will be determined

Old rivals collide as Brendan Idol makes his ERGO debut

Aldous Blackfriar has promised "the death" of Remmy Skye, can Remmy survive what the sinister minister has in store for him?

Easy Prediction Key:
The Aces Of Mayhem vs The Hellview Boyz
The Gilbert Brothers vs The Nest Of Vipers
Laura Flame vs Nomad
Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Hugh de Aske vs JOJI vs Ricochet Ramone vs Roger Monteiro vs Stuntman
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Smasher1311 03-08-2018 02:58 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Hugh de Aske vs JOJI vs Ricochet Ramone vs Roger Monteiro vs Stuntman
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Loving this one so far, Swanton. Keep it up!

C0D3D2BLazy 03-08-2018 06:30 PM

I've been really looking for a new zany but awesome Cornellverse dynasty ever since ZEN:The Art of Staying Classy ended, and this is already shaping up to be just as good if not even better!
Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Curtman 03-08-2018 07:34 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Adelwolf 03-08-2018 09:36 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Loving this diary!

Ayden 03-09-2018 05:25 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

I guess this diary is ok...

Pteroid 03-09-2018 07:22 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

merrykieran2 03-10-2018 07:52 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

jameschaos 03-10-2018 09:12 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

love the video for roger's theme as a SMASH fan It was cool seeing those guys as well as the fanklin horner comunity centre

The Swanton825 03-10-2018 09:50 PM

Hey Remmy, just wanted to let you know we're almost twelve grand in the red right now.

Don't worry, dude. I'm just finishing up a painting we can sell now.

I...

It's me as a happy sock puppet! You like it?

Remmy, this isn't even a real painting. You made it in that Passpartout game.

Yeah and it sold in the game.

There is no way-

I'd say George R.R. Martin knows a bit more about art than you, dude.

It's still just a video game!

And you're a permanent hallucination brought on by drug usage taking the form of a video game character that can't talk. Reality is what I make of it at this point.

*Knock* *Knock*

Hello, I'm an insanely rich man who likes to dress as Batman and obviously not the real Batman on a vacation forced on me by my-er, his butler. I was staring into your window and noticed that beautiful painting. I am willing to offer you $25,000,000 for the painting and the computer that houses it.

Sure.

Thank you citizen, good day to you.

That would never happen again in a million years.

Don't need it to, dude. Now to get the monster PC I always dreamed of...

He's leaving in a bat-shaped jet.

Finally, I can play The Witcher 3 on max settings!

And you're not even listening to me...

(OOC: I meant to post the show today, but I totally blanked. Hopefully this bit of stupid makes up for it in the meantime.)

OneWingedAngel 03-10-2018 10:13 PM

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Brendan Idol vs Raphael

Two things:

Love the BAND-MAID. More J-rock!

And when are you booking Big Magic?

Voeltzwagon 03-10-2018 10:16 PM

Just caught up on this and....

I.....

lamp you.

MisterRomanini 03-11-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Swanton825 (Post 2281927)

I have no words...

The Swanton825 03-11-2018 06:34 PM

Before the show...

Dude, Triss is obviously best girl!

Triss is trash! Yennefer is my waifu!

Ciri!

Dude, gross!

Yeah, that's like your daughter, man!

How did you even get back here?

I have no idea what you're arguing about, but it sounds like it's time for Wrestler's Court!

*BOOM*

We got the beer, eh!

That keg be the size of a kraken, mateys! I'll stick me grog though. Mmm, nothin' like the smooth taste of kerosene and red dye #2!

The Swanton825 03-11-2018 06:38 PM

ERGO Adrenalized Valiance
Live From The Rainbow Bar & Grill
Attendance: 89 (and Mike)

Pre-Show: Austin Smooth defeated Brimston and Evil Spirit: E+

Hello, internet! I'm Dane-

Yes, yes they know who we are. We don't need to do this every time! Let's get to the wrestling already!

Um, okay let's get to the first match then.

Quote:

In a decent match, The Aces Of Mayhem defeated The Hellview Boyz in 9:50 when Ace Youngblood defeated Fearless Blue by pinfall with a Chaos Effect. The Aces Of Mayhem make defense number 1 of their ERGO Duality Championship titles.

