Fast Break College Basketball brings the excitement of college hoops to you. Play as any of the 347 Division I teams as they try to reach the big dance. You get control over coaching, recruiting, scheduling, and training. Take your team to the championship.
Fast Break College Basketball will be available for download and can be purchased for U.S. $34.95. For detailed instructions on purchasing the game, please head over to our purchasing page. If you would prefer to try out our demo first, travel on over to the Demo download page. You can review the FBCB FAQ, Features List, and Screenshots. For all of the latest updates, be sure to check out the FBCB News page.
If you have any questions about Fast Break College Basketball we’ll be happy to assist you on our Website Forums.
Fast Break College Basketball Features
- DPlay as any of the 347 current teams or add your own custom teams to the league.
- Customizable default league allows you do add or delete conferences, teams, or preseason tourneys.
- Expanded postseason option allows you to use between 1 and 4 postseason tournaments.
- Recruit players from over 11,000 US High Schools, Junior Colleges, or foreign countries.
- Choose from 4 different rating styles: 1-10,1-20,1-100,A-F
- Export draft files for use with current and future versions of Fast Break Basketball.
- Choose your own non-conference schedule: Select your opponent, the game location, and whether or not you would like it to be a home-and-home series.
- In depth stats options: If you want to see the leaders for sophomore centers from the West Coast Conference, you can do it.
- Exhibition Games: Export any team during the season for use in exhibition play.
- Coaching development system: Allows you to become a better coach as your accomplishments increase.
- Job offers: If you are successful with your current team, you may recieve offers to coach a more prestigous team.
- AI Coaches each have their own strategy for running their program.
- Detailed History Section: Check past results for things like All-American and All-Conference teams, preseason tourney results, postseason tourney results, conference champs, conference tournament champs, national and conference stat leaders.
- Spectator mode: You are not required to coach a team. The game can run without any human coaches if you want to build up some history before you take control of a team.
- HTML support for online leauges.
- FTP support added for transfering team files to the league commissioner.
Fast Break College Basketball System Requirements
To play Fast Break College Basketball you will need a system meeting the following requirements. Also, please note that ELicense may not work on Windows x64.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME
- CPU: Pentium II (or equivelant) 800mhz or higher
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 75MB for install, additional space for saved games
- Audio System: Windows compatible sound card, plus the newest version of Windows Media Player
- Video System: 1024×768 display capable of running 16-bit color of higher
Optimal System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- CPU: Pentium III class (or equivelant) 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Video System: 1024×768 display capable of running 32-bit color mode
Fast Break College Basketball Purchasing Guide
For a full program install, all you have to do is follow these four simple steps to start playing:
- First download the full .exe program.
- Execute the .exe setup File
- Start the program and click the purchase button at the eLicense dialog
- Process your purchase and get ready to play some Fast Break College Basketball!
|Description:||This is the demo install download for Fast Break College Basketball 2.4. For installation, first download the full .exe program and then execute the .exe setup file. After the installation is completed, you will likely be required to restart your computer|
|Description:||This is the full install download for Fast Break College Basketball version 2.4. For installation, first download the full .exe program and then execute the .exe setup File. After the installation is completed, you will likely be required to restart your computer. After that, start the program and click the purchase button at the eLicense dialog. Process your purchase and get ready to Fast Break College Basketball!|