Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 brings you the option to simulate the past, present, and future of professional basketball. The new historical database includes past players starting with the 1946 season. Draft classes can be fictional, historical, imported from Fast Break College Basketball or Fast Break College Basketball 2010, or imported from custom draft files. The game universe now has room for multiple active leagues at once. Advanced customization options allow for leagues with up to 40 teams as well as developmental leagues or tiered leagues with promotion between leagues. The simulation possibilities are endless.
Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 is available for download and can be purchased for U.S. $34.95. For detailed instructions on purchasing the game, please head over to our purchasing page. If you would prefer to try out our demo first, travel on over to the Demo download page. You can review the FBB Features List and Screenshots. For all of the latest updates, be sure to check out the FBB News page.
If you have any questions about Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 we’ll be happy to assist you on our Website Forums.
Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Features
- Multiple leagues can be active at once
- League sizes ranging from 8 to 40 teams
- Full customization of team and player details
- Control how many teams make the playoffs and the length of each round
- Optional developmental league for players
- Import draft files from FBCB
- Use league structures from 1946 through 2011 with actual team movement/expansion or custom team movement/expansion
- Player database allows you to start in any year 1946 or later and automatically import the actual players that entered the league each year into the draft pool.
- Expanded player ratings give a more detailed breakdown of each player’s individual skills.
- FTP support to allow you to upload league files from within the game.
- Free agency period is extended to allow for more negotiation.
- Almanac shows detailed information about past seasons.
- Fast sim allows automatic simulation of multiple seasons to allow you to build the league history before playing.
Please visit our forums for more information regarding Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013.
Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 System Requirements
To play Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 you will need a system meeting the following requirements. Also, please note that ELicense may not work on Windows x64.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME
- CPU: Pentium II (or equivelant) 800mhz or higher
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 75MB for install, additional space for saved games
- Audio System: Windows compatible sound card, plus the newest version of Windows Media Player
- Video System: 1024×768 display capable of running 16-bit color of higher
Optimal System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- CPU: Pentium III class (or equivelant) 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Video System: 1024×768 display capable of running 32-bit color mode
Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 Purchasing Guide
For a full program install, all you have to do is follow these four simple steps to start playing:
- First download the full .exe program.
- Execute the .exe setup File
- Start the program and click the purchase button at the eLicense dialog
- Process your purchase and get ready to play some Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013!
|Description:||This is the demo version 2.0.18 install download for Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013. For installation, first download the full .exe program and then execute the .exe setup file. After the installation is completed, you will likely be required to restart your computer.|
|Description:||This is the full install download for Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013 version 2.0.18. For installation, first download the full .exe program and then execute the .exe setup File. After the installation is completed, you will likely be required to restart your computer. After that, start the program and click the purchase button at the eLicense dialog. Process your purchase and get ready to play some Fast Break!|