A solid first defense of their Duality titles for The Aces Of Mayhem, wouldn't you agree, Travis?

I would have won faster...

Quote:

In a decent match, The Nest Of Vipers defeated The Gilbert Brothers in 14:09 when Mimic defeated Jesse Gilbert by pinfall after cracking Jesse's own hockey stick over his head.

Beautiful! For the first time ever someone uses a hockey stick like it was meant to be used.

I'm almost certain hockey sticks have been used as weapons before. Both by and against The Gilberts themselves at that!

Well it's the first time I've seen it, Dane so it's still a first!

Laura Flame vs Nomad
Quote:

In a decent match, Laura Flame defeated Nomad in 8:45 by pinfall with a Flame Fire Kick.

Another win for Laura Flame, she's on...

Don't say it!

What? On the road to a winning streak?

I thought you were-

I'm a professional, Travis. Puns and wordplay are not part of my job description.

I'm sorry for doubting you, Dane. I'm not sure what my problem is tonight.

I'm sure you'll bounce back in time for the big Aerodome match up next.

Yeah, I'm-wait, bounce? Why you little!

Quote:

In a decent match, Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Hugh de Aske, JOJI, Ricochet Ramone, Roger Monteiro and Stuntman in an Aerodome match in 11:48 when Arthur Dexter Bradley escaped the cage just seconds before Stuntman. Arthur Dexter Bradley wins the ERGO Aerial Artistry title.

Quote:

Just as he's handed the Aerial Artistry belt, A.D.B. is leveled from behind by Acid II, soon followed by Stuntman. Devil May Care beat him into the ground for a good while before Haley Buck finally calls them off. Before they leave, Haley leans down and shouts, "This isn't over!" right in A.D.B.'s face.

Rating: E
A bittersweet victory for Arthur Dexter Bradley. Hopefully he'll be back on his feet in time for next month's show.

He got what he deserved, stealing Stuntman's victory like that!

Stole it by legitimately escaping before him?

Yes.

Quote:

Just before the bell is rung, Raphael grabs a mic.
"This isn't fair! I know and everyone here knows I was screwed out of the ERGO title by Matt Sparrow! I deserve a rematch, not a match with this Raphael wannabe! You and I wrestled enough up in Rhode Island, I have nothing to prove here. So congratulations, ERGO, Raphael vs Brendan Idol is not happening! I'm going home.
Before Raphael can exit the ring though, Idol grabs him and whips him into the corner as the bell is rung.

Brendan Idol vs Raphael
Quote:

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Brendan Idol defeated Raphael in 17:30 by pinfall with a roll up.

And that's why you don't get into the ring before refusing to wrestle.

Indeed, Raphael was on his back foot the entire match. Though I'd expected you would have made some excuse for Raphael's loss.

I like the cunning guys, Dane, not the stupid ones.

Quote:

After the match, Brendan Idol grabs a mic.
"Seeing as how I beat the self-proclaimed number one contender, I'd like to issue my own challenge to the ERGO Champion Matt Sparrow! But I want to do this face-to-face, so Matt-"
Before he can say another word, Matt Sparrow's music hits and he makes his way into the ring.
"Well that was fast. As I was going to say, I'd like to-"
Sparrow grabs the mic from Idol, staring daggers at him.
"Anytime, anywhere!"

Looks like we already have one marquee match-up set for next month!

In my day, we punched the challenger in the jaw to seal the deal...

Quote:

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Remmy Skye defeated Aldous Blackfriar in 15:15 by pinfall with a Skye Diver through a table.

Quote:

Following Remmy's celebration, Aldous slowly climbs to his feet out of the pressed wood wreckage. Initially he looks angry at his loss, but suddenly he begins laughing.
"Ehehehehehe...Hahahahahahahahahaha! The hunt begins!"

Aldous Blackfriar has lost his mind!

You're just not smart enough to understand his grand plan, Dane!

And you are?

Smart enough to realize there is a plan.

Looks like this will be argument for another time, Travis as we're out of time! Tune in next month for ERGO Presents: Visual Echoes!

Overall Rating: D